WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to have the autobouquet maker option in service searching.
My options are tuner configuration,auto scan,,manual scan,positioner set up or signal finder.
Because you chose IPTV only. I will add an option to WB Config for ease of installation and region selection in the future.

Green button -> Green button -> systemplugins -> autobouquetmaker

Then as Makido said, go into AutoBouquetsMaker and configure from there. If you get stuck I can find the screen shots in the WB7 thread.

@userlee5267.....from all the ongoing problems you are having i would guess your equipment is on it's last legs !!
We have tested these backwards and forwards multitimes whilst the build was under construction.
Only issue i had was a long serving usb passed away that had probably done a thousand flashes in the last 2 years.
Other than that, patience and persistence prevailed on all issues till we were happy the build was solid.

Hi great build as usual. I don't know whether this is my box or tv but in settings mount manager view your had mount settings details, I find it really hard to read the yellow text on the screen. Does anyone else have this problem or is it my setup ? Cheers neal.
Just looked I have this problem on the sky new skin. Have just checked the other skins skyq, wb freesat and the text is all ok. So I wouldnt mess with anything until woosh and chabs have had a look

Just looked I have this problem on the sky new skin. Have just checked the other skins skyq, wb freesat and the text is all ok. So I wouldnt mess with anything until woosh and chabs have had a look
Ah cheers . Yeah mine's on the sky new skin too. Sorry should have mentioned it was only on that skin. Cheers.

hi thank you for the build look good i am just stuck on loading my ccams on any help would be good thanks
Put your tv onto a paid channel, then put your line on and empty usb stick, and put it into the front usb port on your box.
Using you remote press green button > wb config > cam importer > import line

tried that still not working it only works in ipab but no other build for some reason
A line should work on any build. Unless you are talking about iptv and from one of the providers included with ipab
What line have you got cccam, newcamd.list or oscam

Last edited:
I don't know whether this is my box or tv but in settings mount manager view your had mount settings details, I find it really hard to read the yellow text on the screen. Does anyone else have this problem or is it my setup ?

infinity.jpg

Which yellow text? :grin:

There are no silly questions.

WooshBuild Infinity means every time you flash you box you will get the latest version of openATV (If you want it) and the latest versions of all plugins but mainly opens WooshBuild up to all the other boxes that have never had WooshBuild made for that box. There is no need to install this if you box is running fine.

With the recent changes to channels, WooshBuild Infinity will resolve the channels which are in the wrong place and not HD etc. Mainly channel 1 - 5

You never lose your recordings by flashing your box. You only lose recordings by wiping your USB, deleting your recordings or your USB fails.

If you are happy with WooshBuild 7, stick with it.
Very much along the if its not broke, dont fix it mode then, thats what i will do at the minute, but i know i will update at a later date. What great work you have done once again with wooshbuild, for taking the time and great effort with the original versions and now with the new one, brilliant, top top man.

That's what I thought too but it's in the list of boxes on the openatv link in Woosh's Infinity guide.
I've got a friends Wetek Play to mess with for a few days.

According to openatv site there is a version for the wetek box so try downloading it as in theory if it's a linux build then Infinity may well work although i have my doubts.

Never had chance to flash my h9s last night just trying to do it now. Is it a different method from h2s? It's straight out of box I've never used it yet?
Cheers syeve
This is only what I have read as I havent got one but im sure someone will be along to help out should it be wrong

Copy the entire contents of the zip file onto your USB stick (there is no zgemma folder like the h2s)
Switch the box on and hold the reset button for 5 seconds and then release. The display should turn red to show its flashing apparently. When flashed the box will automatically restart

This is only what I have read as I havent got one but im sure someone will be along to help out should it be wrong

Copy the entire contents of the zip file onto your USB stick (there is no zgemma folder like the h2s)
Switch the box on and hold the reset button for 5 seconds and then release. The display should turn red to show its flashing apparently. When flashed the box will automatically restart
Thanks makido will try it tomorrow and let you know

I did a H.2s, yesterday, & did a Vu+ Solo se v2, this morning. No problems with either.
My Vu+ had been gathering dust, as there never was a Woosh version for the Solo se v2. I now have a good box, running infinity. Well done, Woosh Guys. :) :) :)
Pints waiting for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back