Wooshbuild Infnity Restart cam

hi guys,
Ive installed Openatv wooshbuild infinity on zgemma h5 2tc., never used wooshbuild before. ill be using ftp method for my line(cws). where is the menu for restarting cams located(softcam panel) or how do i restart them?

If you use the USB can importer it does it all for you.

Put your line on a usb stick, shove it in the front of the box
Green button -> WB Config -> USB cam importer.
You can also backup your line to your USB device in the box so you dont need to mess about with ftp or USB sticks in the future.

But to answer your question:
Red button -> SoftcamPanel

The WooshBuild Infinity support thread link is in my signature

thanks for fast reply. is there any reason why i wouldnt have a SoftCamPanel. on my box, its not in red button menu or any other menu. ill try the WB config method.

thanks for fast reply. is there any reason why i wouldnt have a SoftCamPanel. on my box, its not in red button menu or any other menu. ill try the WB config method.
If you have Infinity installed on your box and you selected sat/cable or both, softcams were installed and the panel will be there.

Press the red button from fullscreen TV.

If you have Infinity installed on your box and you selected sat/cable or both, softcams were installed and the panel will be there.

Press the red button from fullscreen TV.
I've just installed infinity in a 2s and I don't have softcam manager from red button ‍♂️

I had to download mgcam from plugins for my line then change it in decryption from ccam to mgcam and it worked don't know if that will help also put to deep standby and had to restart cam when switched it back on

Back