WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I had a problem after flashing my m8's zgemma h9s with infinity. I followed everything in the notes let the system scan for channels the way it mentioned as dish pointing to sat. The only thing is when I went into FAV everything is in one catagory. How would I get them all to show as sub cats like entertainment, sports,movies, etc etc.. please ?

By default they do show as categories and no large bouquets with all channels.

Go into the ABM settings menu and check the provider screen option for Sky UK. It sounds like either settings have been restored and were wrong, or they have been changed.

There have been hundreds of posts telling you how to get into the ABM screens.

is there a manual way to install infinity for someone who has broke their box and got stuck in boot loader?
Reflash it via USB if stuck in boot mode don't think you can access the box over your network when stuck in boot mode could be wrong tho as ive always used USB stick when stuck in boot mode

one question, updating to this image and at the part where it asks satellite, iptv, or both, it didnt have the both option, and ill be using both. any ideas?

Hi Guys. I just received an email with DigibitVPN Adder version 0.05 as the main topic, I then installed as instructed. but having trouble with user name and password it says on the info part of the installed app, this would be on an email, but not sure were to find it. can you advise if this would be my techkings user/password I need to enter into the VPN settings. any help would very helpful. thanks boyse50

Hi Everyone, I am having some difficulties with my Zgemma H2s, i decided to update it to wooshbuild infinity from wooshbuild 7. So i tried to install open atv via the blue button but it could not find any images online, so i reverted to flashing the box. I can not now for some reason seem to get the box to connect to the network, i have tried open atv 6.1, 5.3 and even installed them fully without wooshbuild infinity but still wont connect, i've tried different cables resetting router, turning dhcp off and entering manually but nothing is working. I have even tried re flashing wooshbuild 7 via basebuild but it wont download.
Can anyone help?

Cheers

Sean

Hi Guys. I just received an email with DigibitVPN Adder version 0.05 as the main topic, I then installed as instructed. but having trouble with user name and password it says on the info part of the installed app, this would be on an email, but not sure were to find it. can you advise if this would be my techkings user/password I need to enter into the VPN settings. any help would very helpful. thanks boyse50
I haven't sent a newsletter out so it isn't from us.

The user details are your digibit user details, nothing to do with techkings or WooshBuild. Look to see who the email is from.

Hi Everyone, I am having some difficulties with my Zgemma H2s, i decided to update it to wooshbuild infinity from wooshbuild 7. So i tried to install open atv via the blue button but it could not find any images online, so i reverted to flashing the box. I can not now for some reason seem to get the box to connect to the network, i have tried open atv 6.1, 5.3 and even installed them fully without wooshbuild infinity but still wont connect, i've tried different cables resetting router, turning dhcp off and entering manually but nothing is working. I have even tried re flashing wooshbuild 7 via basebuild but it wont download.
Can anyone help?
Cheers
Sean

So are you saying your box isn't connecting to the internet? If it couldn't find any openATV images online, which it normally lists about 3, then it sounds like your box isn't connected to the internet.

Flash a fresh openATV 6.1 from USB stick and see if you can install any plugins. It doesn't matter ones, it is to see if you box is connected.

So are you saying your box isn't connecting to the internet? If it couldn't find any openATV images online, which it normally lists about 3, then it sounds like your box isn't connected to the internet.

Flash a fresh openATV 6.1 from USB stick and see if you can install any plugins. It doesn't matter ones, it is to see if you box is connected.

When i try that i get to the network connection set up wizard and it says "Your internet connection is not working" that is with Use interface "yes" use DHCP "yes" Use Manual dns-nameserver "no"
The lights on the back of the box with ethernet cable are on and everything else connected to my network is working.

Cheers

When i try that i get to the network connection set up wizard and it says "Your internet connection is not working" that is with Use interface "yes" use DHCP "yes" Use Manual dns-nameserver "no"
The lights on the back of the box with ethernet cable are on and everything else connected to my network is working.

Cheers
But what happens when you try to download a plugin?

Green button -> Green button -> Extensions -> EPG Importer

Does it download and install that? If not you have network issues and need to try and sort that. Can your computer ping the IP address of the box?

But what happens when you try to download a plugin?

Green button -> Green button -> Extensions -> EPG Importer

Does it download and install that? If not you have network issues and need to try and sort that. Can your computer ping the IP address of the box?

It does not find any plugins i can not find ip address to ping, when i do a network test i get
Lan adapter - green
local network - green
dhcp - green
ip address - red (unconfirmed)
nameserver - red (unconfirmed)

It does not find any plugins i can not find ip address to ping, when i do a network test i get
Lan adapter - green
local network - green
dhcp - green
ip address - red (unconfirmed)
nameserver - red (unconfirmed)
happened to me once don't know why so I restored settings and everything went back to normal

Sounds like your network has got it nickers in a twist then. You say you have tried a different cable already, is it direct to the router or via network power plugs?

Can you reset your router?

I am just thinking of everything before saying the box is broken.

Sounds like your network has got it nickers in a twist then. You say you have tried a different cable already, is it direct to the router or via network power plugs?

Can you reset your router?

I am just thinking of everything before saying the box is broken.

I was connected directly to a network switch that was connected to my router but i've now wired it directly into the router and it is working again, i've just downloaded the epg importer plugin and it worked. I'll now follow the steps for wooshbuild infinity again and hope it works this time.
Thank you very much for your help.

I was connected directly to a network switch that was connected to my router but i've now wired it directly into the router and it is working again, i've just downloaded the epg importer plugin and it worked. I'll now follow the steps for wooshbuild infinity again and hope it works this time.
Thank you very much for your help.

It worked, again thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back