Wooshbuild Support Thread

Try pressing TV - menu - restore deleted bouquets and see if they come back.
Openatv can be really weird with bouquets at times and seems to make changes to the bouquets.TV file which stores the bouquet list and order. If openatv decides to reset the bouquets.TV file whatever bouquets that were in there but are not after reboot get amended because the system thinks you have deleted them but they are not deleted they have just had the filename changed. Selecting to restore deleted bouquets should bring them back (until the next reboot lol). Not really sure why it happens but it took me a while one night to work out what it was doing.

Can not connect to wifi with new update doing everything as the same as v5 and still no joy even tried to re flashing to v6 won't pick up my phone wifi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tried to update to wooshbuild 6 ...did everything as asked and on reboot it said I was still on wooshbuild 5. then reflashed from WB config and is stuck solid on Boot now
All sorted now TF....re flashed from old backup....re initialised new usb...did swop file....and updated to wooshbuild 6 no problem...restored settings no problem...ftp'd my IPTV back across ...all well....missing large Q icons but they are easily replaced.
Wooshman....I'm nominating you for the new years honours list..you deserve for patience alone.

[QhUOTE="adzyp, post: 717888, member: 113731"]Just ran the OTA v6 update on the box, all seemed fine and box restarted, sky news also works, however if i press the green button then click on WB config to restore my setting it doesnt open, it just fires me back to the tv screen and every button i press on the remote apart from volume or mute gives me the x in the top right corner. Cant do anything other than restart the box[/QUOTE]
hi did you get sorted i have same problem cheers tanx

Got an IPTV sub after the sports blackout. All working ok so far anyways.

Is there anyway for me to swap in the IPTV streams to replace the blacked out channels? For example, can I set 401 to bring up the SS1 IPTV stream etc?

Just an FYI loads of channels in Ireland gone. All sports and 3/5 of the Irish stations gone too. [emoji13]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Having problems on V6 with recording to a network share.. It periodically decides to forget the network share and just record to the HDD which is infuriating to be honest..

Just running some updates that i'm hoping will fix it.

Just got an IPTV sub would like to know if I need to do a wb update or reflash will I lose my IPTV sub , using a h2s.
Supplier never gave the activation code when installing it

How are you viewing your iptv? xtream or Xc?
All I know is that Xtream works off your mac. Not sure about any others

R.T.F.I

I did told me I wouldn't need it , was told if anything happened he'd need to rest my line , now I know DAT is be because I can it myself ,think its just a way to make a quick buck

Well how do you get your iptv up on your screen? Is it through your epg?
And has he maybe loaded a M3u file?
Just ask the ****, you've paid for it, I'm not sure if you backed up settings wether it would save or not, I know n and c lines do.

R.T.F.I

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question, not sure of has been asked before, I have added a IPTV to wooshbuild and it's working great in its own bouquet, is there a way to link these channels to the current bouquet? E.g. have 401 sky sports one link tobmy working iptv channel and still have the EPG guide?

Back