Wooshbuild Support Thread

Jeez you are making hard work of this :)

Download this file and unzip it. Put only the zgemma file on to the usb.
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20190219_usb.zip

This is how your usb should look
Capture.PNG

Now remove all other usbs from the box and put the usb stick containing the flash files in to the front usb port.
Turn the box on, you will see usb upt. When you see that hold in the little silver power button on the front of the box for a few seconds and then let go. The box should now flash

Jeez you are making hard work of this :)

Download this file and unzip it. Put only the zgemma file on to the usb.
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.2-zgemmah2s-20190219_usb.zip

This is how your usb should look
View attachment 37399

Now remove all other usbs from the box and put the usb stick containing the flash files in to the front usb port.
Turn the box on, you will see usb upt. When you see that hold in the little silver power button on the front of the box for a few seconds and then let go. The box should now flash
thanks its working now. although the box restarts now and again if i try to scan for wireless networks. is there any other free vod or iptv players other than e2i player ? that you know of ?

thanks its working now. although the box restarts now and again if i try to scan for wireless networks. is there any other free vod or iptv players other than e2i player ? that you know of ?
E2iPlayer the best for for zgemma boxes others are android based

Hi all. I’ve just had to re-flash my Zegemma H2s box and reinstall Wooshbuild Infinity.
The problem I’ve got is, I can’t find the iptv plugin aniptvadder. Has this changed name or been taken off from the downloads?

Hi all. I’ve just had to re-flash my Zegemma H2s box and reinstall Wooshbuild Infinity.
The problem I’ve got is, I can’t find the iptv plugin aniptvadder. Has this changed name or been taken off from the downloads?
Best thing to do is to contact your supplier

I have just downloaded wooshbuild infinity and when i put the easy vpn adder on i go through all the login,get the sign to green and as soon as i hit blue to save or red to exit it goes back to the screen, asking me to select my provider again and the logo is red is there a fix to this

Hi I've just done a re install of woosh infinity but once I had used webif and you get on screen message telling you that woosh is starting to install my box (zgemma 2s) just keeps trying to reboot but the wooshbuild infinity sign is on the screen with the loading circle just spinning, does anyone know how to get past this so I can try installing again.
Thanks in advance.

Currently got whoosh build installed on my Zgemma H2H but it keeps restarting every 5 minutes, if I disconnect it from the internet it stops. What could this be? Tried reinstalling whoosh build but still does it? Can you help?

Hi I've just done a re install of woosh infinity but once I had used webif and you get on screen message telling you that woosh is starting to install my box (zgemma 2s) just keeps trying to reboot but the wooshbuild infinity sign is on the screen with the loading circle just spinning, does anyone know how to get past this so I can try installing again.
Thanks in advance.
Currently got whoosh build installed on my Zgemma H2H but it keeps restarting every 5 minutes, if I disconnect it from the internet it stops. What could this be? Tried reinstalling whoosh build but still does it? Can you help?

You both need to reflash openatv 6.2 from scratch, then add wooshbuild infinity again via openwebif, use a new download of openatv6.2, not the one you previously used

Back