WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i’m a noob to this, had mine done for me a few years back and thought i’d give it a go and update due to freezing and Audio Description issues. Gone through the wizard but i had no option for cable, i have VM and the previous one i had was a VM setup, all connected as before so I don’t know why I didn’t get the option

Follow the instructions carefully, don't select any cable settings during the tuner setup, just press ok. You should see the option for VM.

You don't say what box you are running.

Follow the instructions carefully, don't select any cable settings during the tuner setup, just press ok. You should see the option for VM.

You don't say what box you are running.

Thanks for the reply, i’m running a zgemma h2h. I have just gone through the wizard again, just pressed ok throught and still get the option of satellite only and iptv. I’m confused, nothing had been unplugged.

Thanks for the reply, i’m running a zgemma h2h. I have just gone through the wizard again, just pressed ok throught and still get the option of satellite only and iptv. I’m confused, nothing had been unplugged.

Attachments

• F2FC5DFD-A2CB-4CE0-B9B3-D20799A76C2F.jpeg
    F2FC5DFD-A2CB-4CE0-B9B3-D20799A76C2F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
When you downloaded the flash files from openatv, was it for h2h or a satellite only box like 2s or similar? you need the file for your box

When you downloaded the flash files from openatv, was it for h2h or a satellite only box like 2s or similar? you need the file for your box
I’m not 100% certain on that as it was bought ready to go, when it fired up it had the openatv image and i have never used sat as i dont have a dish, just the vm splitter canles

ok so been running infinity since it was released with no problems but the last couple of days the wb logo keeps flashing up every 30 seconds and ideas ,i have all the latest updates?

I’m not 100% certain on that as it was bought ready to go, when it fired up it had the openatv image and i have never used sat as i dont have a dish, just the vm splitter canles

Not sure what you mean by this.
Earlier you said you've been using wooshbuild older versions but want to update due to audio and other issues?
When you go through and follow the infinity wizard, it gives you the option to install openatv latest build for your box, choose airdigital and then find H2h, all builds are different, you can't install an image for a h2s on h2h
Also you can't just install infinity over wooshbuild 5, you have to install the latest openatv first, then put the infinity enhancemants on afterwards

Hi, I have no problem with the Picon display on Sat Freeview channels but have problems with IPTV channels (i am using SkyQ skin). Can anyone advise the location for the large picons and the small picons.
Regards

Hi, I have no problem with the Picon display on Sat Freeview channels but have problems with IPTV channels (i am using SkyQ skin). Can anyone advise the location for the large picons and the small picons.
Regards
They are stored on your USB device by details.

skyQ/picons
and
picons

You will struggle to get IPTV picons working without manual intervention as the channel name of the picon needs to be the same as the IPTV channel name.

After a bit of help I've arranged my freesat & iptv (which is xtream editor) bouquets to the order I want them using openwebif on my laptop, I've turned auto update off on ABM but the next day the bouquets revert back to how they where? What else do I need to turn off so it doesn't change?

Thanks

Hi, I am having trouble loading infinity on a zgemma h7s from ooenatv 6.1, it shows the boot screen but no setup dialogue and no controls seem to work. Previous loaded infinity on my other box formuler F1 without a problem. So same processed used, not sure which way to go from here. Any suggestions would be helpful. Cheers

installed like a dream, but every time i re boot my box, zgemma h2h, it goes back to the first set up screen of infinity, i have to press red to exit then my channels appear? any ideas cheers

installed like a dream, but every time i re boot my box, zgemma h2h, it goes back to the first set up screen of infinity, i have to press red to exit then my channels appear? any ideas cheers
Go right through to the end of setup. It needs to get to the end of the Infinity setup so remove it's self.

Good morning all can someone please tell me how to get all channels into the official numbering mode as in the listings magazines. I am using a Zgemma H2 with the latest Wooshbuild Infinity build. That's the only way my wife can do it, we are both old

Good morning all can someone please tell me how to get all channels into the official numbering mode as in the listings magazines. I am using a Zgemma H2 with the latest Wooshbuild Infinity build. That's the only way my wife can do it, we are both old
First post at the top of this page. That will add the channel numbers to the EPG button again.
---------------------------------------
EDIT: It won't. I think I was still asleep. Don't turn on the large bouquet.

EPG button -> Menu button -> Find the setting for servername and change to channel number & service name -> Green button to save

That will add the channel numbers to your EPG button.

Last edited:
I Have installed wooshbuild many times and never had problems. I have a box with nothing but Atv 5.3 on it. i Have tried accessing the box through my browser with openwebif and it shows up but doesnt give me the terminal option on the left. I Have download atv 6.1 and unziipped and added zgemma folder to my formatted usb stick. This does not flash on my h2s in the front back or with buttons pressed. The usb is working okay and shows in atv. Any help would be useful. I Have sorted The problem now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back