WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
after some help please guys ,i am flashing a zgemma h2h with woosh infinity when it starts up after flashing with openatv display says -49- is this normal although it goes to the remote screen?when i go it the ternimal then im getting an error .refusing to load file 'var/cache/opkg/b00ee9eca1a4a323632ef0439851ee2c_setup,ipk as it as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plungin-extension-wbi-easy-setup(1.50)

Thanks for this guide. I was using iPab, and have now switched over to Infinity. This made it quite easy for a newby.
I do have one question though. Is there anyway to watch a stream from the web when services are down? My provider is down at the moment and the football is on later :grimacing:

Thanks for this guide. I was using iPab, and have now switched over to Infinity. This made it quite easy for a newby.
I do have one question though. Is there anyway to watch a stream from the web when services are down? My provider is down at the moment and the football is on later :grimacing:
Thats not an infinty problem mate post in iptv section if your on about iptv

So currently on my HD51 I have a FreeSat and Saorview bouquets which use the Wooshbuild Infinity picons. Both are run from tuners.

All my other bouquets are populated from xtream editor via my supplier, as are the picons populated from xtream editor.

I much prefer the Wooshbuild Infinity picons. Is it possible to use these picons on my IPYV channels?

So currently on my HD51 I have a FreeSat and Saorview bouquets which use the Wooshbuild Infinity picons. Both are run from tuners.

All my other bouquets are populated from xtream editor via my supplier, as are the picons populated from xtream editor.

I much prefer the Wooshbuild Infinity picons. Is it possible to use these picons on my IPYV channels?
dont think so ive got vm with infinity on with the picons but my iptv provider does his own picons for iptv could be wrong but i dont think so

Getting an error 'Write error while recording.Disk full?' i know the disk isn't full there is about 900gb left and i have made sure that the hdd is mounted ,it will play the recordings that are on the disk anyone got any ideas?cheers.

Getting an error 'Write error while recording.Disk full?' i know the disk isn't full there is about 900gb left and i have made sure that the hdd is mounted ,it will play the recordings that are on the disk anyone got any ideas?cheers.
Hi mate check the setting of recording.
Menu
Setup
Recording and timeshift
Recording setting
Check overthere
Default movie location. Media/hdd/movie
Timer recording location. Default movie location
Instant tecording location should be same

I have flashed OpenATV 6.2 and installed Infinity (following the instructions on Page 1 of this thread to the letter), without any issues. Many thanks to Woosh and all those involved building this great piece of work. My setup is a VuPlus Duo2, 1TB internal HDD, 8GB USB Flash Drive and a motorised dish. Using SkyQ skin at the moment.
I have just installed Ciepf E2 Settings 68e-30w-VOD from the Plugins. My 28.2E FTA channels have disappeared. I guess I will have to run an ABM scan, but before I do that I just want to check - how do I get the ABM generated 28.2E FTA bouquets to appear at the top of the Favourites list, then all the Ciepf bouquets underneath those?
Second question, my HDD spins up when I change channel. I have mounted the internal HDD as media/hdd and mounted the USB Flash Drive as media/usb. I have set up a 256mb Swap File on the USB Flash Drive and set the EPG to be stored on the Flash Drive. Also I have disabled Timeshift.

Ok, fixed the bouquets by doing an ABM scan so they all look fine now.

Any ideas why my HDD spins up when changing channels?

Last edited:
Reflash your box with open atv 6.2-6.3 then when it comes to hdmi setting on openatv install put the remote down go on laptop/pc and type box ip address in then go to extras then terminal open terminal login as root press enter then type
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter

I don't think all amiko run pure oe2 enigma2 but I could be wrong as I've never used one. This is the list of amiko images for OpenATV

Screenshot_20190216-195432_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back