Wooshbuild keeps rebooting ever 15 mins

Grahamly0

I’ve just installed wooshbuild on my zgemma h2s and addded a new iptv, now my box keeps rebooting every 15 mins, any help please.

It sounds like it could be the movie organizer as that is set to run every 15 mins.
If you go into the plugin are you on the latest version?
You could try increasing the time it is set to run and see if that sorts it

Ok, what build are you running, ie what version of WB?
What way did you add your IPTV?
Was it running OK before you added your IPTV?

It sounds like it could be the movie organizer as that is set to run every 15 mins.
If you go into the plugin are you on the latest version?
You could try increasing the time it is set to run and see if that sorts it
Yes I’m on the latest version, as for increasing the time...sorry I’ve not got a clue! If you can help it would be much appreciated

Go into the movie organizer plugin and you will see "run every" set it to an hour then green to save.

Ok, what build are you running, ie what version of WB?
What way did you add your IPTV?
Was it running OK before you added your IPTV?
I pretty sure it’s the latest build, as for adding iptv I added a script into putty then my provider activated it, it’s xstream tv, and I added the both roughly the same time

Just go down to the movie organizer plugin and press ok.
Do you get a blue screen crash or does it just restart. Cos as sparky said it could be anything

I pretty sure it’s the latest build, as for adding iptv I added a script into putty then my provider activated it, it’s xstream tv, and I added the both roughly the same time

For fault finding, was the box running OK before you did the above ?

Yes it was

OK, we are now getting somewhere, so it is reasonable to suspect it is the addition of the IPTV that is causing the problem.
And to that end you should ask your supplier for help, as practically every IPTV script is unique to each supplier.

press green button on remote and select Movie Organisor. On the next screen change Enabled to no and then press the green button. There was an issue with version 2.08 if you record IPTV. If you don't need recordings sorted into folders ie All eastenders recordings into an eastenders folder then just leave it disabled. If you do need that feature then select Movie Organisor again and press the Blue button to update to the latest version. Once installed you will then need to enable it again.

Back