Wooshbuild Support Thread

Makido has been busy with why some of you are ending up with what looks like v5 even after flashing 6.

When you do your settings backup you have left your skin on Slyk and not changed it.

Prerequisites
WooshBuild does not have the Slyk HD skin pre-installed nor is it available in the plugins. You will need to install, configure and update it manually. If you backup your settings using the Slyk skin and then restore them in WB 6 you will end up with the OpenATV default skin. We it recommended that you switch your skin to SkyWB before you backup your settings and update.

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v5-support-thread.109525/page-9#post-717476

Apologies if this has been covered but I couldn't seem to find any info. Can you downgrade back to Openatv 5.3. I flashed wooshbuild 6 last night but my DVBc USB tuner doesn't work as well on 6 as it did on 5.3
Thanks

I want to update to wooshbuild v6 but reading post people loosing channels or cant get it running again i have backed up settings is there anything else i need to do

Happening for me on Edision OS Mini. Let me know if ye need logs to assist your investigation
We only have one image for the Edision, there is no update for it so needs flashing from BaseBuild. You won't have any settings to restore as there is no previous version of WooshBuild on the Edision to restore settings from.

I want to update to wooshbuild v6 but reading post people loosing channels or cant get it running again i have backed up settings is there anything else i need to do
if you want to you can make a complete backup of your box.

Put a USB stick in the front of the box then blue button -> complete backup. then you can go back if you need to.

update to 6 and restore your settings once done.

We only have one image for the Edision, there is no update for it so needs flashing from BaseBuild. You won't have any settings to restore as there is no previous version of WooshBuild on the Edision to restore settings from.
Sorry, didn't know previous post was regards updating. That said, still get the same outcome, flashing from v6 basebuild gives WB 5.003 (all splash screens show v5 and WB config shows 5.003) thou OpenATV is 6

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't know previous post was regards updating. That said, still get the same outcome, flashing from v6 basebuild gives WB 5.003 (all splash screens show v5 and WB config shows 5.003) thou OpenATV is 6
Because it is wb 5.3. The difference to the others is it is OpenATV 6.

I only have one bouquet showing in my EPG. I can still navigate left/right but how to i get it back where all the tabs show up? This is after upgraded to v6

Hi Gents. I just updates to v6 through the box itself. Did a backup as advised during the process. Am now on V6 but my iptv add was missing. I now try to ho into WB config but when i do nothing happens. I cannot do anything as when i press anything i just get the X appearing on the top right of the screen. Ive had to reboot and tried again but same thing. Any ideas what the problem is? Cheers

I only have one bouquet showing in my EPG. I can still navigate left/right but how to i get it back where all the tabs show up? This is after upgraded to v6
How long ago did you upgrade to v6? The original v6 broke so Woosh fixed it, so a reflash using wb config should sort it

Hi Gents. I just updates to v6 through the box itself. Did a backup as advised during the process. Am now on V6 but my iptv add was missing. I now try to ho into WB config but when i do nothing happens. I cannot do anything as when i press anything i just get the X appearing on the top right of the screen. Ive had to reboot and tried again but same thing. Any ideas what the problem is? Cheers
At what point does it stop you from pressing anything?

At what point does it stop you from pressing anything?
Thabks for the reply. As soon as i clicked on WB config. However it has now started to load but the backup i made during the update has not saved so no cam details etc. Its also extremely slow to load anything now. Even channels and anything from iptv. Its no big deal for me as i will just reflash back to v5.

Back