WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After putting in the sd card did you reboot your box. I am sure that to be able to save the epg to usb/hdd or sd card they have to be in the box before it boots up. Regardless of if they have already been initialised
I could be wrong but what happens if you put the box into deep standby with the sd card in and then reboot.

Yep I rebooted after I re-inserted the SD card and after I popped in the USB flash drive but it didn't help. Before removing/formatting the SD card it was already initialised from my previous Wooshbuild install but it still didn't work right, the box detected the card and mounted it but I still couldn't select it under EPG as a storage option.

With the old Wooshbuilds the card always worked fine after an upgrade. It's not a major issue but it's a weird one :confused:

It is a weird one as no matter what I put in the box it is seen by the epg location options.

Daft question, which I asked a previous user, are you giving it time to change when pressing the right button to change storage location? The previous person who posted found it didn't like his USB and a spare usb worked first time.

I can't answer why it won't see it or a 100% fix as I can't reproduce the problem.

Yep I'm giving it time, moving between the different options takes a wee while so I made sure not to mash the button. I'll keep at it mate and if I figure it out I'll post how in here in case anyone else gets stuck.

Yep I rebooted after I re-inserted the SD card and after I popped in the USB flash drive but it didn't help. Before removing/formatting the SD card it was already initialised from my previous Wooshbuild install but it still didn't work right, the box detected the card and mounted it but I still couldn't select it under EPG as a storage option.

With the old Wooshbuilds the card always worked fine after an upgrade. It's not a major issue but it's a weird one :confused:

Same issue, only have HDD and internal flash as options to save EPG ... Device manager is seeing my micro sd .. Dream explorer isn't.
I noticed the sd card was mounted as HDD (same as my external drive) in Device manager so changed it to MMC .. Still only being seen by Device manager.

Same issue, only have HDD and internal flash as options to save EPG ... Device manager is seeing my micro sd .. Dream explorer isn't.
I noticed the sd card was mounted as HDD (same as my external drive) in Device manager so changed it to MMC .. Still only being seen by Device manager.

Forgot to mention that bit, my SD card was mounted as an HDD too after I flashed infinity. It doesn't matter if I change it to MMC or HDD2 or anything, like yours it just won't show up at all. The USB flash drive I tested shows up like it should but still not as an option for saving the EPG to it.

Loving the build on my VU+ uno 4k se and have pretty much got everything the way I would like but do need some advice / help with the following:

1. The initial install sets up all my free to view satellite channels with standard channel numbers eg BBC = 101 etc. When I've then run a script from my IPTV supplier to add those bouquets all the satellite numbers have changed to 5 digit numbers - how do I retain the standard 101 numbering on satellite channels?

2. How do I turn off the blinking record icon on the SkyWB skin?!

3. I've got an error message flashing up when I change channel warning me about not being able to timeshift - what might be causing that? Regular recording seems to be working ok.

4. Am I right in thinking it's possible to access the box outside my home network to set up recording when I'm not there? I was able to do this with my old freesat box so looking for similar functionality. If so, how do I set this up? Is there an app I can use?

5. What would people say are the essential extensions / plugins to install? I've seen there's an alexa plugin for example but that seems to be in German so not sure how to get that working.

Cheers in advance.

Very minor issue with box of my boxes but I have the timeline indicator set to red on the EPG and in the settings it says that's what it is, but there is no red line. It used to work fine on WB7, so is this a minor glitch or am I doing something daft?

Very minor issue with box of my boxes but I have the timeline indicator set to red on the EPG and in the settings it says that's what it is, but there is no red line. It used to work fine on WB7, so is this a minor glitch or am I doing something daft?
This is down to Chab's skin. I am still chasing him to add it again for me.

That issue I had with timers doesn't seem to have happened again. Guessing it was cause I had old timers from ATV6.1 or something? And recordings seem back to normal

Firstly, thanks for all the work on wooshbuild!

I have two zgemma H2s boxes, both were running WB7 fine, with both a cline and iptv script. I upgraded one box to infinity a few days ago and found that each time i upgrade plugins via the blue button and reboot, almost all my bouquets are gone, so i need to go to ABM in the menu and rescan and then reinstall my iptv script via terminal. i did have ABE2 but deleted that and still having this problem. Any ideas what it may be? I typically upgrade plugins every day there are updates. It even did this when just updating the IPTV plugin. WB7 was working fine for me so I've kept that as is on the other box. Same script/plugins - when I got the second box I copied the settings from my flashdrive and just renamed the box on the network.

Thanks for any help!

i don't suppose anyone has any ideas how to fix the problems above?

Loving the build on my VU+ uno 4k se and have pretty much got everything the way I would like but do need some advice / help with the following:

1. The initial install sets up all my free to view satellite channels with standard channel numbers eg BBC = 101 etc. When I've then run a script from my IPTV supplier to add those bouquets all the satellite numbers have changed to 5 digit numbers - how do I retain the standard 101 numbering on satellite channels?

3. I've got an error message flashing up when I change channel warning me about not being able to timeshift - what might be causing that? Regular recording seems to be working ok.

4. Am I right in thinking it's possible to access the box outside my home network to set up recording when I'm not there? I was able to do this with my old freesat box so looking for similar functionality. If so, how do I set this up? Is there an app I can use?

5. What would people say are the essential extensions / plugins to install? I've seen there's an alexa plugin for example but that seems to be in German so not sure how to get that working.

Cheers in advance.

I’ve got a more serious issue that started happening last night.

When I go into my recordings and go into a folder no recordings are displayed but you can move the curser up and down and descriptions can be seen. When you try and play a recording the box crashes and a blue screen comes up and the box restarts. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Cheers in advance.
1. Not something I personally have come across but if it occurs after running the IPTV it sounds like that is doing something it shouldn't. Where are you see the 5 digit channel number?
2. You can't turn the blinking off as it is part of the skin.
3. This sounds like your USB device isn't plugged in or isn't initialised. You can stop the message by turning off timeshift. Menu -> Setup -> Recording & Timeshift -> Start after - set this to 0
4. You can setup your box for the outside world but I don't recommend it as it is a huge security risk unless it is all configured properly.
5. This is a personal thing depending on what you want from your box. For just normal day to day viewing of stuff everything is installed.

Thanks For the image first of all.

I am running it on a H9S.

I have multriroom enabled on the line and therfore should be able to record. However when recording a premium channel it pauses and you get the loading logo in the corner for about 10 minutes. Yet on a freeview channel it records as it should. Could you tell me of any settings needing changed to allow the recording to function as normal

thanks

Alternatively goto AutoBouquetsMaker configure and check ABM bouquets on top then rescan, then see if you have an option for how your importing iptv bouquets to see if you have an option to to place iptv bouquets bottom.

If you have no option for iptv bouquets position then set AutoBouquetsMaker to run after iptv imports.

Hi All, absolutely loving this build of Woosh. Many thanks again to all who contributed to this. Successfully got IPTV bouqets complete with EPG data. Excellent.

I also installed it on my friends vu+solo2. But theres just 1 thing, the volume buttons on the remote no longer work. I can only increase volume using TV remote, but I have to put the volume right up. Any ideas on this? Not to worry if it can't be helped. Cheers All

What happens when you press the volume buttons on the remote?
Check that the volume works using Webif. Open webif in your browser that same way as you did during setup and you will see the volume. Turn that up and see if it works.

I haven't come across this issue before ad would think solo2 users would have shouted by now if it was something happening to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back