WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you or someone else has set a password, you'll have to reset it if you don't know what it is, you'll need to download putty

use putty to ssh into the box and use the command "passwd root" it will prompt you for a new pass

So have you opened up webif using the box ip address
You click terminal
You type root
Press enter
Then its asking for a password?

I am lost I will be honest

I think it's asking for a password when he's trying to open webif?

@KB007 can you send a screenshot of where you are getting this?
press prtsc on your keyboard
open paint and click paste
save as 'screenshot.jpg'
and post the screenshot here

I don't know what hes doing but I know one thing he will kick his self when he finally cracks it and realises just how easy it is/was

Beni has just been testing and the only way to bring up a password prompt on a clean flash is by not typing root as the login name.

tried Root and root.
I guess I could re flash it....the company I purchased it from put Open ATV 6.1 on it.
please see screen shot.

Attachments

• ip.jpg
    ip.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
tried Root and root.
I guess I could re flash it....the company I purchased it from put Open ATV 6.1 on it.
please see screen shot.

You said earlier this morning that you'd flashed openatv 6.1 and then was trying to install infinity?
If you have flashed it, which has now become obvious that you haven't, installing WB infinity is straightforward

Follow the instructions on the infinity install page, don't start half way down the page or try to do things in a different order as this won't work

can I change weather settings in metrix to st Helens or Liverpool as when I go to weather settings blue button check id it says munich

I have an EPG issue. I have the satellite channels showing and IPTV but when scrolling through looking what to watch it goes blank. It resets back to the Favourites section which is blank. I press the right button to start again and after a few seconds it does it again. I have tried deleting the favourites bouquet but it just appears again but the EPG shouldn't jump back anyway. Everything else seems fine. I am using an Edison OS mini receiver. Any help appreciated.

No cache flush in the downloads. Tried to download drop cache but it does not do anything, also blue screen of death on install.

Does anyone have a link for cache flush so I can manually install as my Zgemma Star h2 is really struggling to play IPTV back smoothly on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back