WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash your box with the latest openATV version for your box

openATV 6.2: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=zgemmah52s

Also follow the instructions as it tells you not to scan, all you need to do is press OK on pretty much all menus until you get to the Infinity part of the setup.

Thanks for your reply - no joy I'm afraid.
I did everything that you suggested with the same results. I get as far as formatting my USB drive then it loops back "Select how you receive live TV." I didn't scan this time but it made no difference. (When I have scanned it does pick up channels though). I set both LNB's to simple and single and it detects Astra 28.2.

It does say on that screen "If you've previously restored your settings don't do it again" but what other options are there. Apart from "exit" and "IPTV".

Really struggling with this one, any help appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Hi, recently upgraded to wooshbuild infinity, however the autobouqets maker config file (2.8) is out of date. It should have version 3.0 like my wooshbuild version 7 had and so sky international channels are missing and there is no plugin update so far for this. Can anyone help?

To rectify download the openATV image for your box, extract the zip file (zgemma folder) to usb, insert into the box and turn it on. If a zgemma, you will need to press the front power button on the front when you see USB/FLSH on the lcd screen.

If you can take a photo of the crash screen it will be helpful so I can see why the box is crashing.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=
Select your box from above and download the latest version.

Thanks for your reply - no joy I'm afraid.
I did everything that you suggested with the same results. I get as far as formatting my USB drive then it loops back "Select how you receive live TV." I didn't scan this time but it made no difference. (When I have scanned it does pick up channels though). I set both LNB's to simple and single and it detects Astra 28.2.

It does say on that screen "If you've previously restored your settings don't do it again" but what other options are there. Apart from "exit" and "IPTV".

Really struggling with this one, any help appreciated.

Thanks and regards.
For some reason your tuners are not being detected by Infinity. Are you restoring settings?

For some reason your tuners are not being detected by Infinity. Are you restoring settings?

Wooshman,

thanks for your help, all working now. Not 100% certain what fixed it but as soon as Openwebif started reporting it as a H5.2 box rather than a H5 it all run perfectly. The "Terminal Tab" also appeared.

I'm now finding that I prefer the epg that was installed. It has a +1 tab and the order that channels are listed in is more intuitive. My other box is also running Infinity but the epg looks different. Can I make it look the same as my new install?

Thanks again.

Wooshman,

thanks for your help, all working now. Not 100% certain what fixed it but as soon as Openwebif started reporting it as a H5.2 box rather than a H5 it all run perfectly. The "Terminal Tab" also appeared.

I'm now finding that I prefer the epg that was installed. It has a +1 tab and the order that channels are listed in is more intuitive. My other box is also running Infinity but the epg looks different. Can I make it look the same as my new install?

Thanks again.
The Plus 1 tab is a bouquet created by ABM scanning the channels, if you don't have it on the other box then something is wrong. Did you restore settings when you installed Infinity on it? If so, if it was and update from wooshbuild 7 and you restored settings it may have been before I made changes to the install.

Press the TV button and see of you have 2 sets of bouquets. The original bouquets from WB7 and below those the new bouquets with Plus 1. If this is the case you need to delete the top original set of bouquets.

This has been sorted in the last 3 or 4 weeks and no longer happens.

The Plus 1 tab is a bouquet created by ABM scanning the channels, if you don't have it on the other box then something is wrong. Did you restore settings when you installed Infinity on it? If so, if it was and update from wooshbuild 7 and you restored settings it may have been before I made changes to the install.

Press the TV button and see of you have 2 sets of bouquets. The original bouquets from WB7 and below those the new bouquets with Plus 1. If this is the case you need to delete the top original set of bouquets.

Yes, it was an update and I probably did do a restore settings. I have a multi LNB setup and I struggled with the Diseq setup so was pleased to have the option.

No duplicates I'm afraid, anything I can do now to get the new look?

Thanks again.

Yes, it was an update and I probably did do a restore settings. I have a multi LNB setup and I struggled with the Diseq setup so was pleased to have the option.

No duplicates I'm afraid, anything I can do now to get the new look?

Thanks again.
Menu -> setup -> service searching -> Autobouquetsmaker -> Delete bouquets - this will remove any bouquets created by ABM.

Once done, back to full screen TV and press the TV button, what are you left with? Unless they are IPTV bouquets delete anything you have remaining. (Highlight bouquet -> menu -> 8 -> yes.

Once you have deleted everything, go back into AutoBouquetsMaker as above and run another scan.

What do you have now?

I am confused by this part as there is on channel scan done before the very end of setup. What happens if you select the "My tuners were not detected" option? I also presume you are only pressing OK to select the defaults for tuners and also NOT doing a channel scan by select No I will do it later option as per the instructions?
Hi Wooshman, when I select my tuners were not detected it just reboots the box and puts you back to the start again. yes i am pressing OK to select the defaults for everything as i go along. I have been using your builds for years and never had any issues setting them up. is there a way to flash it like we used to do with the new update. I have flashed with with basebuild v2 in the mean time as I can get that working no bother.
thanks

Selecting that option should do that as it resets the settings so you can select again. It is there really for those who need to get the ip address of the box to open it in webif if the name doesn't work. So that is working but even when you just press OK for tuners, Infinity still doesn't detect your tuners? That is very odd.

I think the solution in your case is to select IPTV only and then manually configure AutoBouquetsMaker. This really goes against everything I have made Infinity do but as I said yesterday, with the sheer number of users and boxes there will always be the odd hickup.

Are you restoring settings? I can't remember if I have asked you that already and have you also reflashed the box in case it is doing something stupid for no reason?

Good morning Wooshman, are you ready for round 2 :-) :

I followed your instructions deleted everything in autobouguetmaker then when I select TV, highlight bouquet, menu, there is no option 8 (just 1-7). I used option 3 (delete entry) and removed everything.

Then Menu-setup-service searching- Autobouguetmaker- scan. Which pretty much restored everything to my start position. No +1 etc.

Anything else I can try?

Your help is very much appreciated.
Thanks and regards.

Good morning Wooshman, are you ready for round 2 :) :

I followed your instructions deleted everything in autobouguetmaker then when I select TV, highlight bouquet, menu, there is no option 8 (just 1-7). I used option 3 (delete entry) and removed everything.

Then Menu-setup-service searching- Autobouguetmaker- scan. Which pretty much restored everything to my start position. No +1 etc.

Anything else I can try?

Your help is very much appreciated.
Thanks and regards.
If it were me, I would backup my timers and line (if you have either) using WB Config and then flash the box to the latest openATV version. At least 6.1

openATV 6.1: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/index.php?open=
openATV 6.2: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=

Select your box and flash it. Do not restore any settings at any point. Just go through the setup from start to finish. Once done, you can use WB Config to restore your timers and line (if you have either)

Is anyone having issues with installing woosh today? I've reflashed with OpenATV 6.1 on the i55 and it's not even wanting to properly install, I managed somehow to get it to start but a lot of the plugins etc are failing to download, looks like a source server maybe having issues?

getting stuck at :

Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-wbi-easy-setup.

and then does nothing :(

Last edited:
I flashed a new OPEN ATV Image for Zgemme H2H and followed all the instructions. Everything is working find apart from a lot of the HD channels in the Entertainment have no EPG. Unfortunately I didn't save my old wooshbuild settings so I can reload to correct the EPG. Can you help/advise how to fix this issue please?

Last edited:
Hanging on hard reset/boot (VU SOLO2)

been running whooshbuild a few years now, been on Infinity a wee while now, but a problem that used to happen rarely (and only presents itself from a hard reset or power on) seems to be happening more often, the box hangs
/stops with the whoosh boot screen, but its after its switches from the default 720p to 1080i (which is my setting), those familiar with the boot up process, where the small logo appears in the top left a few times during boot process, just wondered if anybody had seen similar on these boxes or others

n.b. this "hang" is not related to outstanding/missing updates , it's visible even going through backups that i have , is there a way to get verbose mode switched on in this so i can try and figure out what it's waiting on or doing at the time ?

thanks

Menu -> setup -> system -> logs settings - enable debug log
Each time you restart your box a new log file is created. They are stored in /hoom/root/logs

Install Notepad++ and view the logs using that. Notepad isn't enough.

How do I set the EPG so it has ALL the channels in a list like previous builds? I can only view the EPG by category eg: Entertainment, Sports HD etc...

There is an option for 'All' but this literally shows every scanned channel in alphabetic order?

How do I set the EPG so it has ALL the channels in a list like previous builds? I can only view the EPG by category eg: Entertainment, Sports HD etc...

There is an option for 'All' but this literally shows every scanned channel in alphabetic order?
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers -> Sky UK: Generate Main Bouquet

Save and scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back