WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cache flush in the downloads. Tried to download drop cache but it does not do anything, also blue screen of death on install.

Does anyone have a link for cache flush so I can manually install as my Zgemma Star h2 is really struggling to play IPTV back smoothly on this.
try portal on remote

Cache flush has always been pre-installed and configured for every 5 minutes since version 2 of WooshBuild. If you don't have a portal button, long press the blue button to bring up the extensions menu.

Because cache flush is self working, I moved it to the extensions list to de-clutter the plugins menu. It is there though which is why you can't install it.

I bet if you looked in the remove plugin screen you could remove it though. Then you could re-install it. No point doing this, but just saying.

This is the slimmest version of WooshBuild to date, I can't see why IPTV would struggle anymore than before. Turn timeshift off and remove picons, see if that helps.

The latest version is openATV 6.1. There is a public beta of openATV 6.2 It is up to you with what you flash with. If you do updates weekly from the blue button and software updates then your box is up to date.

If you mean what is the latest version of Infinity you are already running it.

At the moment it is the Infinity installation which changes and gets improved upon. WB Config changes will come in time but that will be updated with software updates.

Once you have installed Infinity there is nothing new at present.

i'm still trying to fix the problem where when i install updates i lose all tv bouquets and most iptv bouquets. it looks like i have v2.6 of autoboquetsmaker but it won't update to v3. does anyone have a link to download that version? i'm not sure if that will fix it, but each time i run updates i lose almost all channels and need to rescan and use terminal to add my script again. i did do a lot of searching and trying last week with different versions of ABM but it wasn't working. what was weird was i was adding it to my box via smb shares and it seemed to be deleting itself. it looks like somethign when wrong when i updated the box and it didn't reinstall my plugins properly as i redid the upgrade and noticed errors with reinstalling the plugins from backup

it looks like i have v2.6 of autoboquetsmaker
At present, when you install Infinity it will only install v3 of Autobouquetsmaker as that is what is available in the plugins. Personally I would make a complete backup of your box to a USB stick and flash a clean version of openatv 6.1/6.2 and install Infinity again.

Because your issue isn't common and only seems to be you who has this issue it is hard to diagnose / fix your problem. With a clean flash we know exactly what you have on your box and might be able to help more.

WooshBUild 7 is still available to download from the wooshbuild website. The link is at the bottom of the forum page. I don't recommend flashing 7 as it is out of date.

At present, when you install Infinity it will only install v3 of Autobouquetsmaker as that is what is available in the plugins. Personally I would make a complete backup of your box to a USB stick and flash a clean version of openatv 6.1/6.2 and install Infinity again.

Because your issue isn't common and only seems to be you who has this issue it is hard to diagnose / fix your problem. With a clean flash we know exactly what you have on your box and might be able to help more.

thanks for the reply. i've reinstalled and see what the problem was, i did the same again this morning as i did last week when i retried, and obviously did the same thing the first time around. instead of skipping the instal menu and going to terminal, i went through the menu and i didn't install wooshbuild at all, it was Oatv only. i've redone it properly and it seems to work fine now, although i've not run updates since adding the script but ABM is there and the clock is working properly (it's my bedside clock) etc. one small weird thing i spotted was the new chabs sky skin wasn't switching bouquets properly when pressing next/prev buttons - it was moving to the next bouquet list of channels but the headers a the top were wrong, but moving to the old skin and it was working fine. anyways thanks again for your work and your help!

got AZbox Premium HD with OpenAtv 6.1, there is no terminal in Extras in Openwebif tried VUCC it says " Refusing to load file " then errors any ideas guys.

Cheers

got AZbox Premium HD with OpenAtv 6.1, there is no terminal in Extras in Openwebif tried VUCC it says " Refusing to load file " then errors any ideas guys.

Cheers
Can you send a screen shot please? Refusing to load is either a typo or you have ran the command once and therefore won't run a second time.

Can you send a screen shot please? Refusing to load is either a typo or you have ran the command once and therefore won't run a second time.

Sorry for delay in responding mate, upon further investigation I reloaded OATV 6.1 firmware, I managed to get it flashed through win10 Telnet.

it does not load plugins as there is not enough space on DOM [Disk On Module] as it's only 256 mb so not enough to add plugins etc.

Therefore I have taken the liberty off buying a new 16Gb DOM and see how it goes,(I only need 1gb but this is all I can get for now) it will be here tomorrow, and then more tests will be done.

So you could say its Partially working, but Beta Testing new DOM and software will determine if this box is capable of Running Wooshbuild Infinity. (Or any other Firmware.)

P.S This is my wee Hobby lol

Cheers

Sorry for delay in responding mate, upon further investigation I reloaded OATV 6.1 firmware, I managed to get it flashed through win10 Telnet.

it does not load plugins as there is not enough space on DOM [Disk On Module] as it's only 256 mb so not enough to add plugins etc.

Therefore I have taken the liberty off buying a new 16Gb DOM and see how it goes,(I only need 1gb but this is all I can get for now) it will be here tomorrow, and then more tests will be done.

So you could say its Partially working, but Beta Testing new DOM and software will determine if this box is capable of Running Wooshbuild Infinity. (Or any other Firmware.)

P.S This is my wee Hobby lol

Cheers
It sounds like you know what you are talking about and have everything in hand. Please do let us know how it goes.

Hi wooshman, thanks for your efforts I love this build I really do, only every used Ipab before so this a refreshing change. I'm using an I55, iptv only box. I used enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet to upload my m3u file it also allows me to use accompanying epg. Everything works great. Cheers

Hi wooshman, thanks for your efforts I love this build I really do, only every used Ipab before so this a refreshing change. I'm using an I55, iptv only box. I used enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet to upload my m3u file it also allows me to use accompanying epg. Everything works great. Cheers
Thanks for your comments.

Hi
Trying to install Infiniti but can't load the spoiler "select make & model" none of the pages load up? ZGEMMAH2S incidentally.
Any ideas appreciated.

Can I please ask:
1. how do you sort channels? also saving to favorites
2. add IPTV

thanks
To save to favourites:
Be on the channel you want to favourite and then press the down button -> menu button -> Select "Add service to bouquet" -> select the favourites bouquet and it will copy the channel to the favourite bouquet. Repeat this for each channel.

Adding IPTV varies from provider to provider. Your provider is the only one who can tell you how to add it.

First of all Wooshman. All credit to you for putting so much effort in and all credit for answering people's questions. I started off reading and got to page 10. You were still answering questions. I saw there were 46 pages and thought surely you will stop at some point but even on page 46 you are still answering questions. I hope everyone appreciates his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back