Wooshbuild Support Thread

would anyone kindly upload their script files for wooshbuild 7 toppicks I accidently deleted mine, thanks in anticipation

no worries sorted it

How did you sort this? Are you using skywb skin or a different one. I can't get my top picks to update on skywb skin. I have set the Cron timer to every hour but it never changes. It's not a major issue it's just annoying seeing James Corden every time I press menu :(

The skyNEW skin is next on Chabs list of todo's. The toppicks have been sorted already and everything just needs finalising The toppicks and crontimers work the same as his new skyQ skins with live scrapes and will be setup automatically on installation.

I will then ask @Chabs to sort the skyWB skin.

I get a message when both my zgemma boxes restart saying new wooshbuild v
HTML:
 is available for download. What is v[html]?

Whooshman I need help with picon I've done all the things I've needed to do to get these picons but I can only get them on IPTV not normally TV if I restart the box they end up on normally TV and not on IPTV have you any ideas how to get picons on both thanks

I need to sort the picons for normal TV and also the skyQ large picons but I won't be sorting for IPTV as channel names vary.

WooshBuild uses SRP picons which means the picon name is the name of the channel service ref. SNP picons are when it uses the channel name. IPTV servers have all sorts of names for the IPTV channel so it isn't something I will try to sort.

Oh i.thought it was me but why one minute I've got them on IPTV and if I restart the box they end up on normal TV and lose them off of IPTV?

Oh i.thought it was me but why one minute I've got them on IPTV and if I restart the box they end up on normal TV and lose them off of IPTV?
That I really don't know mate. Picons work in the WB case through the channel service reference. If BBC 1 is 123456789, and the IPTV BBC1 is 123456789

BBC1 normal channels on a whole don't change often so you should always have BBC1 picon.

The skyNEW skin is next on Chabs list of todo's. The toppicks have been sorted already and everything just needs finalising The toppicks and crontimers work the same as his new skyQ skins with live scrapes and will be setup automatically on installation.

I will then ask @Chabs to sort the skyWB skin.
I have sky q skin downloaded and installed from plugins yesterday but when I check Cron timers it is empty? Shouldn't the top picks being showing in there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That I really don't know mate. Picons work in the WB case through the channel service reference. If BBC 1 is 123456789, and the IPTV BBC1 is 123456789

BBC1 normal channels on a whole don't change often so you should always have BBC1 picon.
No got no picons on normal TV like I said restart box and they go to normal TV from IPTV and leaves the IPTV with out any

I have sky q skin downloaded and installed from plugins yesterday but when I check Cron timers it is empty? Shouldn't the top picks being showing in there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Well Chab's has done a 2.005 which should be all of the bugs. You can either uninstall and install the latest version and restart, or you can update from with Chabs' plugin in the plugin list. You will need to restart afterwards too for the new changes to kick in.

Hi all

Hi Sorry for the previous post I am new to the world of Zgemma.

Re Cron timers

I found that if you flash your box and don’t perform a software update, SkYQ cron timers will not work . They may appear in the cron folder but will not work, or the cron folder is empty I have had both.

In my case the software update must be completed before Downloading SkyQ.

Zg H2S – Toshiba Hdd – Woosh SQ – ATV 6.1

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez There is a reason why I dont post. The last line should read - software update must be completed before DOWNLOADING SkyQ

Jeez There is a reason why I dont post. The last line should read - software update must be completed before DOWNLOADING SkyQ
Not quite right but close.

The SkyQ skin which is bundled in WooshBuild at the moment has cron timers which have stopped working. By doing the software updates you bring in the latest 2.005 skyQ version where the cron timers and setup have been completely re-written to install and work automatically.

You can either run the software updates as you have or you can uninstall the skyq skin from plugins and re-install it, both will do the same thing.

When you say the cron folder is empty, what is it you are looking for as the files in there are not meant to be edited manually.

I want to remove the default bouquets as my Iptv supplier has their own.

I was advised to turn off auto bouquet maker in Service Searching but the option doesn’t seem to be there.

Is there a way to do this?

I want to remove the default bouquets as my Iptv supplier has their own.

I was advised to turn off auto bouquet maker in Service Searching but the option doesn’t seem to be there.

Is there a way to do this?
You don't say what box you are using.

I must say I don't quiet understand why you would want to remove physical channels through sat or cable to replace them with IPTV only. Even the free to air channels will always be better than watching them via IPTV. Each to their own I suppose.

Sorry, zgemma h2s

Its justt for ease of use, supplier provides 12 bouquets, theres already 12 or so similarly named in there by default that i’d rather remove. Just cant see any option to do so.

To remove Autobouquet E2:
Green button -> Red button -> Extensions -> Autobouquet E2 -> OK button - Select yes to remove.
Alternatively, open the Autobouquet E2 plugin, press menu and turn off the daily scan.

You will then need to remove all of the current sat bouquets.
From full screen tv:
TV button -> Highlight the top bouquet -> Menu button -> select remove and select yes. Then repeat for each bouquet you want to remove.

Not my box and you are free to do what you want but available satellite channels over an IPTV stream, I know which one will be my viewing choice every time. BBC1 HD straight to your box, or a heavily processed IPTV stream which relies on everything you have no control over.

Back