Wooshbuild Newcamd Issue

ryanfc2

Hello Folks, recently loaded Wooshbuild infinity onto my ZGemma H32TC and went to add l!ne but the box FTP via filezilla dosent show a newcamd page in the spot where you would usually put the deets on. It just shows CC@.cfg and MG_CFG, do I take the text otta this and add my details into this or do I need to add something?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but need some help..

Regards

Hello Folks, recently loaded Wooshbuild infinity onto my ZGemma H32TC and went to add l!ne but the box FTP via filezilla dosent show a newcamd page in the spot where you would usually put the deets on. It just shows CC@.cfg and MG_CFG, do I take the text otta this and add my details into this or do I need to add something?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but need some help..

Regards

using filezilla, right click in the usr/keys folder and create new file
name it newcamd.list
save it
right click and choose view/edit, paste CWS line in
boom, done

Thanks very much lads, the edit and add line in Pablo mentioned worked :)

2nd Side question...IPTV, I think I might need EM2EU Plugin as I used Ipab previously and I use a M3U Url, with whoosh how do I use a M3U url to add my iptv deets? Cant see that plugin or find it in downloads.

Thanks very much lads, the edit and add line in Pablo mentioned worked :)

2nd Side question...IPTV, I think I might need EM2EU Plugin as I used Ipab previously and I use a M3U Url, with whoosh how do I use a M3U url to add my iptv deets? Cant see that plugin or find it in downloads.

you may be better to ask in the iptv section, or have a read through @rpidemon iptv guide here as it will explain how to do most things concerning iptv on enigma2 boxes:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma-2-iptv-setup-guide.144740/#post-916137

Hi All
Can anyone help with setting up a zgemma H2H on virgin.
Have installed brand new box and followed instructions for wooshbuild infinity. Have installed VPN through wizard.
Have installed 2 x C: lines using filezilla. Scanned and found 300 chanels plus radio on virgin network.
Can only recieve chanels 1-5,EPG populates as it should.

Hi All
Can anyone help with setting up a zgemma H2H on virgin.
Have installed brand new box and followed instructions for wooshbuild infinity. Have installed VPN through wizard.
Have installed 2 x C: lines using filezilla. Scanned and found 300 chanels plus radio on virgin network.
Can only recieve chanels 1-5,EPG populates as it should.

where did you put the C lines?
they go in CCcam.cfg and that file is in usr/keys folder, then restart CCcam softcam in softcam panel

Thanks for the reply
According to filezilla the transfer was carried out. When I go to the softcam panel what do i put in before restarting please.
Have set cccam 2.0.11 as well as ccam_2.3.2
Cam 1 is showing active but cam 2 is not showing any response as yet.
both now showing as active, have
cam 1 cccam2.0.11
cam 2 mgcamd_1.38r1
is this OK

Thanks for the reply
According to filezilla the transfer was carried out. When I go to the softcam panel what do i put in before restarting please.
Have set cccam 2.0.11 as well as ccam_2.3.2
Cam 1 is showing active but cam 2 is not showing any response as yet.
both now showing as active, have
cam 1 cccam2.0.11
cam 2 mgcamd_1.38r1
is this OK

set cam 1 to CCcam2.3.0
set cam 2 to no cam
then click green button
if the C lines weren't pasted into CCcam.cfg and put into usr/keys folder you won't get a picture

Still struggling and no picture apart from 1-5, when checking file zilla in Cccam.cfg folder both lines are showing.
Any ideas.

CCcam.cfg isnt a folder, its a file in the usr/keys folder.
Reboot box and router then make sure theres only one cccam softcam active and click green

Hello
I have a zgemmah2h and have installed wooshbuild infinity but cannot put my vmline in. cannot find newcmdlist using FileZilla.
can anyone help and let me know how to add line
thanks in advance

Still struggling , have problems with loading softcams, keeps saying download failed, cant insert any softcam that works. Have tried mgcamd , havent got an option for cccam 2.3.0.
Thanks
Keith

Hello
I have a zgemmah2h and have installed wooshbuild infinity but cannot put my vmline in. cannot find newcmdlist using FileZilla.
can anyone help and let me know how to add line
thanks in advance

using filezilla, right click in the usr/keys folder>create new file, type newcamd.list
right click the new file, click view/edit, paste your CWS line in, close it
restart mgcamd softcam

Still struggling , have problems with loading softcams, keeps saying download failed, cant insert any softcam that works. Have tried mgcamd , havent got an option for cccam 2.3.0.
Thanks
Keith

in softcam panel, highlight the active cam, scroll left/right to see what softcams are installed already
if you have CCcam2.3.0 already installed, you can't install it again....get your prvider to change line to C line, paste it in CCam.cfg and then restart Ccam2.3.0 softcam by clicking green button

Thanks for your reply
Something isnt right, just cant twig what it is.
In softcam panel and have selected cccam 2.3.0. have used C: line through filezilla and pasted in. Have restarted softcam with green button. Still same. will have to try another line later , just to check.
EPG is bang up to date but can only watch chanels 1-5

Thanks for your reply
Something isnt right, just cant twig what it is.
In softcam panel and have selected cccam 2.3.0. have used C: line through filezilla and pasted in. Have restarted softcam with green button. Still same. will have to try another line later , just to check.
EPG is bang up to date but can only watch chanels 1-5

Hi im pretty sure Your VM line needs to be N: rather than C: if you can get your provider to change it or if you have access to a panel change it there and then try

Hey guys back again! Any idea why half or most of my channels dissappeared from wooshbuild this morning? Movies for example have like 6 channels in the favs section of the bouquets if select all channels I can see them all but for some reason loads are gone from each bouquet.

RD

Hey guys back again! Any idea why half or most of my channels dissappeared from wooshbuild this morning? Movies for example have like 6 channels in the favs section of the bouquets if select all channels I can see them all but for some reason loads are gone from each bouquet.

RD

go to autobouquetsmaker, update provider files and perform a scan
you should get all the bouquets repopulated

go to autobouquetsmaker, update provider files and perform a scan
you should get all the bouquets repopulated
Cool I thought id needa do that but how do u get to autobouquet? Used 2 have ipab so know at inside out whoosh is different cant find anything lol

Back