Wooshbuild Support Thread

not sure if this is the right place im trying to my cccam.cfg file into the box via the usb line importer it says its s working but when i flick through channels only free channels working i have managed to set up my iptv for the missing channels it works perfect this way any help would be great tia

Hi Brock

If it was the SkyQ skin whcih is part of WooshBuild I am quite surprised to changed the EPG. Makido did a load of testing and found it was leaving the Slyk skin as default which triggered the EPG buttons as Slyk isn't on v6 but changing to SkyWB sorted them.

Have you changed them manually to sort them out?

Hi Brock

If it was the SkyQ skin whcih is part of WooshBuild I am quite surprised to changed the EPG. Makido did a load of testing and found it was leaving the Slyk skin as default which triggered the EPG buttons as Slyk isn't on v6 but changing to SkyWB sorted them.

Have you changed them manually to sort them out?

Thanks Woosh. Yeah I've always been using the SkyQ skin from Wooshbuild so I just backed up my settings with that on before I updated, I then restored my settings after the update.

In all honesty I wasn't sure if the EPG settings had changed since I updated to V6 or whether it was caused from a software update or me deleting the EPG and downloading it again, which I did as my box is sticking on menus when scrolling through them so I tried to fix it by removing the EPG and downloading it again from the CrossEPG Downloader. Sadly that didn't fix the freezing issue though.

I've changed the coloured buttons back manually now to sort those out but the Channel Up and Down function still isn't working right when in the EPG, it now does the +-24hr function instead and I can't find an option anywhere to change that back in the menus?

Hi Woosh and co, ive deleted all AB 2e bouquets bar FTA and leave Favourites and my IPTV ones, on reboot two keep coming back which are <n/a> and Wooshbuild_TV. Any idea why this is so and how can I stop it? Thx

@Brock - I am fixing this now for you in a WB Config update

@viperlogic - I will update WB Config for WB v5 too. You can then delete your N/A folders and they shoudn't come back.

------------------------------------------------
WB Config v1.049 is available.

To keep things simple:
Green button -> Red button -> Select wooshbuild -> Select WB Config and remove it.

Green button -> Select WooshBuild -> Select WB Config 1.049 and install it

Restart your box.

Last edited:
I can't remember who wanted more Timers on the list but this has been sorted and the SkyWB skin has been updated to v1.008. I am sure there was a couple of changes Chabs made but I only remember that one (sorry @Chabs)

Screenshot_26.jpg

I have also uploaded a new H2H image which has software updates done to date. Backup your settings and select re-flash WooshBuild from within WB Config.
The H2H is WooshBuild v5 but runs OpenATV 6.

Confused? me too.

Any chance you could create a bouquet that only includes the working sly channels. There's isn't much point in the movies and sports ones unless you have iptv and I find I keep changing to channels that are blank. It would be good if the working ones were all in the same category. Then we could delete the others and just have a working and FTA

I can't remember who wanted more Timers on the list but this has been sorted and the SkyWB skin has been updated to v1.008. I am sure there was a couple of changes Chabs made but I only remember that one (sorry @Chabs)

View attachment 22918

I have also uploaded a new H2H image which has software updates done to date. Backup your settings and select re-flash WooshBuild from within WB Config.
The H2H is WooshBuild v5 but runs OpenATV 6.

Confused? me too.
It was that and the graphical multi epg screen...

[emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

@viperlogic - I will update WB Config for WB v5 too. You can then delete your N/A folders and they shoudn't come back.

To keep things simple:
Green button -> Red button -> Select wooshbuild -> Select WB Config and remove it.

Restart your box.

Hi Woosh,

Thanks for this. I've removed WB Config and installed version 1.049 and restarted my box but the Channel Up Down function to scroll page by page in the EPG still isn't working, it's still doing the + or -24 hrs.

Is there anything else I need to do after updating WB Config?

Cheers.

Is there anything else I need to do after updating WB Config?
Run and hide and only come out when safe to do so. I will have a play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just run on both a couple of different boxes from a re-flash and installed the latest skin 1.008 but my pg up/down on the epg screen take me up/down a page as it should.

Last edited:
Any chance you could create a bouquet that only includes the working sly channels. There's isn't much point in the movies and sports ones unless you have iptv and I find I keep changing to channels that are blank. It would be good if the working ones were all in the same category. Then we could delete the others and just have a working and FTA
This is a tricky one as some want them left for the EPG value and some want them gone.

To keep things simple:

Restart your box.

Thanks Wooshman, the n/a folders are not coming back now. Anyway to do same for the Wooshbuild_TV folder as that is still coming back after restarts? I know, its a small thing, but bugs my OCD!

You will have to be firm with your OCD and tell it not to delete the WB_TV one as it can't be removed and will always come back. How else are you going to see dancing elves at christmas if you don't have the WB_TV bouquet?

Run and hide and only come out when safe to do so. I will have a play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just run on both a couple of different boxes from a re-flash and installed the latest skin 1.008 but my pg up/down on the epg screen take me up/down a page as it should.

Thanks.

Strange that both me and hammer are having the same issue with the EPG and pg up/down changing to the +- 24 hrs. Not sure how to resolve that then other than a reflash without backing up and restoring settings.

You will have to be firm with your OCD and tell it not to delete the WB_TV one as it can't be removed and will always come back. How else are you going to see dancing elves at christmas if you don't have the WB_TV bouquet?
Dancing Elves are a must have

Back