1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooshbuild V5 Support Thread

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by benijofar, Oct 31, 2016.

1. peterp80

peterp80 Member

Thanks I'll try that when I get home,

2. NickM

NickM Member

I never use power button at rear of box to shutdown as I have no idea at any given time what the box is doing.
    I always do a controlled shutdown or restart through the GUI.
    No idea what went wrong but I suspect it was because of the way you turned the box off.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

3. Choppa

Choppa Member

Would flashing the OS Mini twin Sat version on a OS Mini combo box work, in a similar way that the H2S version also worked on the H2H and adding ABM? Thanks

4. davedown1

davedown1 Member

Hi, Please excuse my ignorance or if im posting in the incorrect thread. Im just wondering is there a wooshbuild version for the Vu+Duo2 yet or can you use the wooshbuild version for the solo2 or solo4K? If not, is there any plans to create a wooshbuild version for the duo2. Ive experienced the build on a zgemma and it looks really good and very user friendly. Would love to put it on my duo2

5. Ash190

Ash190 Member

Hi need some help can anyone email me latest flash for Zgemma h2h I wanna run sky and virgin on the box.

6. teflon

teflon Member

Keep getting the same error in crossepg downloader
    "Crossepg error.Cannot open crossepg database "
    Then " error opening Epgdb"
    Then " invalid null reference..."

Any ideas?
    Was working 100% up to a few days ago.
    Thanks

7. peterp80

peterp80 Member

Thanks you it's working how I wanted it,

8. swannybfc

swannybfc Member

Are there any guides knocking about for adding cable tunner on your builds wooshman ? Device xtrend et850

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

9. wooshman

wooshman VIP Member Forum Supporter

10. wooshman

11. wooshman

Ok lets try manually deleting them.

Before you delete, select the "Fix my bouquets" options in WB Config then open the dream explorer plugin and navigate to your USB device. On there you will see a crossEPG folder, delete that please, you will also see epg.dat, delete that too.

Close dream explorer and then run crossEPG again.

teflon likes this.
  12. wooshman

Good things come to those who wait.... not sure how long though but should happen soon.

13. swannybfc

swannybfc Member

14. davedown1

davedown1 Member

Thanks Wooshman. I'll hold off so.

15. teflon

teflon Member

I tried deleting that in dream Explorer. Delete hdd/crossepg/ and selected yes and it's stuck now the last 10 mins with the blue circle spinning top left.
    Afraid to reboot because I know I'll need to refresh.

16. wooshman

Not with the skin as it currently is no. You can press the right button though to scroll through them on that screen. aka toppicks

17. wooshman

You don't have much choice if it has been sat there for 10 mins I am afraid. Do it and close your eyes and keep your fingers crossed lol

18. teflon

teflon Member

Did it and it came back on thankfully. Tried again and same thing. Every time I try it it just hangs doing nothing.

Any other way?

19. trenco1993

trenco1993 Member

Sky sports box office missing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooshman likes this.
  20. wooshman

I think you need to re-flash by the sounds of it as it is not happy somewhere.

Manually delete the epg.dat and crossepg folder from the USB again before choosing re-flash and don't forget to backup your settings, timers and have your line stored somewhere safe.

Use WB Config to re-flash, then once complete, test the EPG before restoring your settings. You could then restore your timers and add your line, or be brave and restore your settings and hope it isn't something in there.