WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just done a fresh install on a Zgemma H2s and upon adding the vpn plugin from the wooshbuild plugin section when i try to use it the box crashes i will upload the crash log in a second. I have searched and couldn't find a solution thanks all

No you set iptv manually yourself like if was using Jedi you would re install jedi if using xtream editor you would re install that same with all4one plugin you would have to set them all up again like mine I have setup just for iptv no sattalite channels and had to install what I needed to receive my iptv

Hi Baz, I've reached a dead at the moment with this, I'm currently looking at what looked like an image of water with Wooshbuild Infinity, I can work out how to download an autobouquets to get the epg as at the moment there is nothing when I click in EPG - Any idea where I'm going wrong with this? Thanks

if yo have set infinity up correct it should of scanned your channels automatic and even without a line you should get the free channels 1-5 in sd and if its iptv your on about you have to set that up yourself using your providers details

Hi Baz, I've reached a dead at the moment with this, I'm currently looking at what looked like an image of water with Wooshbuild Infinity, I can work out how to download an autobouquets to get the epg as at the moment there is nothing when I click in EPG - Any idea where I'm going wrong with this? Thanks
It sounds like you chose set up as iptv only...No? Is that not what you wanted?
If you have sky cables connected press menu > setup > service searching > tuner config and set tuner A to 28.2e then do the same for tuner B

Then exit all the way back to the tv screen
Green button > green again > system plugins > autobouquetsmaker
Let that download then go into configure and set it to expert then green to save
Go down to providers and set sky uk to yes. Set your region, green again to save then to start scan

Or I have just wrote an epic and your on about iptv :laughing: who knows

if yo have set infinity up correct it should of scanned your channels automatic and even without a line you should get the free channels 1-5 in sd and if its iptv your on about you have to set that up yourself using your providers details

I thought I had, I've tried to follow the instructions - Is there a way to download the bouqets? I've been at this nearly 2 days now? Thanks

It sounds like you chose set up as iptv only...No? Is that not what you wanted?
If you have sky cables connected press menu > setup > service searching > tuner config and set tuner A to 28.2e then do the same for tuner B

Then exit all the way back to the tv screen
Green button > green again > system plugins > autobouquetsmaker
Let that download then go into configure and set it to expert then green to save
Go down to providers and set sky uk to yes. Set your region, green again to save then to start scan

Or I have just wrote an epic and your on about iptv :laughing: who knows

Hey Makido! No you are correct, I'm not using IPTV I've got a Cccam installed - I've just followed you steps but in the system plugins it isn't showing "autobouquetsmaker" could it listed inder something else? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember rightly autobouquets isnt installed when you choose iptv but look in
Green button > red button > system plugins...is it showing there

If I remember rightly autobouquets isnt installed when you choose iptv but look in
Green button > red button > system plugins...is it showing there

It's done! Thanks so much! The AutoBouq had already downloaded so I followed you're instructions and it did exactly what you said! Brilliant thanks buddy!

I got lost with this hours ago.
'I'm not using iptv i'm using CCcam'
Why did you choose iptv only if you're running a sat/virgin line?

Anyone help please, tried flashing my h5 box and all its doing is going from 52% to 100%, nothing happens any ideas?
Have you the right openatv image for your box and if there is a power button on front of your box hold that in whilst trying to reflash use rear USB port if that fails put the usb back into pc and open the zgemma file and change the file that says noforce to force put back into box and try again

Have you the right openatv image for your box and if there is a power button on front of your box hold that in whilst trying to reflash use rear USB port if that fails put the usb back into pc and open the zgemma file and change the file that says noforce to force put back into box and try again
All sorted now, thanks for responding so quick

hi i up dated my zgemma h2h to wooshbuild infinity and using sly wb new skin. but now when i press a number for quick zap no number is showing?
ie 1 (1 and a picon would show im the bottom left) how can i get it back thanks
i did not update openatv it is still 6.1

It's been a good few months since I last flashed a box but after installing WB Infinity, it seems that there's no softcam panel? ... confused.

It's been a good few months since I last flashed a box but after installing WB Infinity, it seems that there's no softcam panel? ... confused.

did you flash oatv6.2 first?
plain oatv doesn't have a softcam panel, did you definately add infinity via webif?
press green, green. download a softcam, this will create a softcam panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back