Wooshbuild Support Thread

You can't flash a box without a USB stick. It needs somewhere to either download and store the update or somewhere to read it from if already on USB. You can leave the USB in the box and it will use that to download to.

How you have managed to work your box without a USB stick is a wonder. I am sure you have it under control.

Ok so now all good with the mount manager. Iv saved my settings. Do I now take usb out and flash first it just update. Currently running v6
Ok it’s let me go to the update now. When I push update it says we are really sorry. Your receiver encountered a problem and need to be restarted. I must be doing something wrong here.

You can't flash a box without a USB stick. It needs somewhere to either download and store the update or somewhere to read it from if already on USB. You can leave the USB in the box and it will use that to download to.

How you have managed to work your box without a USB stick is a wonder. I am sure you have it under control.
It’s flashing now. Looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work Wooshman and team as always.
One question before I start the upgrade to WB7, I am also using IPTV through Xtream editor. Will that need to be reinstalled or is it backed up in the full backup.
Sorry for being thick, but can't see any reference to it anywhere

for anyone worrying about this, dont.

upon restoring my settings all my line ID and settings where restored.

i simply had to putty the d/load command over:

Code:
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xtream-editor.com/files/ipk/install.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

OK thanks so I just insert the USB with the h2h as it is right now and flash it
Download your build format usb to fat 32 and copy the folder to usb and off you go . Don't forget to keep a copy of your line somewhere safe m8 and also Never bother with that factory reset it creates all sorts of issues.

well that was a painless upgrade, i spent more time prepping for a potential reupping of all my settings / passwords and configs than the whole process took.

top build sir.

I take it this was a settings back up made before flashing ,you can restore settings using blue button and choosing the option. If you dont want to restore all settings you can connect to box via filezilla and go to the backup location and copy the rar/tar.gz file to desktop and extract it to find the files you need they are located in usr/keys in the tar.gz file

Sounds like it will be for the best. Make sure you have a copy of your line details and IPTV details if you have them before you do anything.

BaseBuild is available by going through this site: http://www.techkings.org/resources/...s-h52tc-h7-vu-solo2-duo2-zero-formuler-f1.47/
Reflashed with base-build 7 and did a software update (170 odd items) but havn't reloaded my settings in case the problem was with my settings.

Turns out that the plugin I needed was actually an extension (AnIPTVAdder) and it's not on the list of available extensions. I have found it as a ipk file but not sure how to load it from a stick?

Regarding plugins menu I still cannot get a list of plugins by pressing the green button twice - I'm sure it worked this way on previous versions.?

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Hi, can i install BaseBuild-WB7-H2H without an Ethernet internet connection?
I use a wifi dongle and tether off my phone you see.

Thanks in advance.

This is my experience.
Box H2S
Backup settings on two usb FAT32 formatted usb drives, backup image to HDD.
Wb config, re-flash wooshbuild.
Nice and easy nothing to it.
Back to Wb config, re install settings, no settings found ! Not to worry that's why I used two usb drives, same on second drive.
Check both on pc, both have all backup settings.
Back to factory settings, re-flash wooshbuild v6, no problems, re install settings from usb drive, no problems. Everything working as before.
What did I do wrong with v7. ?

This is my experience.
Box H2S
Backup settings on two usb FAT32 formatted usb drives, backup image to HDD.
Wb config, re-flash wooshbuild.
Nice and easy nothing to it.
Back to Wb config, re install settings, no settings found ! Not to worry that's why I used two usb drives, same on second drive.
Check both on pc, both have all backup settings.
Back to factory settings, re-flash wooshbuild v6, no problems, re install settings from usb drive, no problems. Everything working as before.
What did I do wrong with v7. ?
You are making a complete backup of WB6 and the restoring it when you flash.

WB config - backup settings
WB Config - re-flash / upgrade to wb7
WB Config - restore settings

keep your second usb with the complete backup on it until you are happy WB7 and settings is working as you never know when you might need it.

As a side note you can backup and restore settings just by pressing the blue button and selecting the option you want from there. WB Config just keeps everything in one place.

In regards to the below

A zgemma folder and a line file (if you have one)
----------- Inside that is a folder called h3
---------------- Inside that folder are 4 or 5 filesBaseBuild will do what is needed with your line. Providing it is named correctly and is active.

I know my line is active but it there a specific name I need to give the line file.
newcamd.list or CCcam.cfg depending on your line type.

If you are upgrading though, just make a settings backup and use wb config to reflash WB

Back