WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open up your web browser and just type the ip address in there it should then open webif they you can move onto the next step

I installed openatv 6.1 on my Mut@nt HD51 a couple of weeks ago and also installed Wooshbuild Infinity. I noticed today that I had over 80 updates available so I downloaded them after a system backup. Can anyone tell me if the updates include Wooshbuild updates?
I thought that I may have to go through the simple installation of Infinity again after the updates but the box just re-booted and everything seems to function normally?

I don't understand this lm afraid!!
I have typed in ip address but just get a load of websites come up

you find the ip address of the zgemma and put this into a web browser, this brings the box details up on screen

the ip address of the box will begin 192.168 and you'll find it if you press menu>information>network on the remote

I installed openatv 6.1 on my Mut@nt HD51 a couple of weeks ago and also installed Wooshbuild Infinity. I noticed today that I had over 80 updates available so I downloaded them after a system backup. Can anyone tell me if the updates include Wooshbuild updates?
I thought that I may have to go through the simple installation of Infinity again after the updates but the box just re-booted and everything seems to function normally?
Software updates keep everything that is running on your box up to date, this includes plugins, wb config updates, skins etc.
In theory you should only have to run the infinity command again, if your box breaks, or if the 6.1 image becomes to old, or if you simply want to start a fresh

on that page, you put your mouse over Airdigital and all the zgemma models are listed, click on yours
Thanks, all appears to be installed, certainly, it all looks different anyway.
Though I followed the instructions for an upgrade and restore, so didn't go through the setup process.

IPTV service installed via XC PLugin appears fine

But a few issues...
Can't see how to import my CAM - USB import option appears to be missing

Is there a better option than 'Media Player' ?
I've got my External Hard Drive set up in two partitions - 500GB for Hard Disk recordings, 1.5TB with video files. MKV appears to play fine, but MP4 will not play - just a blank screen

Also Skins - all I have is Metric and Default, can't appear to find Sky, not under an obvious name via the green button anyway.

I'm suspecting a clean install may be in order, but wanted to check here first

Just a question on peoples opinion for the best service to use to watch movies and TV shows on the IPTV player with new wooshbuild infinity?

Also is there an option to enter and use my Real Debrid account?

Thanks, all appears to be installed, certainly, it all looks different anyway.
Though I followed the instructions for an upgrade and restore, so didn't go through the setup process.

IPTV service installed via XC PLugin appears fine

But a few issues...
Can't see how to import my CAM - USB import option appears to be missing

Is there a better option than 'Media Player' ?
I've got my External Hard Drive set up in two partitions - 500GB for Hard Disk recordings, 1.5TB with video files. MKV appears to play fine, but MP4 will not play - just a blank screen

Also Skins - all I have is Metric and Default, can't appear to find Sky, not under an obvious name via the green button anyway.

I'm suspecting a clean install may be in order, but wanted to check here first
It sounds like you have just installed a clean version of open atv to me.
Before you re-flash your box press menu > information > network > write down your ip address (just incase you need it)
To reflash press blue button > flash online/local > green (online) > choose the latest one > green to flash.
Once flashed dont touch your remote. You need to go back to the instructions and open the huge list of boxes and just click the name of your box.
This will then open webif. Then follow the instructions to open up terminal and put in the infinity command

Will not run on VU+ Solo2 box - goes through setup fine but locks up and stops on loading screen. Tried different versions of 6.1 all the same - and removed internal hard drive but still the same - WB7 reloaded and works fine?

Re Skins. When I was using WB 7 I had a Sky type skin that allowed me to have my own iptv bouquets listed alongside the standard satellite ones and I could navigate along the tabs to move between say Entertainment and IPTV Sports bouquets.
Now I have the New Sky bouquet and can no longer see my own bouquets or navigate between them, or at least cannot find the settings needed to make it work. Or maybe someone knows of another skin that has this feature

I've tried searching, but can't see anything, but my I'm unable to scroll the bouquets tabs as previous, with the new skins.

It appears to stay on All Channels, but the whole epg moves below, but I don't know what bouquet section I'm in, using a h2s.

I've tried searching, but can't see anything, but my I'm unable to scroll the bouquets tabs as previous, with the new skins.

It appears to stay on All Channels, but the whole epg moves below, but I don't know what bouquet section I'm in, using a h2s.

I had same problem with the SkyNew skin. Just add old SkyWB skin from plug ins list. (Green button/Green button/ browse thru skins and install SkyWB . Go to WB Config and select your newly added skin)

hi there iv just installed wb on atv 6.2 on zgemma h2h everything ok apart from my line i can view the line after i select the prem channels still dont work help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back