Wooshbuild Support Thread

Thanks.

Strange that both me and hammer are having the same issue with the EPG and pg up/down changing to the +- 24 hrs. Not sure how to resolve that then other than a reflash without backing up and restoring settings.
It will be something to do with a settings backup as some of us still have settings being restored back from wb version 1, it must get a bit messy in there I would think and WooshBuild has seen some amount of changes.

Because of the way we have done WB Config and the new cam impotrer, you can backup your line and your timers on their own, do a re-flash without restoring your settings but can then restore timers and line easily which isn't a bad way to go.

I have just tested on the SkyQ skin too and my pg up/down still work page by page.

It will be something to do with a settings backup as some of us still have settings being restored back from wb version 1, it must get a bit messy in there I would think and WooshBuild has seen some amount of changes.

Because of the way we have done WB Config and the new cam impotrer, you can backup your line and your timers on their own, do a re-flash without restoring your settings but can then restore timers and line easily which isn't a bad way to go.

I have just tested on the SkyQ skin too and my pg up/down still work page by page.

Great thanks Woosh, I'll give that a whirl.

Would it be possible to do a sunray solo2 version of Build, a patched openatv 6 is available just would be great to have the wooshbuild functionality

You can either reflash which will sort this for you or

EPG button -> Menu - Then set the following.
Red button - Auto timer
Green button - Show Movies list
Yellow button - 24+ hours
Blue button - 24- Hours

Once done backup your settings.

Out of interest did you change you skin from Slyk to SkyWB as instructed before you made a settings backup?

Thanks for the response, will do that once Im at home,
Never saw the changing skin before back up but will do that in future
Cheers

Sorry it's taken so long to reply but deleting wooshbuild config and installing the latest has worked for me
Not sure if it's connected but I have also noticed the bouquets tabs in the EPG where missing, it was only showing the current one, now I have done the fix that's also working. Thanks for your help.

I can't remember who wanted more Timers on the list but this has been sorted and the SkyWB skin has been updated to v1.008. I am sure there was a couple of changes Chabs made but I only remember that one (sorry @Chabs)

Hi Woosh,

Ran the updates / switched skins (SkyQ and back to WB) but still Chabs 1.007.
On WB V6 H.2s any ideas please?

TIA.

PS:- Cancel that re-ran updates and this time the updated skin was all on its owny-wowny and success. Cheers.

Last edited:
Love wooshbuild, upgraded to v6 all sweet but now like most all my sly channels are dead, can someone tell me how I can revert to freesat as I love the build and would like to keep using it :)

For info if you have had enough of black sceens this is how to change to FreeSat channels only.

From full screen TV:
Green button -> AutoBouquets E2 -> Menu button -> Change "Scan mode" to FTA only -> Press the OK button three time to scan.

Once done your EPG will only contain Freesat channels and any custom bouquets you may have made (IPTV for example)

To go back to how it was it is the same as above but change the scan mode to "Available HD"

Thanks a lot for your assistance with this Woosh.

I've just backed up my line and timers and flashed the box and then restored them again and all is working fine. I've put the SkyQ skin back on and my pg up/down button is now working as normal again!

You've made this so easy to do as well all from WB Config and backing up and importing the line from the USB Cam Importer! Great work Woosh & Co in making things easier for us all the time!

Just one thing i can't seem to get back, I've reset my region back to Granada in WB Config and the country is England but ITV on 103 now shows as ITV Central West instead of ITV Granada, is there a way to get the Granada channel back?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Does ITV Granada broadcast in HD?
If not it will choose the closest ITV region to Granada that does.
Mine used to do that too until htv west switched to HD

Does ITV Granada broadcast in HD?
If not it will choose the closest ITV region to Granada that does.
Mine used to do that too until htv west switched to HD

Yeah ITV Granada is HD. Just double checked with my dad who's on the latest WB and he still has 103 as ITV Granada HD. I've set my region back to Granada in WB Config as well following the re flash.

Once you set your region to Granada did you run a bouquets scan?

Oops, forgot about that step! I'm not used to reflashing without fully restoring my settings with it.

Schoolboy error on my part! That's sorted it, thanks again for both of your help. You provide a great service to us all!

Cheers. [emoji2]

Back