WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what you mean

Prees menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers > sky uk fta > set this to yes
Then sky uk: generate main bouquet > set this to yes (all channels) > green to save > then run a scan

You can then go back into autobouquets and hide the bouquets you dont want
H. Mmm don't see an autobouquets option. Is autobouquets a plugin that needs to be downloaded first

It would be great if all the skins were downloaded in the build so you can change them at will as currently only the skin you select on installation is installed on the box.

Prees menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers > sky uk fta > set this to yes
Then sky uk: generate main bouquet > set this to yes (all channels) > green to save > then run a scan

That is pretty much spot on with what ive been trying to do for the last 2 days......

THANK YOU

Good afternoon I have just updated to infinity but now my iptv service freezes on every channel after a minute. Any pointers as what could be causing this would be great.
There is no obvious reason why upgrading to infinity would cause any issues with your iptv.
You dont say what box you are using, but if you look at post 452 of this thread there are a few things to try

Since removing picons and turning off timeshift and bootlogoswap on my crappy zgemma 2s its running like an h2s.
This infinity build is by far and away the best whooshbuild yet.
Thanks to everyone involved.

Cant wait to update to infinity, or maybe not now, so many members seem to be having problems, bring on this video wooshman, heh heh.

Hello I am following the instructions to install Wooshbuild Infinity and have got to the Webif part where it says choose your Make/Model of your box but my Zgemma H2s isn't listed ??
Any help would be much appreciated Cheers.

I now have my IPTV channels up and running but like po37 I no longer have FTA and regional channels. I notice there no longer a Crossepg plugin. Is this the reason? If so which plugin do yo recommend

Autobouquets was missing so I downloaded and run the plugin - all now working. Also deleted unwanted bouquets using Echanneliser - sorted. Now just have one problem but I'll put that in a new thread

Thanks for your help

If you have openATV on your screen, just start from step 1 of the instructions.

You will find your box in the big list and click the link for it.
Open terminal in webif (which the link above opened)
type the commands and away you go.

I don't think you have fecked up, just not gone far enough.
Thanks again for your help (again) today. Much appreciated Just one outstanding niggle - will put it in a new post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back