Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi can anyone help please. I'm running wooshbuild 6.0 and want to update it to v7. I've seen the option in wb configuration to update so tried this but when trying to backup my settings I keep getting an error saying write error: broken pipe! I'm new to all of this and don't understand what's going wrong or how to fix it. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Hi can anyone help please. I'm running wooshbuild 6.0 and want to update it to v7. I've seen the option in wb configuration to update so tried this but when trying to backup my settings I keep getting an error saying write error: broken pipe! I'm new to all of this and don't understand what's going wrong or how to fix it. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Makido posted;
This is the openatv link look under air digital for the h2s
http://images2.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=

Instructions to load infinity are found here
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Is it possible to get YouTubeTV plugin working on a H2S running wood guild infinity. I have it on my vu+ and it’s much better than the standard YouTube plugin available through the download plugins list. I’ve installed hbbtv and it installed the openopera and YouTube Settings plugins but when I restart the box the actual youtubetv plugin doesn’t appear.
Scrap that BUT ok got the plugin to appear in the list that appears by long pressing the blue button. It opens but videos give me sound but no picture. Any ideas how to correct. Woodbuild infinity is installed on openatv 6.2 by the way

Last edited:
How many languages this Wooshbuild supports? I am looking finnish language. I would like to buy Zgemma H2S but if it does not support finnish language then i might have a problem.

Hi i need to change h2s image from ipab to something else. Is there a guide for it, do i need to do some prep befire putting a new image on, and what ch should i try, i dont want to brick my box

@ wooshman

ive just updated from woosh v6 to woosh infinity.. my iptv used to run via plugin but i cant seem to find this plugin via the image. last time i found it via extensions in the image but its no longer there..

can u assist please so i can get my iptv sorted?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorted. all i need now is to hunt a sky q boot image and work out how to add it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks,

Running the new infinity with xtream editor and my are not coming up in my bouquets but my EPG is. The channels won't play either.

Anybody else come across this issue?

Hi , can anyone help please I have a zgemma h2h with whoosh build infinity installed, it's a relatively new installation (last night ) all is working well but approximately every hour the whole box freezes and stops responding, the remote won't then operate it and the only thing that gets it going is to turn the power button at the back of the box on and off. I have a 32gb USB stick in the back which is initialized and the epg is set to save to the hdd, cache flush is installed and enabled, please can anyone help
Cheers all.

Photo%2012-12-2018%2C%2010%2021%2042.jpg

Anyone else got issues with sat channels this morning. I just keep getting this error and can’t even watch bbc or free sat. Tried a rescan and getting nothing

hi hope someone can help , i flashed my hs2 from ipab to wb infinity. but the cws line that worked on ipab will not work on wb. i copied the previously working on ipab, newcamd.list to usr/keys and tried starting mg_camd also pasted the into the CCcam.cfg and tried to start cccam2.0.11 and cccam_2.3.2 but still nothing. i do get ecm data for fta channela but not the blocked one, i.e bt sports or the b4u movies any helpful sugestion out there?

hi hope someone can help , i flashed my hs2 from ipab to wb infinity. but the cws line that worked on ipab will not work on wb. i copied the previously working on ipab, newcamd.list to usr/keys and tried starting mg_camd also pasted the into the CCcam.cfg and tried to start cccam2.0.11 and cccam_2.3.2 but still nothing. i do get ecm data for fta channela but not the blocked one, i.e bt sports or the b4u movies any helpful sugestion out there?

Ask your supplier to change it to a C line, paste it into CCcam.cfg and restart the CCcam2.3.0 softcam

Back