WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
I recently upgrade my tiviar alpha plus with openatv (beta) 6.3 then installed latest wooshbuild infinity
all was ok but now when i try to use my Picture in picture it crashes my box , it ran ok on 6.2 and infinity before
so i dont know if its the openatv (beta) 6.3 or infinity.
can anyone help out
thanx
ive included a log file, but i dont understand it
thanx again
My understanding is that WooshBuild Infinity & Plugins are recommended for use with OpenATV 6.2 at present. OpenATV 6.3 is a Public Beta version for testing.

Hi running infinity i keep getting movie organiser out of range im on 2.14 ive deleted it then reinsalled ipk on a usb stick that works
but every few days does the same any help please thanks its on my zgemma h2s
ive also done all the updates thats available

how do i find out if im on 6.2 or 6.3 thanks 2.14 i mean movie organisor version i was on basebuild whooshbuid 7 then flashed infinity

Hi, so I have installed infinity on some zgemma s2s boxes and am having trouble with it freezing when using the IPTV Player (e2iplayer). Also if IPTV is installed on it it can freeze using it too, resulting in having to switch off the box as it completely locks. Any help would be appreciated on this one.

Also, just on another note. If the usb memory stick becomes corrupt or stops working is it possible to initialise and mount another one without re-flashing the box?
Thanks,

folks, i have some queries on miracle box sly new skin, please see the attach photos for illustration of what i see as problems. Hope i can get some clarification/help. thanks

Attachments

• No chan nos & categories shift.jpg
    No chan nos & categories shift.jpg
    835.5 KB · Views: 31
  • shift categories in Menu.jpg
    shift categories in Menu.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 24
Anybody know why the time keeps going out of sync on my Zgemma H5.2S running Infinity? If i reboot the box it goes back to the right time. It's causing my recordings to miss the last part. Any Ideas?

Anybody know why the time keeps going out of sync on my Zgemma H5.2S running Infinity? If i reboot the box it goes back to the right time. It's causing my recordings to miss the last part. Any Ideas?
Have you gone to time settings and made sure it's set correctly to transponder times

hi everyone does anyone know if comedy central gone, ive setup the h92h on woosh for both sly and virmin, ive notice comedy central now not in the bouquets on the sly side but plus one is. any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back