Wooshbuild Support Thread

And make sure the red box/line is right at the edge of your TV screen. You should just be able to see some movement in the background if you’re watching a program/tv show.

Could you take a pic of the screen? Might help others know exactly what you mean.
I cant get the screen shot I want, If I press "epg" on remote so I am in tv guide below the small preview screen I have the Timeline bar that show "Today" or "wednesday" if I press blue button (+24 Hours) and the time ie 22:00, 22:30, 23:00 and so on, Its the bottom of the numbers that are missing, cut off so to speak.

I cant get the screen shot I want, If I press "epg" on remote so I am in tv guide below the small preview screen I have the Timeline bar that show "Today" or "wednesday" if I press blue button (+24 Hours) and the time ie 22:00, 22:30, 23:00 and so on, Its the bottom of the numbers that are missing, cut off so to speak.
Adjust your screen position in the extended gui

It looks more like a "Skin" problem,as when I change to the "Default" or "Matrix" skin everything looks 100%.
i have same problem ,just thought it was me lol ,h2s woosh infinity freesat green skin loaded,had a play in settings not been able to correct it

Today at 22:00 and today at 20:30 - not to hard to read I must say.

Post in the freesat skin thread and ask chabs nicely to take a look. You never know he might do me a new version.

Today at 22:00 and today at 20:30 - not to hard to read I must say.

Post in the freesat skin thread and ask chabs nicely to take a look. You never know he might do me a new version.
Hi Wooshman,

I have posted my question twice in the "Skins" thread and it's vanished twice:emoji_alien:.

EPG LAYOUT!!!

Eve all - just switched my Zgemma H2.s on, and the EPG has completely changed all the layout, totally lost Sly WB layout, but only when i press EPG!!! It now looks like this:

Any help as to how to get it back to the normal???

Attachments

• EPG Layout.jpg
    EPG Layout.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 30
EPG LAYOUT!!!

Eve all - just switched my Zgemma H2.s on, and the EPG has completely changed all the layout, totally lost Sly WB layout, but only when i press EPG!!! It now looks like this:

Any help as to how to get it back to the normal???
Looks OK like that has your provider updated his epg/service overnight

Hi i use Wooshbuild 6.1 on my zgemma h2s . i use ABM for my freesat channels and Xtreme editor 2.12 for my iptv channels . The problem i have is this , i can only get the iptv channels to show what is on now and next in the epg . For some reason i can't get it to show the extended epg for say the next 5 days , even though when i do an epg import in Xtreme it imports about 52000 events . I contacted my supplier and he said everything is fine on his end

Is there some setting in WB i need to change to get it to show the extended epg ? Iptv channels work very good its just the epg i would like to sort out .

Posting again as I got no replies to my post of 11 Sept - hope this is OK

"After a reflash I cannot get my regional channels displayed correctly in the EPG. In the Country, region and scanning section, I have my local region selected and the same region set for channel swops and have run the channel scan several times. But instead of getting my regional BBC 1HD at Channel 101, I get 5 USA at Channel 101, my regional BBC 1 HD is at channel 141. Even if I move it manually using E-channelizer it reverts to the same position the next day even though I have switched off daily updates in Crossepg settings.
Any help much appreciated"

Back