Wooshbuild over openatv

Fire551

Hi guys I'm a bit of a newbie, I am running openatv on my zgemma h2s but having a few issues with the software, I've read wooshbuild is better so my question is if I loaded wooshbuild onto a USB would it flash to a new setup over existing openatv or would I have to factory reset my box first to wipe any data. Thanks in advance

I've just put ipab on my zgemma h2 and it's running pretty well was having epg issues with the wooshbuild probs something I've done but the setup was so easy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That's another option, will have to look into that one as well

Hi guys I'm a bit of a newbie, I am running openatv on my zgemma h2s but having a few issues with the software, I've read wooshbuild is better so my question is if I loaded wooshbuild onto a USB would it flash to a new setup over existing openatv or would I have to factory reset my box first to wipe any data. Thanks in advance

Never factory reset a Zgemma box, it's not like flashing a phone with new firmware, there is no need to & will screw your box up, this info is coming from people who have been using/modding & creating software for the box (not from myself). Hope this helps

i have just done a factory reset on my zgemma star s and it wont read anything off my usb stick and i cant reflash it can anyone help me out or is my box now no good

Back