Wooshbuild Support Thread

I have the zgemma i55 up and running. WooshBuild i55 is almost done and both xtreamTV plugin and IPTV bouquets work well. We have a bit of work to do but can release an alpha next week when I am back home.

WooshBuild is moving forwards to make the future easier for everyone as we always try to do. Not by controlling your box with bullshit, but bringing everything into one place like WB Config does.

I am away this weekend but will be playing again next week.

i55 just gives me a blank black screen with the iPabTV in the background when I flashed it with iPab, it wouldn't load epg nor channels :(

I am thinking of returning it to the seller, its such a disappointment
You know you need to add an iptv subscriptioin to it dont you?

can't see this having been asked as of yet, I downloaded the build for my star2s and once it unzips I only have 4 files in the sh1 folder and not 5 like the thread says, and when ever I plug into my box it doesn't flash, am I doing something wrong?

I have the zgemma i55 up and running. WooshBuild i55 is almost done and both xtreamTV plugin and IPTV bouquets work well. We have a bit of work to do but can release an alpha next week when I am back home.

WooshBuild is moving forwards to make the future easier for everyone as we always try to do. Not by controlling your box with bullshit, but bringing everything into one place like WB Config does.

I am away this weekend but will be playing again next week.
Xtreamtv app is awful.

Really wouldn't put this into your build

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Xtreamtv app is awful.

Really wouldn't put this into your build

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
It depends how much system memory you have free and what box you are runing. Also a lot of people use it so we have t have the abilty to install it easily.

It won't be installed as standard though as it is a different version from each provider and not a one for all plugin. We just need to make it easy for any one to be installed.

Hi
I have wooshbuild 6 on my vu+solo2 but if turn off receiver at mains then start up it comes up with black hole and then wooshbuild starts how can I get rid of the blackhole on startup
Thanks

Hi
I have wooshbuild 6 on my vu+solo2 but if turn off receiver at mains then start up it comes up with black hole and then wooshbuild starts how can I get rid of the blackhole on startup
Thanks
You need to change the splash screen, which is done a flash time. Maybe @makido

Having an issue with the box (H2S) crashing when opening the Movie Organisor app, both my and my dad have the same box and both on Wooshbuild 6. As soon as you go into the Movie Organisor app you just get the blues crash screen and the box reboots.

I've tried removing the Movie Organisor plugin and installing it again but it's still the same.

Presume this is an issue with the plugin itself which may be resolved by software updates?

Can other people confirm this is happening for them as well?

Hi
Thanks
Will send you a pm with the link to change it

Struggling to change to FTA channels only.....

Green button - auto bouquets e2 - menu- scan mode FTA- ok 3 times and then it scans.

After the settings have been changed to FTA and scanned, when I press exit the box turns off, and when turned back on all the bouquets are still there, or duplicated.

Cannot seem to work out this one out......
Have you tried deleting the epg data, then re-running the scan

I am running woosh v6 on zgemma h2s. When I press green button from full tv screen and green button again for download plugins it just returns me to full tv screen. Can anyone help me please?

It depends how much system memory you have free and what box you are runing. Also a lot of people use it so we have t have the abilty to install it easily.

It won't be installed as standard though as it is a different version from each provider and not a one for all plugin. We just need to make it easy for any one to be installed.
Hi Wooshman I have enjoyed and followed your good works since the v3 version and hope recent happenings around lost channels won't discourage you from churning out new builds. I need a bit of help on how to free up memory space on a zgemma 2s for the IPTV to work better. What picon or things can I delete to free up space that won't affect the basic performance of the box.
Regards

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back