WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you flash oatv6.2 first?
plain oatv doesn't have a softcam panel, did you definately add infinity via webif?
press green, green. download a softcam, this will create a softcam panel

Yes, flashed openatv 6.2 then run the terminal command via openwebif but after completing all the setup process, there was no softcams installed for some reason - I have put them on myself manually but just thought it strange that they're not there by default.

Ok and where do i get openatv ?
Thanks
if you have a usb inserted in the box, you can flash online, press blue button>flash online/local
press green
choose openatv6.2 and flash
you can add infinity once the flash gets to HDMI settings, check the infinity installation thread

if you have a usb inserted in the box, you can flash online, press blue button>flash online/local
press green
choose openatv6.2 and flash
you can add infinity once the flash gets to HDMI settings, check the infinity installation thread
Have i to download openatv6.2 on to the usb 1st or what? Or just put 1 in and do the blue button and so on. Thanks

i have just loaded wooshbuild infinity , the only problem i have is in menu screen plugins are missing also had to usb in xtream for line to work any ideas thanks

Hi
Is it possible to add a hard drive after infinity has been installed?
I had my hard drive connected during installation however the wire is faulty and now the hard drive isn't showing in mount manager, even though i have replaced the wire.
Thanks
Chris

Hi
I had my hard drive connected during installation however the wire is faulty and now the hard drive isn't showing in mount manager, even though i have replaced the wire.
Thanks
Chris
blue button /scroll down to harddisk/ then on the right initialisation then when thats done blue button again mounts/device manager and mount your hard drive as media/hdd

Hi
Thanks
Chris
If as I suspect you have used this HDD before and have recordings on it that you want to keep, do NOT initialise it.

Reboot the box with the HDD connected, if all is well with the drive and its connection, it should be detected, then mount it within Device Manager.

Hi
Hoping someone can she's some light on this issue .
I've got an octagon sf8008 box with open atv 6.2 and infinity installed. Ever has been working perfectly since I got it. Very Happy with it.
I recommended the same box to 2 family members and installed open ATV 6.2 and woosh infinity exactly same as mine.
But within days both the family members boxes have experienced boot loop. Where the box loads and displays 100 and either stays at 100 or boots again to 100 .
The wooshbuild infinity loading screens are displayed whilst loading?
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks

Hi guys,

Just back into satellite boxes after my last Zgemma died a couple of years ago.

I see the word 'Wooshbuild' flying around a lot in various forums. Can anyone explain (in dummy/simple terms) what it does/includes

Would be much appreciated..

Thanks!

@0007lion Reflash openatv6.2 and add infinity again, there were some problems last week and the week before so there's a possibility some plugin or other component hasn't installed.
It's not worth trying to track it down considering the short time needed to just start again

@0007lion Reflash openatv6.2 and add infinity again, there were some problems last week and the week before so there's a possibility some plugin or other component hasn't installed.
It's not worth trying to track it down considering the short time needed to just start again
All seems fine now with infinity I did a h2s today for a friend no problem all installed no problem and swap file created automatically

Hi guys,

Just back into satellite boxes after my last Zgemma died a couple of years ago.

I see the word 'Wooshbuild' flying around a lot in various forums. Can anyone explain (in dummy/simple terms) what it does/includes

Would be much appreciated..

Thanks!
Wooshbuild is made by a vital member on this forum it is an image for zgemma boxes and a lot of other boxes it gives you sly look if a sat box with different skins from wb skin to sly q skin made by another member you can have the vm look by a vm skin there is lots to describe and say but reflash your box with open atv 6.2 and follow the infinity install guide and try it for your self you won't be disappointed

just looking for some info, I have put wbi on my e2 but I use both eyeptv & fta can I have both or just 1 or the other? as I don't wanna go through a plugin for my services when im too used too how wb v7 was all on 1 screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back