Wooshbuild Support Thread

I have similar issues with my zgemma h2s box haveing flashed the box with latest basebuild from a usb stick I get all the screens as shown in your previous post,
When the device re-boots I get a screen which is the orange coloured Wooshbuild depicting flames. I clicck on the EPG and get the channel list but no programmes on the channels. I then click on the portal and click on the crossepg loader and after a short time get an EPG error message "time out for tuner lock"
Your problem sounds like you only have one sat cable connected. If this is the case you need to disable tuner B.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuners

But recommend installing Infinity as WooshBuild v7 is out of date and won't be updated anymore.

Wooshman, if i may ask, What should I be selecting for satellite region in the Infinity setup. I am living in the Republic of Ireland so would have been looking for the irish listing to come up first.

Your problem sounds like you only have one sat cable connected. If this is the case you need to disable tuner B.

Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuners

But recommend installing Infinity as WooshBuild v7 is out of date and won't be updated anymore.
Thank you wooshman, just twigged the power lead had come out of the stacker de-stacker device. having read the posts on the infinity, how do I load the Infinity directly on the box without the use of a USB stick. My equipment isn't sophisticated more in the dark ages :)

Thank you wooshman, just twigged the power lead had come out of the stacker de-stacker device. having read the posts on the infinity, how do I load the Infinity directly on the box without the use of a USB stick. My equipment isn't sophisticated more in the dark ages :)
Unfortunately the stacker De-stacker device being re-powered made no difference. Since the dish has a double transponder and I only have a single sat cable installed into the wall, this was the only way i could connect the device to the dish.
So I have to go back to the drawing board but now sure how to go about it?

I've started again by downloading infinity for the box i have and opened the zip file across to the USB stick which also contains the C line. powered off the box and placed the USB stick into the spare port, put the power on and the small screen shows it booting. Previously when I have followed this process the booting is shortly followed by the word flashing.
Now after the booting is complete I get an animated coloured "halliuya" on the screen and not a screen like this
upload_2018-7-5_11-51-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i have just upgraded from a zgemma h2s to a H7s, installed Wooshbuild Infinity and all seems ok till i tried to add my line... mgcamd is not installed and its not in the install plugins list, so i dug around the net till i found the ipk and i installed it via the webif terminal, it said it installed fine and i can see the files in the Bin and Keys folders in root, but its still not in the softcam panels list, my line is a newcamd.list file and needs mgcamd to run as it did on my old box... can anyone tell me what i might have missed or done wrong please?

H7s has an ARM processor and uses oscam so you can't use a CWS line for mgcamd softcam

Ask your supplier to change is to a N: line and you an either use CCcam2.3.2 to open it or put the N: line details in an oscam.server file and upload it to the box

The newcamd.list file does not work with Cccam, the line start CWS:, so i assume it needs to be a Cccam.cfg file with the correct format?

You might be able to change it to
N: server port username password
For it to work with CCcam. It can depend on the the server you are with though.

Ive tried that, but it did not work and my providers replied that hes abroad so ill just have to wait. Least everything else is working, Wooshman has done a cracking job and the Zegemma H7S is a far better box than the H2S

Hi I hope someone can help, I am trying to load on whooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h.2s. I get to the open atv screen and use gif to apply the whooshbuild update and it keeps telling me in the window
file_mkdr_hier: cannot create directory 'media/hdd///var': Read only file system

Please can someone help on solving this issue?

That seems like the box doesn't like your USB device. That is a box system error and not something in the Infinity setup.
Turn off the box, remove the USB and turn the box back on. Once you are back at the openATV setup screen insert the USB and wait 5 seconds before proceeding. Try that first.

If that doesn't make any difference, do you have another USB you can use? Or can you format the one you have?

Can anyone give me a heads up on how I download infinity,I understand I have to download from open atv but my device isn't listed I have a zgemma h5.2s

Thanks mate got it all going on,only thing I can't sort out is getting sky skins back on.
Only skin available is metrix HD,any ideas anyone?
Green button -> Green button -> Skins - all of chabs skins are available there.

Infinity setup gives you the choice of skin and installs the one you select so I am guessing you chose Metrix.

Guys, I've lost all my paid channels (Sly line) on both my Zgemma boxes.

I have 2 separate lines on each box, internet connection is good as IPTV is working. I’ve contacted my suppliers and all is good at their end. I’ve restarted router, boxes and lines but still no luck. I’m running WB7 and haven’t yet updated to Infinity.

if connection to internet is fine, and the lines still work, then it could be the dish, have you done a signal test?

although unlikely if you have two different suppliers' lines in each box, have you tried a test from elsewhere?

if connection to internet is fine, and the lines still work, then it could be the dish, have you done a signal test?

although unlikely if you have two different suppliers' lines in each box, have you tried a test from elsewhere?

I didn't check my signal strength but all the other channes are working fine, just the paid ones i cant see. I also have 2 internet connections, IPTV working on both but not the sly-line paid channels.

Back