Wooshbuild Support Thread

Managed to get updated to the latest one that came up when flashing online. added my lines through FileZilla but all paid channels blank. not done this in over a year since I got the box n completely forgot everything to go into haha
blue button > softcam > softcam panel make sure your cam is set to either mgcamd or ccam then green to restart

blue button > softcam > softcam panel make sure your cam is set to either mgcamd or ccam then green to restart
Thanks. But it is coming up 28.2 e? Obviously for satellite how does i get rid of that again to make it VM?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, I've just updated from WB 4 to WB 5... it selected 5 itself? anyhoo, I made a boo boo and forgot to take a note of my line. I did however do a complete back up to hdd (the zgemma h2s box itself) can I get my line info from there? I have contacted my provider but hes taking his time getting back to me.
Thanks

Hi Guys, I've just updated from WB 4 to WB 5... it selected 5 itself? anyhoo, I made a boo boo and forgot to take a note of my line. I did however do a complete back up to hdd (the zgemma h2s box itself) can I get my line info from there? I have contacted my provider but hes taking his time getting back to me.
Thanks
Did you ever do a settings backup if you look on your hdd do you have a folder called backup openatv. If so go through usr and you might be lucky.
if not then you will have to re flash your backup to get your details off

Is there any threads that give you step by step guide of setting up how to get your h2h working after flashing to V6?

hi

woke up this morning and lost 80% of epg data, tried software updates etc re run crossepg and still nothing

any ideas guys ?
thanks

hi

woke up this morning and lost 80% of epg data, tried software updates etc re run crossepg and still nothing

any ideas guys ?
thanks
could be corrupt data.try this green button>go into wbconfig (top) look for the delete EPG data option press ok.reboot box then update crossepg again.

Since updating to v6 I'm totally missing something and can't seem to get it on to the VM side on my h2h box. Always seems to go to sky and searching on 28.2. can anyone help went through everything option I can think ofIMG_20171119_114037.jpg
9a533b3a6950d903717635464a20b0fa.jpg

ad8733a81bd45ead18d8455d1c317681.jpg

If you delete the abe2 and install abm from the system plugins. The flash you have by the looks of it is from the h2s that was then changed to work on the h2h.
If you still cant get it working then the h2h box as its very own start from basebuild flash just go to the download section. which as everything pretty much set up. you can just follow that guide

Running with H52TC, ATV 6, latest Wooshbuild Cable/Sat.

Just took a 'Full Backup' and 'Setting Backup' on separate USBs. Flashed to ATV 6.1 and all Audio issues resolved! Stupidly didn't double check that the 'Settings only' backup populated USB as it appears to be blank. Choice is now live with standard ATV 6.1 and wait for Wooshman's update or Full Restore to last good Woosbuild with audio issue.

Hi guys, ive reflashed my box to v6, getting hang of q skin but my epg is not showing the "missing channels", i thought it would just be an option in a menu but have searched through, and read in this thread page 106 about an option in wb config but i dont see this option anywhere. Can anyone help as i like to know what im missing! Or if i need to go to the pub to watch etc, thanks

Back