Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hey
Yes and I can't see any reason why the two boxes would be different. Can you backup one box and flash the other? Or even flash the second box. See if that works. If you backup your settings on the second box just in case you need them before you flash though. BUT, don't restore them if you don't have to as it will make ABM do whatever it is doing now.
Hey i re-flashed and same issue. Any ideas?

No, that one is beyond me. Maybe @dsayers2014 can come up with something.

If the settings are the same as the other box, the only real difference is the cable coming from the dish. What happens if you put the second box where the first one is and scan then? I presume you didn't restore your settings after you reflashed the box?

No, that one is beyond me. Maybe @dsayers2014 can come up with something.

If the settings are the same as the other box, the only real difference is the cable coming from the dish. What happens if you put the second box where the first one is and scan then? I presume you didn't restore your settings after you reflashed the box?
I backed up the first box and restored it on the 2nd and still didnt work. I also tried moving the 2nd box to where the 1st box is and still didnt work.

Well that is very very odd then and I can't give you a reason why.

Flash a clean openATV.
Blue button -> Flash online / local -> Green button -> highlight the latest and press the green button to flash. Once it has downloaded, select the Start Wizard option.
Don't restore settings
Setup the box using the wizard but don't let it scan channels, you will be there 20 minutes.

Install AutoBouquetMaker from plugins and set it up for your area, remembering to use custom. Then do a scan.

You now have a clean box with only ABM installed. See how that goes.

Hi
I have made an image back up on my H2S and want to restore on another H2S but cant find the restore image settings as far as I can see.(can see restore settings etc but no image).
Can anyone advise the best way to restore an image please, thanks

Sorry for my delay replying been busy, I’ll give it a bash this weeken can’t do any harm can always go back if there’s no improvement

Hi, currently running wooshbuild v7 on a zgemma H2S.

Recently upgraded my storage device from a 32gb to a 128gb and when programmes are recording it is slowing my box down and constantly showing the “turning recording logo” in the top left corner of the screen. Annoying as it takes up to 5 minutes for the box to react to the remote control. I am going to re anititialise the usb hoping this will solve the issue but anyone else seen this same problem.

Could the 128gb be too big?

If problem persists I will revert back to my old 32gb stick as I never had this problem.

Any advice very much appreciated cheers

I would guess that the USB is a fake. There used to be loads of them on ebay at one point. May I ask how much you paid for the USB?

Not super cheap then. The only way to test is by putting your old one back in and testing if the problem goes.

For £40 I personally would have done a USB HDD from Argos. 500gb at full speed. I know it is too late now for the advice though.

Not super cheap then. The only way to test is by putting your old one back in and testing if the problem goes.

For £40 I personally would have done a USB HDD from Argos. 500gb at full speed. I know it is too late now for the advice though.
Will always have a use for the one i’ve bought, if problem persists i’ll get a HDD as my old 32gb wasnt really big enough for my recordings

Hi, currently running wooshbuild v7 on a zgemma H2S.

Recently upgraded my storage device from a 32gb to a 128gb and when programmes are recording it is slowing my box down and constantly showing the “turning recording logo” in the top left corner of the screen. Annoying as it takes up to 5 minutes for the box to react to the remote control. I am going to re anititialise the usb hoping this will solve the issue but anyone else seen this same problem.

Could the 128gb be too big?

If problem persists I will revert back to my old 32gb stick as I never had this problem.

Any advice very much appreciated cheers
I have 500gb and my box is working fine

Running Wooshbuild V7 on a Zgemma H2.S. I've noticed that Channel 4 HD has been swapped with standard Channel 4 on my London/Thames Valley Bouquet. To get Ch 4 HD I now need to press down on the pad and locate the HD channel manually. Same for BBC News 24 HD and RT News HD too. Any idea how I can remedy this? I've tried doing a rescan using WB Config.

You will need to install your own cam if you need a particular one. WooshBuild is there for the majority of users and the included cams work for CCcam, mgcam and OScam on a whole. If you need a specific one for whatever reason you will need to fine and install it.

I don't have any problems using the included oscam on any of my boxes including a Vu+Solo4k (arm) Vu+ Zero (mips) Zgemma H9S (arm) and H7 (arm) along with a large range of mips cpu boxes.

Yes

Put the channel on Ch4 HD and press the down button
Ch4 HD should be selected as such
Press the menu button and select "Enable move mode" - and press OK on Ch4 HD, this will make it turn red.

Now move your highlight bar to just above Channel 5 and press OK. Now do the same for Ch4 SD and move it down to where it was if you want to. When you have finished press exit.

I can't promise it will stay there after ABM does a scan though. I have never tried.

Back