Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hey, installed wooshbuild v7 today and get everything all but sorted. Just a couple of issues if anyone could help please:

1. The standard volume is very quite? Have to have my av amp up loud to get sound?

2. Installed IPTV with bouqneuts all fine, getting channels playing fine but have no sound what so ever? Always use to be fine with same setup when using openvix?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Check your sound settings by pressing the yellow button and messing with settings in there.

There is nothing in WB which changes any part of OpenATV and to many users of WB for it to be a common thing. As far as I am aware, live channel from IPTV are pretty much the same as any other channel.

Sounds volume seems to vary from box to box, I don't think it varies from image to image. Seems there is a sound setting somewhere which will need to be changed for your amp within openATV

Check your sound settings by pressing the yellow button and messing with settings in there.

There is nothing in WB which changes any part of OpenATV and to many users of WB for it to be a common thing. As far as I am aware, live channel from IPTV are pretty much the same as any other channel.

Sounds volume seems to vary from box to box, I don't think it varies from image to image. Seems there is a sound setting somewhere which will need to be changed for your amp within openATV
Thanks for the reply.

New to openatv and woosh, but how do I know which settings are for woosh and which are for openatv?

I had a play with the ac3 and acc downmix settings etc but nothing appeared to work?

They are all for OpenATV. WB is basically WB Config which is a load of openATV settings in one place and the ease of flashing it. Nothing is changed.

It might be worth flashing a clean openATV and seeing hoe the sound goes from there. If it is the same as WB then mess with any settings you can see.

Not much help I know but I haven't come across the issue before.

I am really hoping this would have tried before they posted, but we will see.
Hey, update on my situation... I've managed to finally get sound working but messing with the audio settings until I got them on.

Only problem now is that I have to have my amp really loud to hear the sound? Obvious I know that there is probably a volume setting within the vu+ solo2 box itself but I can't find it if so? Volume on the remote just turns my TV up as I have it set to control my TV?

Hey, update on my situation... I've managed to finally get sound working but messing with the audio settings until I got them on.

Only problem now is that I have to have my amp really loud to hear the sound? Obvious I know that there is probably a volume setting within the vu+ solo2 box itself but I can't find it if so? Volume on the remote just turns my TV up as I have it set to control my TV?

Found this in the manual, might help.

Capture.JPG

I can't download the sky q skin. It's in plugins and it shows as downloaded but when I switch the skin in wbconfig it applies the old sky q skin. If I then try and remove the sky q skin plugin it doesn't show as available for removal but it still shows as available for download.

I'm referring to Chabs latest sky q skin. I asked on that thread but it seems to be an issue installing it on WB7.

I can't download the sky q skin. It's in plugins and it shows as downloaded but when I switch the skin in wbconfig it applies the old sky q skin. If I then try and remove the sky q skin plugin it doesn't show as available for removal but it still shows as available for download.

I'm referring to Chabs latest sky q skin. I asked on that thread but it seems to be an issue installing it on WB7.
You are probably being blocked by your ISP as other posts have said. Turn off the safe surfing stuff in your ISP account.

You are probably being blocked by your ISP as other posts have said. Turn off the safe surfing stuff in your ISP account.

Yeah I tried all that but no joy. Where are the skins located, can I manually delete them via FileZilla? For some reason I can switch to sky q skin but I can't delete it in plugins. I was going to try and delete it manually and re install it.

Have you got the one to reverse it in the manual. I think you have to do that one first. Then set it up again.
Because the vu remote is set to max volume when first set up. Flashing wooshbuild as set the volume to 55. so unable to turn the box volume up. If you know what I mean
I think its this one.

Capture1.JPG

Use OpenWebif to set the volume.
Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 20.15.35.png

Awesome advice, thank you so much
emoji106.png

Thanks to everyone for all the help also
emoji106.png

One final thing on IPTV and IPTV player I have a long black line coming from the top left corner and going across the top of my screen? Any advice on this please?

Try changing your screen position menu > setup > usage & gui > extended gui > osd position

I have uploaded Chabs (hopefully final) new skyQ skin v2.004. This has a small update which sorts the image on the right on some screens so the program name is removed when it shouldn't be there.

Last edited:
Back