WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, all installed as per instructions. I have a Zgemma h2h that was previously running ATV 5.3 & wooshbuild v4. I'm only getting free to air channels not the full package after the upgrade. I backed up my v4 image to USB and also my VM line using Filezilla before installing Infinity. I thought that I wouldn't lose the 'line' but it's just as likely I misunderstood lol Can someone confirm if I need to upload my backed up line again to get the full package back ?
Many thanks,
np

You just need your newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg file, or you can make one and add your details. It doesn't have to be the exact file from the previous image, just your line details.

Hi have flashed and completed the wooshbuild infinity but no channels are available and no EPG information on this either. I have checked the tuner settings and Tuner A has not configured and it says at the top if the screen to view NIM setup menu details. any ideas

You just need your newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg file, or you can make one and add your details. It doesn't have to be the exact file from the previous image, just your line details.
Thanks Wooshbuild for all your work and support, greatly appreciated.
I just copied the CCcam file (empty) mg_cfg and newcamd.list to my desktop, I was thinking I could just upload these back from whence they came /usr/keys/ using Filezilla ? Or am I over simplifying things.

Thanks Wooshbuild for all your work and support, greatly appreciated.
I just copied the CCcam file (empty) mg_cfg and newcamd.list to my desktop, I was thinking I could just upload these back from whence they came /usr/keys/ using Filezilla ? Or am I over simplifying things.
Nope, it is that simple. Copy back to usr/keys and then the red button -> softcampanel -> select mgcamd if your line is in newcamd.list and press the green button.

Hi have flashed and completed the wooshbuild infinity but no channels are available and no EPG information on this either. I have checked the tuner settings and Tuner A has not configured and it says at the top if the screen to view NIM setup menu details. any ideas
What box are you using? If one of the more popular boxes like zgemma then it works as it is installed on 1000s of them already. Maybe now you have ran through it all once, flash openATV again from the blue button -> flash online and start again.

The number of makes / models of boxes is increasing all the time so we know the setup method / instructions work.

Can anyone help ?

Yes, me.
You don't download and flash infinity like you did with other builds, you need to follow the instructions on the infinity installation page carefully - you install openatv for your box first, then install infinity over that afterwards, it's all very simple, thousands of people have done it already

Yes, me.
You don't download and flash infinity like you did with other builds, you need to follow the instructions on the infinity installation page carefully - you install openatv for your box first, then install infinity over that afterwards, it's all very simple, thousands of people have done it already
Thank you.

Hi I have completed setting up infinty but my sly sport channels are all on different numbers ie sly sports main event is on 511 sly sports pl is 512 etc is there a way to get them back on 501,502 etc

Thanks

I have a new Zgemma H9S (I also have a couple of other Zgemma boxes) and install this build (OpenATV 6.2). Bit of a strange one. For the sly premium channels I use IPTV via xtream editor. Most channels work OK, but for a couple like 133 Good Food I just get a black screen but I do get sound. I have tried this box on other TV's same issue. My other boxes are absolutely fine - configuration is exactly the same as I can see. I have played around with the video settings but still the same. I have not tried a different image or a re-flash.

Has anyone else come across this before?

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but ave tried so many times, the new Digibit vpn will not stay on in m zgemma h2s is it something i am doing /not doing or is this a bug

Help, trying to reflash Infinity because I’ve messed up ordinary channels and I’m getting this message ??

Refusing to load file as it matches the installed version of enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back