WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you wooshman.

I may try the WilloBuild as im use to the lay outs as you suggested.
I take it my line goes into the same section on this new build, plus ill still have iptv player for films? Will my kiddac v skin still be usable?

Any suggestions on the best usbs to us for the job, ill pick up a few of them today. Finally, can i back up my current, existing images/settings before i start so that i know i can return to what i have now if i my update mission goes totally t@ts up :-)

Cheers!

For vix you are best making a new thread in the H2H section asking all your questions in there as I don't know the menu layout so can't guide you.

In short though you can make a complete backup of your box in case it all goes wrong and can then go back to what you have now.

WooshBuild has a USB Cam Importer which copies your line from USB to right location (/usr/keys). If you use WilloBuild, I am not sure of the location as it is vix.

Yes, IPTV Player is installed as standard. You will need to add your kiddac v skin yourself, but WooshBuild uses Chab's skins including his V skins.

Any usb which is 32gb or less - or whatever you used last time.

Help in here currently covers only openATV and WooshBuild Infinity.

Cheers wooshman.

Ive never flashed before, ill pick up a decent 16gb stick and give it a go.

I may well be back here again sometime to try the infinity build if i have no joy.

Thanks for your help.

Jimbo

Cheers wooshman.

Ive never flashed before, ill pick up a decent 16gb stick and give it a go.

I may well be back here again sometime to try the infinity build if i have no joy.

Thanks for your help.

Jimbo
We are here to help should you choose the Infinity route.

For general info:
WooshBuild Infinity is now running on a confirmed 82 different makes / models of box.

amiko8900, amikoalien, azboxhd, dinobot4kplus, et10000, et7100, et7500, et8000, et8500, et9500,
evomini, evoslim, formuler1, formuler4turbo, gbquad4k, gbue4k, gbultraue, giavatar, iqonios200hd, ixusszero,
mbmicro, mutant1500, mutant2400, mutant51, optimussos2plus, osmega, osmini, osminiplus, osnino, sf138,
sf4008, sf8, sparkreloaded, sparktriplex, tiviaraplus, tm2t, tmnano, tmnano2super, tmnano2t, tmnano3t,
tmnanom3, tmnanose, tmnanosem2plus, tmtwin, tmtwin4k, uniboxhde, vipercombo, vuduo, vuduo2, vusolo2,
vusolo4k, vusolose, vuultimo4k, vuuno4k, vuuno4kse, vuzero, vuzero4k, wetekplay, xp1000plus, xpeedlx,
xpeedlx1, xpeedlx3, zgemmah2h, zgemmah2s, zgemmah2splus, zgemmah32tc, zgemmah4, zgemmah5, zgemmah52s, zgemmah52splus,
zgemmah52tc, zgemmah5ac, zgemmah7, zgemmah9s, zgemmah9t, zgemmahs, zgemmai55, zgemmas2s, zgemmash1, zgemmash2,
zgemmaslc, zgemmass

If it were me, I would backup my timers and line (if you have either) using WB Config and then flash the box to the latest openATV version. At least 6.1

openATV 6.1: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.1/index.php?open=
openATV 6.2: http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.2/index.php?open=

Select your box and flash it. Do not restore any settings at any point. Just go through the setup from start to finish. Once done, you can use WB Config to restore your timers and line (if you have either)

Wooshman,

followed your suggestion and all working. Also learnt some stuff along the way.

Thanks and regards.

Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

That is the downside to flashing / using images from day one, you never really learn much. When you start getting down to things a bit more you can start and play and things start to make sense. It is then you can flash openATV and start to do everything yourself without the need for an image.

Hi guys, was wondering if someone could help me out. I bought a zgemma H2H box and it had openatv 6.0 installed on it. I followed the step to install wooshbuild infinity and I have VM cable connected to the back of the RF in port. during the install process I don't get an option for cable when selecting where I receive live TV from. It only says Satelite or IPTV. Can someone guide me? I also have the basic VM TV package so I had the VM guy set up the normal TIVO box previously. Thanks

Hi guys, was wondering if someone could help me out. I bought a zgemma H2H box and it had openatv 6.0 installed on it. I followed the step to install wooshbuild infinity and I have VM cable connected to the back of the RF in port. during the install process I don't get an option for cable when selecting where I receive live TV from. It only says Satelite or IPTV. Can someone guide me? I also have the basic VM TV package so I had the VM guy set up the normal TIVO box previously. Thanks
Flash the box with openATV 6.1 or 6.2 then install infinity.

Hi, Stuck on open atv 6.1 and went through wooshbuild install. All seems to be working but one thing is driving me crazy. You can see the list of multiple bouquets anymore. it just lists the one you are currently on. I've attached and image that is like the old way that it used to look with multiple bouquets that you can scroll through. The new skins seem to be just a single bouquet. I've tried a few others but none show multiple. Hope this makes sense.
Attached it the old look (which was cool!)
View attachment 34082
And here is the new single bouquet list.
View attachment 34083
Hi, I sorted it out by putting kiddac skin on and editing for tabs.

Hello, i choose the iptv option after instally infinity, i did not keep back up as suggested but it still went back to the VM skin, not sure how to get the iptv on it, thank you for any help, P. S. I already had wooshbuild before updating to infinity

The Infinty setup asks you to select your default skin and installs it for you, if you chose the VM skin then that is why you have it.

Adding your IPTV is something only your IPTV provider can tell you. Contact them and they will help. If they told you in the past, do the same thing you did previously.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched and can't find the answer and my head is fried!

1. how do I get numbers on the channels
2. how do I get rid of non-working SKY channels

I'm using a Zgemma H2S, flashed with Infinity.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched and can't find the answer and my head is fried!

1. how do I get numbers on the channels
2. how do I get rid of non-working SKY channels

I'm using a Zgemma H2S, flashed with Infinity.

Thanks in advance.
1. EPG button -> Menu -> Service title mode - set this to include Service number
2. Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker -> Providers - set Sky UK: FTA only to yes. Press green to save and then scan from the menu.

That worked for the epg...thank you!

I was wondering if there's a way of getting the numbers in to the menu that comes up when you press the down arrow?

Please and thanks!

Down button -> Menu -> Settings - And there is a huge list of settings. I can't remember which one it is off hand though.

Thanks so much...that all worked! It's a pity I didn't ask this question 3 days ago, I might have had more sleep and smoked fewer cigars! LOL!

Thanks again.

wooshman ive got the infinity on my h2h and I used open atv 6.2 but Ive had it on now for a few weeks but every now and again my box freezes on a channel and I cant turn over or ewt I have to turn box off and back on from back of box been putting it down to the heat also when I press arrow down and scroll channels it sticks and I have to wait about 10 seconds before I can carry on scrolling to the channel do you think it could be the 6.2 beta image or not im thinking of starting again using 6.1 or have you any other ideas thanks again

Hi Gray1313 i had the same issue with my H2s freezing and hanging when pressing down circle button after installing infinity more so using skyq skin, i tried re-installing with NOT restoring plugins or settings and box works fine now. infinity is now using epg importer which seems to slow the box down on restart for a couple of mins as its pulling all info in, i found that restoring my saved plugins from wb7 that my e2 auto boutique was installed and was not needid anymore with the new epg importer on infinity
hope this info helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back