WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use the dream explorer plugin to delete the contents of the timeshift folder on your USB to free the space back up.

That was easier than expected ;) Eventually decided to flash the infinity build on the H2H just followed the instructions on here and bham easy (flashed ATV6.2) thought it was going to be a challenge ;) (and my line restored itself too)

I have done a reinsatll that took some effort due to lots of different reasons Running just iptv but have EPG sections for lots of what look like forgein sat channels
Anyone know how to remove just leaving iptv epgy?
Have another strange one. Downloaded VM HD skin, put on, restarted (done twice) and the menu is correct VM but EPG is metric HD?

Thanks to Woosh and the team and everybody who has helped, contributed etc to get Infinity to where it is now; it's a great product
when I flashed the first box, it was challenging because it was different and new and had to reflash the box which that time went well. Then I had to flash the second box and that went without a single hitch. Thanks again.

I doing a test recording at 11 this morning but might have a issue that I need to come back to you with (I'll find out soon enough) I stuck a couple of recordings on last night on the H2H both of them didn't record and I had a timer set for a recording this morning...........didn't record (even though it said no tuner was available for recording nothing was actually recording)

oh when I restarted the box this morning it also said recordings in progress really reboot now and nothing was obviously recording as I said

even though it said no tuner was available for recording nothing was actually recording
Is this a typo?

If it isn't a typo then it told you no tuner was available for recording so I wouldn't expect anything to record.

Is this a typo?

If it isn't a typo then it told you no tuner was available for recording so I wouldn't expect anything to record.

Sure it was something similair (wish I had taken a photo now) This test program seems to be recording OK (I changed the tuner settings to use B specifically) only got cable where I am and not a dish so limited to just the cable tuner which is obviously B for the H2H

The H2H can only record one cable channel at a time and cannot watch another channel while recording as it only has 1 tuner unless you have sat (which you don't)

@dsayers2014 will correct me if I am wrong, but I think you could get a USB cable tuner, add a splitter to your cable and then you would have two feeds so could record and watch something else.

Other ranges of Zgemma box have a single cable input but is a twin tuner built into the box so with one cable you get two tuners, I am not sure which versions though. It will be cheaper to get a USB cable tuner.

Hi All

I had to reinstall and now my box boots as far as 100 and then restarts to load at 50 in a perpetual loop.

I have restarted several times but at 20 minutes is is still in this loop and I can’t get out of it to try and install again.

Any ideas?

I am running Enigam2 OpenTV 6.1 on SparkTriplex

Cheers

You will need to flash your box using openATV if it is in a boot loop. What did you do just before it started in the boot loop please?

I stupidly did a Favtory Reset..... I have reflashed from start and all is well.

Benijofar is an absolute support Mega Star and is helping.

A support mega star.... I have called him other things but never that lol.

To be honest, he won't give up and is like a stubborn wife when it comes to getting it done.

Can you only store the EPG on the internal storage or an HDD on infinity? Before I upgraded I used an SD card for the EPG to speed up loading but when I go into the EPG settings it doesn't appear as a storage option since moving to Infinity, I can only choose between internal and HDD. Same with a USB flash drive I just tested. I plugged it in, initialised it and made sure it was mounted but it won't let me select it as an EPG storage location either. It let me create a swap file etc though so I know the stick is working fine.

Another weird issue is I formatted the SD card to fat32 using my computer thinking that might help. The box detects it fine but it won't let me initialise it again, it doesn't appear in the list of devices to initialise. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: My box is a Zgemma H2S if that makes any difference. Forgot to mention that!

Can you only store the EPG on the internal storage or an HDD on infinity? Before I upgraded I used an SD card for the EPG to speed up loading but when I go into the EPG settings it doesn't appear as a storage option since moving to Infinity, I can only choose between internal and HDD. Same with a USB flash drive I just tested. I plugged it in, initialised it and made sure it was mounted but it won't let me select it as an EPG storage location either. It let me create a swap file etc though so I know the stick is working fine.

Another weird issue is I formatted the SD card to fat32 using my computer thinking that might help. The box detects it fine but it won't let me initialise it again, it doesn't appear in the list of devices to initialise. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: My box is a Zgemma H2S if that makes any difference. Forgot to mention that!
After putting in the sd card did you reboot your box. I am sure that to be able to save the epg to usb/hdd or sd card they have to be in the box before it boots up. Regardless of if they have already been initialised
I could be wrong but what happens if you put the box into deep standby with the sd card in and then reboot.

Hi lads,
Okay so I've installed infinity on my zgemma star 2s and it went into a boot loop during install and after 40 mins I powered it down and flashed it with Base build wooshbuild latest then after.

Currently I can't run iptv player movies/videos without the screen freezing all the way back to the home screen (the box has to be reset) on builds over v5..Seems the box isn't able for newer builds.
Am I wasting my time trying to install infinity on this?
Any feed back is greatly appreciated
Thanks ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back