Wooshbuild Support Thread

The lines aren't working if this is the case.
Signal must be fine if other channels are coming in.
Internet is fine if IPTV working, either lines are off or softcam not working, have you restarted the softcam?

The lines aren't working if this is the case.
Signal must be fine if other channels are coming in.
Internet is fine if IPTV working, either lines are off or softcam not working, have you restarted the softcam?

The channels miraculously started working again this morning. Must have been a supplier issue even though I was told it was running fine at their end. Thanks for the help!

Hi all, noticed some channels have gone missing for my parents box like zee cinema and fox news. Any way of knowing how to do a scan to get these back?

Hi, Need some help. Updated to Wooshbuild Infinity, running on ZGemma H2s. Now I am stuck on a screensaver, which covers my entire screen saying " welcome to Wooshbuild. Please wait for your box to restrt- dont press anything. Have rebooted a few times, disconnecting from mains, but cant seem to get rid of the ppup. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I've flashed the latest WhooshBuild onto my new H5.2tc and all went well until i got a popup with the Whooshbuild saying "please wait for your box to restart, WhooshBuld is currently populating your channel list" etc. I've left it for over 30 mins but it still doesn't go away.

Any ideas how to fix it?
Hi Ballsy, Did you get the problem fixed. I have same problem, Any help would be appreciated.

You haven't installed Infinity. This screen was part of WooshBuild up to version 7, it isn't in Infinity.

You can still use your remote but seeing the screen is an issue.

Two ways around it are:
1. Use your browser to open webif for your box. Select "Screenshot (OSD)" - This will only show you the menus. You can then flash your box using the webif screen. Instructions on how to open webif are part of the Infinity instructions if you don't know how to.
upload_2018-7-23_12-32-34.png

2. Flash your box from a USB stick. I don't know if you have backed up your settings or not so if you haven't use method 1 to backup your settings.

You haven't installed Infinity. This screen was part of WooshBuild up to version 7, it isn't in Infinity.

Two ways around it are:
1. Use your browser to open webif for your box. Select "Screenshot (OSD)" - This will only show you the menus. You can then flash your box using the webif screen. Instructions on how to open webif are part of the Infinity instructions if you don't know how to.
View attachment 34124

2. Flash your box from a USB stick. I don't know if you have backed up your settings or not so if you haven't use method 1 to backup your settings.

Two ways around it are:
View attachment 34124

Thanks Wooshman. When i Open Webif for my box, I still get that screensaver.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 12.45.41.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 12.45.41.png
    374.9 KB · Views: 14
What shite. I can't reproduce it to hep you out.

Using webif, open Terminal on the left in the extras section and type root and press enter to login.

Once logged in type:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-wooshbuild-wooshbuild-config
and press enter

See what error messages that brings up lol. If it is successful, restart the box using webif and see if your welcome screen has gone.

What shite. I can't reproduce it to hep you out.

Using webif, open Terminal on the left in the extras section and type root and press enter to login.

Once logged in type:
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-wooshbuild-wooshbuild-config
and press enter

See what error messages that brings up lol. If it is successful, restart the box using webif and see if your welcome screen has gone.
Done that. Says an older version was found and removed. Restarted and same screenshot appears.

In webif, login as root again and type:

opkg list-installed
This will sow a huge list of plugins.

Please look for this section: enigma2-plugin-wooshbuild-
Can you take a screen shot of what is listed please

Has anybody else lost all Picons? Unless I’m going mad, I could have sworn they were there the other day, now all gone!

Any ideas how I can get them back? I’ve tried a restart and that hasn’t helped.

Uninstall them, even if you can't see them. Take note of the name of the picon set.
The re-install them.

Green -> red -> picons - select to remove
Exit once
Green -> Picons - select to install.

Uninstall them, even if you can't see them. Take note of the name of the picon set.
The re-install them.

Green -> red -> picons - select to remove
Exit once
Green -> Picons - select to install.

OK just checked and there are no Picons to remove! So I'm confused now :-)

Back