Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi i have zgemma 2s and i reflashed v7. Ab E2 is giving problem and lot of channels are hidden. Any one can help how i can sort out and how long will take to fix this problem please
Thanks

Hi i have H5 2tc zgemma box. I was using an iptv adder plugin. I updated v,7.02 wooshbhild and after i could not find an iptv adder plugin in download section. Any idea how can i get it please.
Thanjs

Hi i have H5 2tc zgemma box. I was using an iptv adder plugin. I updated v,7.02 wooshbhild and after i could not find an iptv adder plugin in download section. Any idea how can i get it please.
Thanjs
All plugins are available from WooshBuild 5 upwards. If you can see the WooshBuild section in download plugins then you should be able to see all of the plugins which have been added by us. You need to contact your IPTV provider if you are having problems.

Hey you manage to see the photo I uploaded of my settings?
Yes and I can't see any reason why the two boxes would be different. Can you backup one box and flash the other? Or even flash the second box. See if that works. If you backup your settings on the second box just in case you need them before you flash though. BUT, don't restore them if you don't have to as it will make ABM do whatever it is doing now.

Hi

You don't say what box you are using but if WooshBuild is available for your box then yes you can.

Go to the download section and find WooshBuild.

The plugin no longer has preset providers which removed a load of extra work for Sul who made the plugin and it is down to your provider to give you the details you need, long URL or whatever.

It is only available in WooshBuild for ease of the end user as it is a very popular plugin. We have nothing to do with it except uploading it to plugins. Search the forum or make a new thread in the IPTV section as it isn't something that is covered in this thread. Many users use it so I am sure you will get help.
Thank you

Thanjs
ask your provider can you use aniptvadder I used to use the one your on about and my provider changed to the one im on about and much better so ask yor provider if he doesn't ask him for a link to put the one you want on the box it used to be on wooshbuild but for some reason isn't any more

Hi can you help please, trying to install Wooshbuild v7, i have flashed the Basebuild from the usb, swaped files and select country and region.
It starts to flash but nothing happens, a notice appears?
Execution progress:
Archive: /media/hdd/images/wooshbuild-latest.zip
Unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C
Execution finished

Hi can you help please, trying to install Wooshbuild v7, i have flashed the Basebuild from the usb, swaped files and select country and region.
It starts to flash but nothing happens, a notice appears?
Execution progress:
Archive: /media/hdd/images/wooshbuild-latest.zip
Unzip: invalid zip magic 4F44213C
Execution finished

This has been covered lots of times in this thread, you need to disable the websafe / surfsafe settings in your internet provider account, then try again

In EPG importer press the blue button, find the UK Sky / virgin section and put a tick in all 6 boxes.
Press the green button to save and then press yellow.

Back