Wooshbuild Support Thread

Thats a strange one.i do get it sometimes when some american channels play one day then dont the next.it might be worth starting a new thread on the problem in case anyone else has the same thing.
This is a provider/internet speed issue not Wooshbuild's. I get the same issue at times but my provider gives me backup channels on most channels which helps, usually I just need to change to one of them. Sometimes I just need to change channel then go back to the original channel and I find the audio sync is OK but then over time starts going out of sync again. I find it's mostly the 24/7 channels that do this, others never do.

But on the whole most channels work fine, I am using digibit VPN too

I'm actually wondering if any of the veterans on here use VPN's on Wooshbuild Infinity and if they do is it Digibit they are using?

Last edited:
I get the same issue at times but my provider gives me backup channels on most channels which helps, usually I just need to change to one of them. Sometimes I just need to change channel then go back to the original channel and I find the audio sync is OK but then over time starts going out of sync again.

But on the whole most channels work fine, I am using digibit VPN too
I never get it out of synh to be honest i dont really get to many issues with it....but i shall stop mentioning it on here as its not really a wooshbuild problem,and more IPTV on it's own.

If you install WooshBuild Infinity instead as WooshBuild 7 is now out of date, Infinity will guide you through everything including the Virgin side. Just follow the setup instructions closely. Link is in my signature.

Hi WM, I’ve got a mate looking for a box and obvs I’ve tokd him WBinfinity is the way to go. Would any zgemma box be good? I’ve got the H2S but I hear good things about the H5S ?
Or would another be better? Thank you in advance, much appreciated

Hi WM, I’ve got a mate looking for a box and obvs I’ve tokd him WBinfinity is the way to go. Would any zgemma box be good? I’ve got the H2S but I hear good things about the H5S ?
Or would another be better? Thank you in advance, much appreciated
Personally I would choose the H7S as it has twin sat tuner and single cable / freeview tuner and has loads of speed and memory. The H9S is a single sat box and still some silly issues. There are loads of boxes though you can choose from, it all depends on budget and what the box will be doing.

The H52S will be slightly faster than the H2S and meets post peoples needs for most things.

Personally I would choose the H7S as it has twin sat tuner and single cable / freeview tuner and has loads of speed and memory. The H9S is a single sat box and still some silly issues. There are loads of boxes though you can choose from, it all depends on budget and what the box will be doing.

The H52S will be slightly faster than the H2S and meets post peoples needs for most things.
Thanks boss

hi is there a way of pressing update on a zgemma h2h and it up dates to openatv 6.2?
i have wb on it 6.1. and have made changes to it ie channel names showing and numbers and pass code. thanks

Your only option so you can use openATV 6.2 is by installing WooshBuild Infinity. WooshBuild 7 is openATV 6.1

The link to Infinity is in my signature.

If your box is working then don't fix it.

You are better off making a note of your settings and starting fresh but you can backup your settings and restore them.

Hi all.
All.help appreciated.
Zgemma i55. Whooshbuild.
If box is powered off at mains it loses all set up.config. default back to on sky skin. Loses network adapter. Loses all plugins download. And epg.
Any suggestion how to make box save the set up config

Hi all.
All.help appreciated.
Zgemma i55. Whooshbuild.
If box is powered off at mains it loses all set up.config. default back to on sky skin. Loses network adapter. Loses all plugins download. And epg.
Any suggestion how to make box save the set up config

First question I have to ask you is, are you shutting it down correctly, via menus, or are you just cutting the power ?

Hi Wooshman, just a quick question. Updated my parents Zgemma H2S box to Infinity the other day and at the same time the USB stick they use for pause, rewind etc (no recording) packed in and couldn't be initialised.

Due to this I just put one of my USB sticks in the box as a temp measure and it was fine. I need to take this USB back and have got another for my parents box to replace it. I don't want to mess anything up but want to initialise the new USB stick. How should I go about this? Just power the box down completely, remove current USB and replace with new and then initialise through the various menus (where do I do this)? Or is there a better way to do this to stop any faults occurring?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Leave the box turned on and put the new USB stick in the front port.

Blue button -> Hard disk -> Initialise - Select the USB device you have just inserted and initialise it.

When done, Shutdown the box from the menu and then remove both USB devices. At this point I would turn the box on to boot up fully, then insert the new USB in the back.

Blue button -> Yellow button - Check it is mounted as media/hdd

Thanks for the reply Wooshman. Should probably have said, at the moment the rear USB port has a Wi-Fi antenna plugged in and the front port has 'my' USB stick plugged into it. What way would you recommend doing this with this set up?

Thanks again.

Lost live IPTV bouquets and the providers addon. Tried to reflash using the woosh plugin, but saying not enough memory to reflash ... I guess I'll need to wipe box and reflash ? ( enigma2 )

Lost live IPTV bouquets and the providers addon. Tried to reflash using the woosh plugin, but saying not enough memory to reflash ... I guess I'll need to wipe box and reflash ? ( enigma2 )

Don't factory reset the box, just flash openatv6.2 then install infinity

Back