Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi folks

I saw a video online where an IPTV provider had all the broken channels replaced in the bouquets with their IPTV equivalents.

Does anyone know if this is coming down the line for the wooshbuild image?

Assumption being that you have IPTV.

Thanks.

You can do this on any image. You just need to stop AB E2or whatever you are using from replacing your altered bouquets.

My assumption is that there won't be any channels left soon so we won't be working on anything to make this easier, if easier is possible. There a re a load of IPTV providers using different methods to provied IPTV on your bouquets. I can't see us trying to make it work for them all, if any.

If you saw a video then go for it.

Hi all
Had a look and couldn't see the answer, on V6 and when in EPG the channel button is changing the EPG by 24hours where before it would switch the page on the EPG, is there a setting o need to change to restore this function. Thanks
You can either reflash which will sort this for you or

EPG button -> Menu - Then set the following.
Red button - Auto timer
Green button - Show Movies list
Yellow button - 24+ hours
Blue button - 24- Hours

Once done backup your settings.

Out of interest did you change you skin from Slyk to SkyWB as instructed before you made a settings backup?

You can do this on any image. You just need to stop AB E2or whatever you are using from replacing your altered bouquets.

My assumption is that there won't be any channels left soon so we won't be working on anything to make this easier, if easier is possible. There a re a load of IPTV providers using different methods to provied IPTV on your bouquets. I can't see us trying to make it work for them all, if any.

Thanks wooshman for the reply. I think I could replicate what I saw in the video for one box and maintain it manually, but unfortunately I have 5 boxes for the whole family and I don't think it would be doable to do them all manually..... the guys in the video obviously have a fairly sophisticated setup where they can keep them updated remotely. Anyway keep up the good work.

Thanks wooshman for the reply. I think I could replicate what I saw in the video for one box and maintain it manually, but unfortunately I have 5 boxes for the whole family and I don't think it would be doable to do them all manually..... the guys in the video obviously have a fairly sophisticated setup where they can keep them updated remotely. Anyway keep up the good work.

Red button - Auto timer
Blue button - 24- Hours

Out of interest did you change you skin from Slyk to SkyWB as instructed before you made a settings backup?

Thanks for the response, will do that once Im at home,
Never saw the changing skin before back up but will do that in future
Cheers

Is WooshBuild v6. 0 available for zgemma star 2s. Sorry if it's a dumb question. I've looked where ever I can think of and I've an iptv supplier that I need WooshBuild v6.0 on my zgemma 2s to get the EPG service...

Don't think woosh has released a 2s version yet but I can't see any reason why your IPTV provider is saying you need wooshbuild v6 to run his IPTV.
Can you ask him why you need v6 as I'm interested in his answer lol

ok strange things on my box lol itvbe has moved to 131 instead of 179 and itv+1 has gone I think it has to do with my settings I'm on Scotland west and channel swap Scotland because it ok after I reflashed but when I changed the settings it went all wrong lol. Is there a quick fix.

Is WooshBuild v6. 0 available for zgemma star 2s. Sorry if it's a dumb question. I've looked where ever I can think of and I've an iptv supplier that I need WooshBuild v6.0 on my zgemma 2s to get the EPG service...

Quick word of warning - the star 2 doesn't run IPTV very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There must be a huge rush to get into IPTV. I know its been around for a while but now it will be in vogue. My thinking is that it will probably be worth waiting a few weeks to let the dust settle and see what happens. The Xtream offering does look very tempting and I saw one video that offers a version where supplier get a sub but you also end up paying a second sub to Xtream. Sounds a bit much, but perhaps that is what is necessary.

As a matter of interest:
how much are people paying for a 12 month package?
what happens if you have two or three e2 boxes?
does Xtream work with android boxes too?

Fair point djagarf. I am so happy with wooshbuild that I do mean to continue using it. My questions and comment are in contect of wooshbuild, except the android box bit. But it would be nice to know the answer and more helpful forum members might be inclined to help me.
Again, its not my intention to go off at too much of a tangent. Apologies to anybody who feels differently.

Hi folks
I saw a video online where an IPTV provider had all the broken channels replaced in the bouquets with their IPTV equivalents.
Does anyone know if this is coming down the line for the wooshbuild image?
Assumption being that you have IPTV.

wish you would reconsider whoosh this seems right up your street (a challange i mean) cos i have wasted hours maybe days with no luck.
I would even be willing to pay and keep you in beer

Hi. I hope I am asking this in the right thread.

I am using wooshbuild v6. Is there any other plugin(s) I need to play m3u/iptv streams? The only reason I ask is because I have a m3u file where none of the streams seem to work.

Replacing the channels with an m3u equivalent is quite easy, what I can't seem to figure out is getting the EPG to match up with them. It only populates the sat channels...

Sent from my PLUS using Tapatalk

Red button - Auto timer
Blue button - 24- Hours

Hi Woosh,

I'm also having the same issue as posted by hammer2007 in that the channel Up/Down button on the EPG is no longer scrolling the EPG page by page, it now goes + or - 24hrs instead.

Setting the buttons as you listed above changes the coloured buttons back correctly but it doesn't amend the Channel Up/Down button function.

Is there a way to set that back to scrolling page by page in the EPG?

I must've missed the message about switching my skin from SkyQ to SkyWB before backing up as well, I just backed up my settings while still in my usual SkyQ skin. So I assume that's caused this issue.

Thanks for your help.

Back