Wooshbuild Support Thread

If its running every c.15 minutes a good start would be the movie organiser plugin, which can be configured to run at longer intervals.

As these are Linux based boxes, you can connect to it via a telnet program e.g. PuTTY (user 'root', no password).
Once connected you can run 'top', this shows the currently running processes, and what percentage of the cpu they are using ('q' to quit)

I agree that you need the provider specific XtreamTV plugin, but there is a generic version which you can download
Green button>Green button>extensions>xtreamtv-iptv-mips-boxes (0.01)
but as you state its useless as you need the provider specific version. so really its of no use.
It isn't generic. There is NO generic xtreamTV plugin and must come from the issuing server.

Hi wooshbuilds, currently use the build on my zgemma h2 the old original cable /sat receiver, with the downing of 28e I added some lnbs and added 19 and 13 e. Got a line and all is good now got Sly germ, movie*+ Spain and can+ pol, now here's my issue, can't download autobouqet maker, but however not so much a big issue as I can make my own favourites. What I really want to know is weather I can use wooshbuilds on my solo 2 se version 2. At the moment I'm using an openatv back up build with q skin and picons. However it's not picking up half the channels on 19e that my zgemma picks up, some frequency s on 19e just show no signal on my Vu wheres they show 80% singnal on my zgemma, both from the same duel lnb, either more worrisome is the cable run to the zgemma is 4 times the length than to my Vu. The cable run to my Vu in my bedroom is short as my dish is under my bedroom window. So I know it's not the cable run, nor the lnb as I was using this lnb as a duel for 28e, totally bemused as to why my all singing dancing Vu+ solo 2 se version 2 cannot pick up certain frequency for Sly Germany, it's picking up the movie star Spain and canal Poland but only some Sly germ. I wondering weather it could be the image /build hence eager to try wooshbuilds, I see there is a build for the solo 2 does that include the Se the version 2s

Hi wooshbuilds, currently use the build on my zgemma h2 the old original cable /sat receiver, with the downing of 28e I added some lnbs and added 19 and 13 e. Got a line and all is good now got Sly germ, movie*+ Spain and can+ pol, now here's my issue, can't download autobouqet maker, but however not so much a big issue as I can make my own favourites. What I really want to know is weather I can use wooshbuilds on my solo 2 se version 2. At the moment I'm using an openatv back up build with q skin and picons. However it's not picking up half the channels on 19e that my zgemma picks up, some frequency s on 19e just show no signal on my Vu wheres they show 80% singnal on my zgemma, both from the same duel lnb, either more worrisome is the cable run to the zgemma is 4 times the length than to my Vu. The cable run to my Vu in my bedroom is short as my dish is under my bedroom window. So I know it's not the cable run, nor the lnb as I was using this lnb as a duel for 28e, totally bemused as to why my all singing dancing Vu+ solo 2 se version 2 cannot pick up certain frequency for Sly Germany, it's picking up the movie star Spain and canal Poland but only some Sly germ. I wondering weather it could be the image /build hence eager to try wooshbuilds, I see there is a build for the solo 2 does that include the Se the version 2s

im currently setup running my all time favourite Wooshbuild! big well done guys, i love it..... just a shame i cant have it on my VU+ Duo :( anyway im running with 28.2 and 19e 2 single cables and 2 dishes and have autoboquetmaker set for me on sky uk, sky germany, moviestar and digital + (Mrs is spannish). i have cross epg running but my question is....
is there any way of changing the EPG of german and spain to uk writing? for instance, it may say "Sky Cinema - Avengers" in sky uk boquet and "Sky Cinema - Ze german name" in german boquet etc..... due to the reset set back on sky uk im using germany as a work around to get my movies back and spain for the most important channel in the world! Baby TV! yes ... that one that shuts the daughter up lol...... but would like the epg in english.

also does anyone know how i can change the language on discovery channel germany to english audio? i dont have it in the normal audio menu on the remote option like i do with most other channels.

cheers

Hi Wooshbuild...
First of all thank you and the team for all your help and the endless hours of work you carry out. These builds are the best out there for newbies like me.
I've just updated to V6 looks brill as usual. My question is ... Is there a way of getting Slyk skin back on as my wife Just loves the layout of it.
Thanks again..... Readychef....

Hi Wooshbuild...
First of all thank you and the team for all your help and the endless hours of work you carry out. These builds are the best out there for newbies like me.
I've just updated to V6 looks brill as usual. My question is ... Is there a way of getting Slyk skin back on as my wife Just loves the layout of it.
Thanks again..... Readychef....

I think it was removed by default due to a conflict between Wooshman and the skin maker (KiddaC) but should still be available through plugins.

It isn't generic. There is NO generic xtreamTV plugin and must come from the issuing server.
Yes i agree it isn't generic, "fooking useless" would be a better term for it because as you state it must come from issuing server.
Why is it even available in plugins ??

Hi woosh & members
Back again running wooshbuild v6 on zgemma h2s with
IPTV BOUQUET & EPG all working good my question how
do you add categorie -entertainment movies sport kids etc.
to IPTV all channels ?.

Yes i agree it isn't generic, "fooking useless" would be a better term for it because as you state it must come from issuing server.
Why is it even available in plugins ??
It is there for the ones who need it and know why it is there.

Hi woosh & members
do you put categorie entertainment movies sport kids etc.
to IPTV all channels ?.

Hi woosh & members
do you add categorie -entertainment movies sport kids etc.
to IPTV all channels ?.
If they are not aleady separate you can use Webif in your browser and copy the channels into newly created bouquets. They won't update though like a normal bouquet will and if anything changes you will have to edit the bouquets. http://zgemmah2s or http://ip_address_of_box

You can do it using the remote but would be very long winded

Back