WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would help if we knew which box you are using?
If it has a cable tuner, enable it in tuner config, set your cable provider (Virgin UK) and choose netid then scan for channels in autobouquetsmaker

its a h2h sorry about that.

ice set the net id and all that but i cant find scan for channels. its like its being removed

if you set up as IPTV only the autboquet maker epg wont be there.
you need to install again via the plugins - I think its in drivers but I cant be sure as im not in front of box

its a h2h sorry about that.

ice set the net id and all that but i cant find scan for channels. its like its being removed
Because you only setup for iptv ABM wasn't installed so press green > green again > system plugins > autobouquetmaker

Just upped to infinity, all went OK.
Couple of questions - Read all through this thread and don't see anything relevant.

In Woosh7 WBConfig we had the option to show/remove dead channels, can't find the option now. I like to have the option of viewing all channels in the main EPG, any ideas how to get this back?

Also, in the EPG, how do I reduce the font size in the programme description? I know it's there somewhere but buggered if I can find it!!

epg.jpg
Thanks

Just upped to infinity, all went OK.
Couple of questions - Read all through this thread and don't see anything relevant.

In Woosh7 WBConfig we had the option to show/remove dead channels, can't find the option now. I like to have the option of viewing all channels in the main EPG, any ideas how to get this back?

Also, in the EPG, how do I reduce the font size in the programme description? I know it's there somewhere but buggered if I can find it!!

View attachment 33763
Thanks
I can answer one of your questions I think but footballs on so cant double check for you
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers > sky uk area > set to area sd > then scan.
To play it safe do a settings backup before you do it just incase

Hi Guys.

Similar to spyke. Is there a way to hide channels / bouquests i dont use?? I have iptv but still use freeview channels through satalite.
If its been asked can someone kindly point me in right direction.

thanks for a ny help

I use Echannelizer to edit/backup/create my bouquets, I found the usage straight forward and works a treat for my needs.
E.G. before flashing Infinity I backed-up my bouquets with echannelizer, flashed the new image, and restored the bouquets without running the boring TP scan
If like me you have a triple LNB you can download the up to date bouquets from vhannibal and tailor it with echannelizer before uploading it to your boxhttp://www.vhannibal.net/enigma2.php
All this assuming you have an enigma box

I can answer one of your questions I think but footballs on so cant double check for you
Menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > providers > sky uk area > set to area sd > then scan.
To play it safe do a settings backup before you do it just incase

Thanks makido but that just gives the option to change regions not regional settings.

Hi

I need help guys, since i downloaded the wooshbuild infinit on my Zgemma 2s my iptv channels has been freezing and stops working but when and if i change channels ti works for a few one or two mins and stops again, not sure i got some thing wrong but can anyone here point me to the right thing to do. Thanx

Hi

I need help guys, since i downloaded the wooshbuild infinit on my Zgemma 2s my iptv channels has been freezing and stops working but when and if i change channels ti works for a few one or two mins and stops again, not sure i got some thing wrong but can anyone here point me to the right thing to do. Thanx

Being the 2S I would uninstall picons and also bootlogoswapp. This will free up some memory. See how that goes.

Green -> Red -> Picons -> select picons and press OK and OK to confirm
wooshbuild section -> bootlogoswapp -> press OK and OK to confirm

Restart the box.

Not really having a problem, but having a 2s which is an older box and a lot slower i tried removing picons and bootswap.

Are there any other options i can disable/remove to free up any more memory to make the box a little more responsive?

Just to add. Great build this infinty was ready to bin the 2s before it came along..

Are there any other options i can disable/remove to free up any more memory to make the box a little more responsive?
You can turn off timeshift. This should speed the box up but you lose the ability to rewind live TV.

Menu -> Setup -> Recording & Timeshift -> Timeshift settings -> Automatically start timeshift after - set this to 0 and press green to save.

You don't say what box you are using.

If you factory reset you have no choice but to flash from USB I am afraid.

Download openATV for your box using the link in the Infinity instructions.
Format the USB using willo's guide: http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/
Extract the downloaded zip file to your USB
Stick it in the box.

Depending on the make of box depends on what comes next.

@wooshman it was a zGemma 2s.
Reflashing is the issue - i have prepared 6 USBs and they won't flash the box. The USBs have been tried before and after in other zGemma 2s boxes and they flash fine.

The USBs have been tried before and after in other zGemma 2s boxes and they flash fine.
http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/
Use that method to prepare the USB stick, even if it has been fine before.

When you have the zgemma folder from the downloaded zip file on the stick put it in the bos at the back (because it is a 2s) and turn the box on. When the front LCD says USB / UPDT, press the front power button. The LCD should then say FLSH.

Wait a week (because it is a 2s) and you should eventually see the video wizard. You are then at step 1 of the Infinity instructions.

I've just upgraded my zgemma star s2 and after the infinity reeboot my sat signal has gone. I've tried another box and the signal is fine, so nothing wrong with the feed.

Menu-Settings-EPG-Graphical EPG Settings-Event font and Service font, + or - number (-6) makes the font larger or smaller, hope this helps.

Still doesn't work though. I've tried 2 boxes, my Star H2 and my Star 2s and with both boxes infinity loads ok but I lose my sat feed. On the setup I'm not given the option to view by sat, only by IPTV. I've checked my feed and it's working fine.

If I go into the tuner menu it shows that my feeds aren't connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back