WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,
I wonder if someone can help me, I have followed all the instructions on setting up the new wooshbuild but when i get to choice between iptv, satellete and cable (step 4 on your guide) I can only see iptv. then below that it says, "my tuner(s) are not listed". i know the tuners are there as in a previous step turner a and b were detected and all channels found on scan.
Thanks

i know the tuners are there as in a previous step turner a and b were detected and all channels found on scan.
I am confused by this part as there is on channel scan done before the very end of setup. What happens if you select the "My tuners were not detected" option? I also presume you are only pressing OK to select the defaults for tuners and also NOT doing a channel scan by select No I will do it later option as per the instructions?

IMG_20180718_012559.jpg
If you could try and send a screen shot of the error message which comes up it would be really handy please to see what has happened.

You will need to flash from USB to stop the boot loop I am afraid. Download this and extract it to your USB, then flash as per your box instructions. Pretty much put the stick in the box and turn it on. It may vary from that slightly though.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/vusolo2/openatv-6.2-vusolo2-20180714_usb.zip

Hopefully no sensitive info on pic. If so let me know. Once you've downloaded il delete file

IMG_20180718_012559.jpg

this looks like an epg issue to me.
Are you storing the epg on the usb?
is the usb still in the box?
my advice is to remove any usb's, update the epg and see if the problem persists, if the epg info is stored in the box, it should be fine

this looks like an epg issue to me.
Are you storing the epg on the usb?
is the usb still in the box?
my advice is to remove any usb's, update the epg and see if the problem persists, if the epg info is stored in the box, it should be fine

Think my EPG is stored on USB hard drive. Before restoring setting, I went into EPG and it was importing so I let it run. I removed my USB hard drive which was plugged into rear port. I restored settings from front USB flash drive and it crashed again.

The MyMetrixLiteOther KeyError entry is a new on on me. Do you / have you edited something in the past using the MyMetrixLite plugin?

Hi is there a user manual for this build? Im writing down my questions and the answers though.

Is it possible to add Netflix and youtube? if so, how?

thanks again...its a build to use.

OpenATV tried to incorporate Kiddac's Picon Resizer into MyMetrixLite and made a cockup of it.
Older images should work and maybe it's fixed in the new one now?

It sounds like you know what you are talking about and have everything in hand. Please do let us know how it goes.

After extensive testing and configuring of DOM [Disk On Module] I can confirm "Wooshbuild Infinity" does work with Azbox Premium Hd.

see attached photos

Attachments

• SAM_1227.JPG
    SAM_1227.JPG
    268.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SAM_1228.JPG
    SAM_1228.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 16
  • SAM_1229.JPG
    SAM_1229.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SAM_1230.JPG
    SAM_1230.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 17
After extensive testing and configuring of DOM [Disk On Module] I can confirm "Wooshbuild Infinity" does work with Azbox Premium Hd.

see attached photos
Nice, thank you very much for taking to time to reply and keep up updated. Another thumbs up for the Infinity any box method then :-)

You can't run netflix on these boxes as no plugin has been written for them. The IPTV Player plugin has youtube on it although until you play a video is text based. Some boxes, like the Vu+Solo4k, has a real youtube option pre-installed so it depends on what box you have.

There is no manual, the same as if you bought a Sky box or Freesat box, everything is onscreen. The best manual you will find I think is Foxman's:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v5-and-v6-user-guide.119794/#post-680228

Afternoon all,

I'd really appreciate some help with an infinity update please. My first Zgemma is a H.2s box which is used for family viewing and which updated flawlessly.

I bought a 2nd box a H5.2s so that I could have a play and not disrupt the family viewing, it's proving to be much harder to update to Infinity. First off when I try to open the Webif link for the H52S it doesn't connect. The H5 link does work however and reports the box as a H5 running Open ATV 5.3. My first problem is that there's no "Terminal" tab which normally appears under "BouguetEditor". Is that normal?
So I used Putty to start the Infinity update and it gets stuck in a loop. On the page where it asks you to select "IPTV Only" or Satellite nothing is listed for my Sat feeds. I do the reset option and it scans in 1000+ channels progresses to set up my network etc and then loops back to select Satellite page where again nothing is listed.

I've tried a factory reset and an open ATV update but no joy. Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks and regards.

Afternoon all,

I'd really appreciate some help with an infinity update please. My first Zgemma is a H.2s box which is used for family viewing and which updated flawlessly.

I bought a 2nd box a H5.2s so that I could have a play and not disrupt the family viewing, it's proving to be much harder to update to Infinity. First off when I try to open the Webif link for the H52S it doesn't connect. The H5 link does work however and reports the box as a H5 running Open ATV 5.3. My first problem is that there's no "Terminal" tab which normally appears under "BouguetEditor". Is that normal?
So I used Putty to start the Infinity update and it gets stuck in a loop. On the page where it asks you to select "IPTV Only" or Satellite nothing is listed for my Sat feeds. I do the reset option and it scans in 1000+ channels progresses to set up my network etc and then loops back to select Satellite page where again nothing is listed.

I've tried a factory reset and an open ATV update but no joy. Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks and regards.

............................... just seen post 942. Perhaps I SHOULDN'T be scanning. I'll try that and report back.

Afternoon, please confirm if this issue should be in WB Infinity thread of zGemma H2S support thread?

Have done a few searches but couldn't find my answer in the forums........maybe wrong queries entered?

Gone to update box to WB Infinity and completed section 1, when the box restarted it is now in a continual loop counting from 50 to 00 then back to 50 and so on!

What have I done wronh and how can I rectify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back