Wooshbuild Infnity Bouquets

PreacherUK

While running Wooshbuild v7 I had one bouquet for my Sat stuff 28.8 all with Sly Numbering. This suited as it meant I could check what was on easily. After that I had each bouquets for IPTV. I really liked this view.
Since upgrading to Infinity I have loads of tabs to run through, which is a pain for not just me but the family.
I am sure you can hear the moaning all over the UK.
Anyhow apart from spending hours on E-Channeliser sorting it, only to find the next update wipes everything, are there any settings I can change to get what I had before?

Menu, setup, service searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, providers you can configure your settings from there i.e. sky UK generate main bouquet yes

Once configured press green to save then choose start scan.

in addition to what @dsayers2014 has said, if you don't want the individual bouquets for sat channels then set 'generate sections bouquets' to no in the providers settings

And to turn on the sky channel numbers:
EPG button -> Menu -> Service title mode - set this to Service number & service name.

All of this has been covered before in the Infinity support thread.

Cheers folks ... Is there any way I can stop my IPTV menus changing every time I switch on. I want to know if new channels are connected but the mother bouquets keep changing order after I get them just how I like them using E-Channelizer.

Back