Wooshbuild Support Thread

i have a h7s im not talking about a front port?? im talking about a small black button that needs to be held down when you insert the usb in to the rear,and press the white button
the last reply was for QASIM22 he said use front port, your reply i have tried that and nothing

the last reply was for QASIM22 he said use front port, your reply i have tried that and nothing
yeah sorry wrong one.....just out of curiosity is it base build hes trying to flash or a image he has done....if its one of his images has the file been renamed to force.

This probably nothing to do with Wooshbuild but I have upgraded to V7 and now my Fab IPTV won't validate. It has tried to validate again and failed. I have a stable internet connection with no VPN and have even tried a virtual MAC address. Anyway to fix this?

No it's not possible there different systems with it being cable and sat .as you probably know.
Hi thanks for the reply, but it used to be possible to interchange images for these boxes in the past (essentially they are the same box but with different tuners). the only issue is that the issue for H2S has the AutobouquetsMaker disabled and replaced with AutoBouquets 28.8.

Updated to Wooshbuild v7.2 and using the Freesat skin.
The little picture things (in photo) that advertise what's coming up is showing programs that were on in December last year, how do I change this?
Time and date on my Zgemma are correct.

jigncj.jpg

jigncj.jpg

Hi folks,

I was upgrading my Wooshbuild from v5 and was going to install v7. Upon doing a factory reset I seem to be stuck in a bootloop error and Enigma h2s's version of the blue screen of death along with the Wooshbuild loading page. Any ideas as to how to recover the device from the likes of Filezilla etc. I can see this has happend to a few people but I am yet to see a resolution in the forums.

Cheers in advance.

Hi folks,

I was upgrading my Wooshbuild from v5 and was going to install v7. Upon doing a factory reset I seem to be stuck in a bootloop error and Enigma h2s's version of the blue screen of death along with the Wooshbuild loading page. Any ideas as to how to recover the device from the likes of Filezilla etc. I can see this has happend to a few people but I am yet to see a resolution in the forums.

Cheers in advance.
You should never factory reset s zgemma
This is why the box is stuck on boot Go
In to the download section look at the
Download preparing flash drives

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yes indeed, has been very well documented not to use "Factory Reset", but luckily is easy to recover from it.

Just download Wooshbuild Basebuild, properly prepare a small sized USB drive and flash the new image, even has onscreen instructions to assist you along the way.

Yes indeed, has been very well documented not to use "Factory Reset", but luckily is easy to recover from it.

Just download Wooshbuild Basebuild, properly prepare a small sized USB drive and flash the new image, even has onscreen instructions to assist you along the way.

Seems I also made this schoolboy error.

Anyway to get a USB formatted using a Mac?

All,

Firstly i want to thank the guys at Wooshbuild for a fantastic build again, your hard work doesn't go un-noticed.

OK, i've got a Zgemma H2S and had a crash on wooshbuid 5 yesterday, reflashed with V7 and all run fine until i had to reboot it, now it takes literally 10 minutes to boot, the process percent goes up to 00 (i assume is 100%) and the blue bar spins continuous for the about 10 minutes then comes on fine, i dont have a HDD plugged in only the USB for pagefile as requested from original install, i use a network NAS drive for recordings, timeshift is disabled and i only have the default plugins installed.

This will get frustrating when IPTV will need continuous updates.

Does anyone know what order things initialise at what percent so i can have half an idea where it could be stoppng? or why this is happening.

Cheers
Mark

is there a problem with v7 over 30 people i know who use it are stuck on boot up 67% 74% ect ect
AFAIK there is no problem with WB V7, the VAST majority of people who have updated have not reported any inherent problem(s). However like any major update there will always be the few where it doesn't go quite as smoothly as it should.

Usually, but not always, this is down to user error, ie. users not reading instructions fully/users skipping steps/users "scan" reading important do's and dont's/users making mistakes etc.
So, to answer your question:- No, there isn't.

Back