Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi , just installed whooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2h , very impressed , but I have no picons , how would I get the picons ?they are enabled in the epg setup as show picon and service name

Hi , just installed whooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2h , very impressed , but I have no picons , how would I get the picons ?they are enabled in the epg setup as show picon and service name

menu>plugins> click green button to show downloadable plugins>wait a minute.... choose picons and install a set

Picons should of got installed with infinity as standard. Before you download any more just check
Green button > red button > picons
if you dont have any installed, download snp full 220x132 light on transparent 2018-10-22

hi, I was using my zgemma h2s to watch freeview channels, recently they stopped working, I've using an old version wooshbuild I think I might need to update or rescan channels or something, but I'm not sure what to do, can anyone give me any pointers please?

If you are currently using wooshbuild or any atv build you can flash it online
Blue button > flash online/local > green (online)
Then you will be at step 1 of the infinity instructions

ty all, got it sorted :-) had to restore factory setting>flashopenATV>Flashed Infinity.

Only problem I have it my FTA are gone, I dontknow how
to get them back? Any tips??

Ty again.

ty all, got it sorted :) had to restore factory setting>flashopenATV>Flashed Infinity.

Only problem I have it my FTA are gone, I dontknow how
to get them back? Any tips??

Ty again.

Just configure Autobouquet Maker, found in Service Searching to scan FTA and a re-scan should sort it for you.

Hi I've had my z gemma h9s for a couple of months moving from a h2s, when I first installed infinity on the box I selected blue button and software update, once the box started to update it crashed, after a few times of doing this I asked the question on the forum and to my supplier, who said there was a problem at the moment with the H9s for software updates. OK that's not a problem as everything works fine. But curiosity is having the better of me just checked software updates today and state I have 169 updates, can I update my box or will it crash again. I could reflash but that means contacting my supplier to reactivate my IPTV and don't want to be doing that all the time. Thanks for any answers

Hi I've had my z gemma h9s for a couple of months moving from a h2s, when I first installed infinity on the box I selected blue button and software update, once the box started to update it crashed, after a few times of doing this I asked the question on the forum and to my supplier, who said there was a problem at the moment with the H9s for software updates. OK that's not a problem as everything works fine. But curiosity is having the better of me just checked software updates today and state I have 169 updates, can I update my box or will it crash again. I could reflash but that means contacting my supplier to reactivate my IPTV and don't want to be doing that all the time. Thanks for any answers

I have been getting a LOT of crashes with infinity myself pal, imon a h2s. I jalf thinking of going back
to woosh build 7.

Anyone else getting the blie screen that reboots the box on infity a lot more them normal like.

I have been getting a LOT of crashes with infinity myself pal, imon a h2s. I jalf thinking of going back
to woosh build 7.

Anyone else getting the blie screen that reboots the box on infity a lot more them normal like.
This could be a hardware issue, not heard of any box having trouble of this type using infinity
I suppose it could also be a software conflict, I'd be tempted to reflash openatv 6.2 and reload infinity, WB7 is no longer supported or updated

Back