Wooshbuild Support Thread

can some one tell me the correct av settings /Video settings in wooshbuild version 7.02 sick of pressing v mode on bottom of control to sort picture mine set to 4.3 as pillar box and 16.9 as letterbox on the earlier versions you just had to set them to just scale and everything was fine how come this option has been removed thanks from gray

Last edited:
can some one tell me the correct av settings /Video settings in wooshbuild version 7.02 sick of pressing v mode on bottom of control to sort picture mine set to 4.3 as pillar box and 16.9 as letterbox on the earlier versions you just had to set them to just scale and everything was fine how come this option has been removed thanks from gray
I also would like to know what' best. Just changed from ipab to wooshbuild and on ipab there was an option for just scale. Not sure why there not an option in wooshbuild

everytime my H2h reboots i get the message " creating hardlink to timeshift file failed . the filesystem on your timeshift doesnt support hardlinks , make sure it is formatted in ext 2 3 or 4 " . and i have to reformated the usb to stop this message , why am i getting it and how do i stop it keep happening ? im running WB7 .thanks

everytime my H2h reboots i get the message " creating hardlink to timeshift file failed . the filesystem on your timeshift doesnt support hardlinks , make sure it is formatted in ext 2 3 or 4 " . and i have to reformated the usb to stop this message , why am i getting it and how do i stop it keep happening ? im running WB7 .thanks
mount your usb or hdd again to media/hdd and make sure your swap file is set to 255 or 256

hi. i have a zgemma h2s. on trying to install wooshbuild the number on my box is stuck at 31 and the screen just says basebuild. any one any ideas whats wrong ???

So updated from dsayers to wb7 on h2h box.
Few issues.

1) It has created all channels bouquet then separate category bouquets then IPTV at end. How do I get rid of all channels bouquet so it mirrors numbers of Skye box?

2) only updates FTA and IPTV EPG not the Skye channels via epg import.

3) how do I get it show the numbers ad I press the remote?

4) where do the rename the hostname in case BT engineers comes for service visit

Thanks in advance

So updated from dsayers to wb7 on h2h box.
Few issues.

1) It has created all channels bouquet then separate category bouquets then IPTV at end. How do I get rid of all channels bouquet so it mirrors numbers of Skye box?

2) only updates FTA and IPTV EPG not the Skye channels via epg import.

3) how do I get it show the numbers ad I press the remote?

4) where do the rename the hostname in case BT engineers comes for service visit

Thanks in advance

menu
setup
system
network
mounts setup
mount manager
change hostname

I have tried to create swap file but msg says it can' create on fat32.
first of all your usb in the back has to be formatted to fat 32 on your computer then when in back of box /blue button/scroll to harddisk/and on your right you will see initialise so do that then exit out/red button/plugins/mount manager and make sure its mounted to/media/hdd then exit/then red button/plugins/swapmanager/and create swap file/swap place needs setting to---media/hdd/swapfile----swap size to 255 or 256/ then yellow to put tick in box were it says(enable swap at startup) then red button to activate and status should turn green

since upgrading to whoosh7 am unable to watch any vod on my h2 it will start and i can get between 2 and 10 mins of movie or tv then it bricks my box
i understand not the best box but all was ok before updating from 5
and live streams all ok
is there any settings that could help

Hi m8 , If it was running ok with version 5 then my advice would stick with that so many problems with W7 and I am still having them ,I haven't got version 5 or I would go back . plenty of advice above but mine still keeps freezing and crashing my box zgemma 2s I also changed to service app and thought that would do but after a bit same problems .

Thinking of going back to 5 just wasn't sure if I was missing a seting or something
Obviously live streams are streaming wonder if vod downloads as your watching and it just fills up the available memory and then crashes box
Just seems strange all was ok previously
Am probably going to change box any way but waiting to see what efect virmin have at end of month as to go pure iptv or cable as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

probs a daft question knowing me.....
but is this anything to do with why i have to mess about with video settings what seems like everytime i use iptv player?.....
more often than not the image is over sized and i have to go to video settings to change it....
sometimes i can sort it straight away but sometimes it won`t have it,
i never used to have to do this on my zgemma and previous wooshbuild, i`m using vu solo2 now.

Last edited:
Thinking of going back to 5 just wasn't sure if I was missing a seting or something
Obviously live streams are streaming wonder if vod downloads as your watching and it just fills up the available memory and then crashes box
Just seems strange all was ok previously
Am probably going to change box any way but waiting to see what efect virmin have at end of month as to go pure iptv or cable as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
have you tried portal on remote then cacheflush

Hi,
I am having lots of crashes with woosh7 when trying to watch a video files ftp'd to box.
Does anyone have the woosh 5 image please so I can go back??
Thanks

Back