Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi guys, so ive wooshbuild infinity and sly q installed on my zgemma h2h the last couple of weeks, been playing about with it a lot to get the best set up that i like. i have to say its an impressive setup but ive got a couple of questions im hoping yous can answer...
So firstly im wondering about VOD and catchup content is there anyway i can fast forward this stuff?
Secondly do the top picks ever update? the same ones have been there since i installed..
And also when i select a channel in the epg the infobar that appears at the bottom, the small picoin appears in the bottom right corner but there is no larger picoin just a very plain and ugly sly q image, is there a setting to change this or add a larger picoin?
and lastly i have it set that when i press EPG it opens the bouquet that im already in.. Ive set that when i press red itll re open my bouquet selection page but when i try to do this it doesnt work and just gives me the original search option?
sorry for the long message, i have been looking for answers to these without success.
Thanks guys

Hi all.
Im running latest wooshbuild. Just installed Nord VPN but when doing a speed test it still shows my existing sky server instead of the one that i choose which in this example was France.
How can i be sure its up and running properly?

So i dont actually need a VPN with my IPTVprovider because sky sports premier league footie is running without it.
But i dont understand why my IP address is not changing in the wooshbuild add VPN easily plugin when i activate it.
Can anyone shed some light, id like my VPN to be running if it will help prevent Sly from see my activity plus to justify why ive just bought.

Hi all.
Im running latest wooshbuild. Just installed Nord VPN but when doing a speed test it still shows my existing sky server instead of the one that i choose which in this example was France.
How can i be sure its up and running properly?

So i dont actually need a VPN with my IPTVprovider because sky sports premier league footie is running without it.
But i dont understand why my IP address is not changing in the wooshbuild add VPN easily plugin when i activate it.
Can anyone shed some light, id like my VPN to be running if it will help prevent Sly from see my activity plus to justify why ive just bought.
Is it the same on all servers, it should change your ip tho. It could be possible that the servers are outdated now, as I dont believe they are updated automatically. From what I remember, if the username or password were incorrect then the vpn wouldnt start. But if the server/country wasnt working it would still show green and running.

You could use @dsayers2014 script, that as nord in it I do believe
http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-4#post-888473

Last edited:
Is it the same on all servers, it should change your ip tho. It could be possible that the servers are outdated now, as I dont believe they are updated automatically. From what I remember, if the username or password were incorrect then the vpn wouldnt start. But if the server/country wasnt working it would still show green and running.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/op...-network-on-enigma2.135282/page-4#post-888473
Im 100% username and password is correct.
Have checked all server countries but not each server for each country.
IP never chsnges.
Ill check out the link you attached thanks.

Just followed the dsayers script but now i cant get any of the servers to start. This is a real pain, not sure why this pliugin is not working for me.

All good im up and running now.

Last edited:
Hi,
Im on openATV 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity and the sly new skin. Only updated yesterday on my zgemma h2h box. I want to add channels to my favourites. I press up or down in the remote, then i scroll to the channel i want and hit the menu button. I then click add service to bouquet but then istead of taking me to the option of adding it to my favourites it just opens up the tv guide. Anyone know if im doingbsomethingbwrong or if this is a bug?

Hi,
Im on openATV 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity and the sly new skin. Only updated yesterday on my zgemma h2h box. I want to add channels to my favourites. I press up or down in the remote, then i scroll to the channel i want and hit the menu button. I then click add service to bouquet but then istead of taking me to the option of adding it to my favourites it just opens up the tv guide. Anyone know if im doingbsomethingbwrong or if this is a bug?

In the top corner you have to scroll down to favourites then click enter

Hi there lads,
So im using wooshbuild with the sky new skin and really liking my setup now but one thing that annoys me is the way my VOD is displayed in the bouquets and cannot be paused fast forwarded etc.. so i decided to give dreamplex a go and use the skynew dreamplex skin which looks pretty slick. Its a lot of bother keeping my plex up to date though so im wondering is there an alternative plugin which can be used to display the VOD my provider provides separately from my bouquets. does xc lite do something like this?

Hi I have a zgemma h2h box with basebuild whoosh build on it for vm cable, it's not been in use for a few weeks and I turned it on few days ago and wasn't working, seemed to be an Internet issue on the box as it wouldn't connect but Internet works at home.

so I reset the box and tried to flash it again with whoosh build but now I get a http error 404 message or sometimes a blue screen stating that there is a software issue, I have managed to get the internet working on the box but the box is now not flashing due to the error messages.

is there anything else i can try?

cause the basebuild you are trying is outdated you need to reflash with open atv 6.2 then put wooshbuild infinity mate thats the latest wooshbuild

cause the basebuild you are trying is outdated you need to reflash with open atv 6.2 then put wooshbuild infinity mate thats the latest wooshbuild
I've tried to flash using openatv 6.2 however when I put it on a USB and tried to flash it automatically goes to whoosbuild flash page on the box.

Am I doing something wrong?

I've tried to flash using openatv 6.2 however when I put it on a USB and tried to flash it automatically goes to whoosbuild flash page on the box.

Am I doing something wrong?
did you remove the basebuild off the usb before trying to flash with open atv 6.2 have you the right open atv for your box air digital then look for your box model

did you remove the basebuild off the usb before trying to flash with open atv 6.2 have you the right open atv for your box air digital then look for your box model
Yeah I formatted the USB then put openatv 6.2 on, yeah I found zgemma h2h under the air digital on openatv website.

However I will give it a go again, and see if it works

Hi apologies if this is the wrong thread for this, please redirect me if so. I have an issue with xstream on wb, that was not there on ipab.

No matter what I do it auto imports every day at 14.51.& Brings back all the iptv bouquets that I hide. And i have to run manually aBM to rehide . B4 i reflashed from ipab, i used to be able to reset this time by doing a manual import, this would change the auto import time on xstream. I.e. manual import at 11pm at night, .then in the morning at 6, ABM runs and hides it all.

How to force xstream auto update time? Is there something via FileZilla that can be edited?
It's aH S2 with wb infinity

Hello lads.
Any way to go back into the adjust screen size settings part of the set up on Infinity?
Have box optimised apart from the screen size.

Back