Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys updated my h2h box last night. Brilliant as always woosh. My sister has the h2 and just wondering if V7 will be out anytime soon so i can sort the issues out for her?
Thanks Davy.....

ok any idea when v7 for h3.2tc will be available?
if your having trouble with sound do this till wb7 is out for your box/blue button complete backup of your box to usb/ then take usb out and keep safe/ then blue button/backup settings/then blue button/flash online local/if you don't see ewt ,green button/you will see wooshbuild downloads but if you look at bottom it says blue button 6.1 press blue button and download latest openatv make sure it 18th of this month or later/click on one you want and if it says backup and download pick that one and you will be up and running/if not blue button/restore settings/ and when wb7 comes out for your box so you don't lose settings or line put the usb back in wot you saved load it to your box then green button/wb config/ scroll down to reflash and flashw7 that's the only way round it if you don't want to lose settings but want rid of sound issues for your box

i`m not sure if i`m asking in the right place but i`ve just flashed wooshbuild v7 and attempting Sul's E2M3U2Bouquets for the first time,
i`ve got stuck after putting details/settings in the configuring part, pressed green to save then yellow to run but nothing happens after pressing yellow, if i`m asking in the wrong place can someone point me in the right direction please.
thank you.

edit; it does`nt matter i think i`ve sorted it, apologies.

Last edited:
wooshman when I go to green button.wb config it says v2.001/ but when I go to remove plugins/wooshbuild it has got wb config 2.002 in there so my question is if its on the box how come my version hasn't changed to the 2.002 from 2.001 or do I have to do a reflash to get it as I cant find it any were in green button /download plugins thanks

wooshman when I go to green button.wb config it says v2.001/ but when I go to remove plugins/wooshbuild it has got wb config 2.002 in there so my question is if its on the box how come my version hasn't changed to the 2.002 from 2.001 or do I have to do a reflash to get it as I cant find it any were in green button /download plugins thanks
Shhhhhh don't tell everyone or they will all want 2.002.

It is nothing more than me forgetting to change the version number in a file which the plugin reads to show the version installed. 2.002 is the real version number. You will find when I do something and update, it will all change to 2.003. I might even screw up and you will end up with 2.004, you never know lol.

Shhhhhh don't tell everyone or they will all want 2.002.

It is nothing more than me forgetting to change the version number in a file which the plugin reads to show the version installed. 2.002 is the real version number. You will find when I do something and update, it will all change to 2.003. I might even screw up and you will end up with 2.004, you never know lol.
wooshman do you have to have the free sat skin on to enable and disable in wb config cuase I cant find the option to change it so do I have to load the free sat skin on first thanks

The freesat skin is just a skin changing how the box looks, it doesn't do anything else or prevent anything.

What is it you are wanting to do?

I would just like to say that I updated my h5.2tc from v6 to v7 using wooshmans guide with no problems (lucky for me) took 10mins.
Everything is back to normal, no AD on HD channels.
Wooshman deserves a big thanks from everyone that uses his build, it makes using these boxes 100% easier.
So well done wooshman [emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]
Keep doing you[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there a way to get the previous wooshbuild bootlogo i had before update to v7....the one with the moon and fire-planets,
i liked that one lol....no big deal but thought i`d ask.....

and yes a big thank you from me woosh with v7....great job :(y):

also i did full backup before i flashed v7...should i be deleting the old backup once settled in with v7?...and how if so.

thank you

Last edited:
I thought you could enable or disable certain channels cant see this in wb config
how do I get to that screen then wooshman ive put the freesat skin on but when I go to wb config I get none of that what you show in the picture thanks from gray

The skin doesn't matter, WB Config does the same thing regardless of skin it will just look different.

Green button -> WB Config -> Country, region and scanning options.

This is of course presuming you are running WB7.

The skin doesn't matter, WB Config does the same thing regardless of skin it will just look different.

Green button -> WB Config -> Country, region and scanning options.

This is of course presuming you are running WB7.
i am running wb7 when I go into my wb config all it says is MAIN MENU then underneath /wooshbuild startup settings and messages/underneath that /change skin,boot theme & epg settings/ usb cam importer/ backup&restore options/ then reflash/update wooshbuild/ then last of all EXIT/ ive not got (Country, region and scanning options.)

Ah, your box is running ABM as it will be a cable or cable & sat box. In this case you won't see it. It is for sat only boxes only.

Back