Wooshbuild Support Thread

Has anyone managed to get AutoTimer with IPTV working on WooshBuild 5?
I have all my IPTV streams in the Bouquets, but AutoTimer doesn't find anything to set a timer for...

i`ve just flashed and setup latest wooshbuild for the first time, i assumed sky q skin was supposed to be already there?
i just have default, metrixHD and SKYWB available.....do i need to reflash or something?

i`ve just flashed and setup latest wooshbuild for the first time, i assumed sky q skin was supposed to be already there?
i just have default, metrixHD and SKYWB available.....do i need to reflash or something?

You need to download it and ftp to the /tmp folder then install it.

It will then appear in skin menu

You need to download it and ftp to the /tmp folder then install it.

It will then appear in skin menu

ah ok.....
i just watched a vid guide of someone installing wooshbuild and i took it as already there after install when he changed the skin,
thought i read so as well but obviously mistaken.....cheers.

SkyQ is available in the Skins section of plugins.

Green button -> Green Button -> Skins -> SkyQ
Chabs allows us to add all of his skins making them just a few button presses to install. It also means that any updates done to the skin will be updated in WooshBuild. This goes for all of the boxes Wooshbuild is available on.

No ftp required for any standard plugins / skins.

It used to be pre-installed, but with IPTV becoming big I have removed uneeded skins & plugins to keep memory as high as possible. They have only been uninstalled though and not removed from the plugins sections.

ah ok.....
i just watched a vid guide of someone installing wooshbuild and i took it as already there after install when he changed the skin,
thought i read so as well but obviously mistaken.....cheers.
I think woosh removed it as standard to free up memory for iptv - could be wrong
Have you tried green button > green button > skins > skyq

Don't know he just said that he sent me an email to putty onto the zgemma and it downloads the xtream tv and then I sent him my mac address and that's the way he does it..... its just that I want incorporate the two together...
Are you not getting an 'IPTV' bouquet in your EPG at all?

Very unusual they won't provide you with the M3U link but you could still use Putty to create the bouquet if you have the URL for the service together with your username & password.

Are you not getting an 'IPTV' bouquet in your EPG at all?

Very unusual they won't provide you with the M3U link but you could still use Putty to create the bouquet if you have the URL for the service together with your username & password.
Readychef has been given a telnet command to add the xtreamTV plugin, not a bouquet. He will only get a plugin added as a result. It isn't possible to get a bouquet from the plugin as it is a stand alone thing. Bouquets are created using a different command or from an m3u and creating them manually. There is no username and password with the plugin, only with bouquets or m3u links.

@readychef, If your provider can't provide IPTV with multiple bouquets and that is what you are wanting then try a different provider. The plugin is OK but isn't what you want by the sounds of it. In my opinion, all providers should be able to provide multiple bouquets with at least the UK EPG by now.

Silly question... Has anyone tested or got this running on a Zgemma H5.2tc with only cable in? no sat cos theres no point in the sat connection. I currently have my h5.2tc running ipab but personally find it slow and wooshbuild blinds ipab on all other zgemmas ive owned.

Just turn tuner A off and disable Sly in AutoBouquetMaker (ABM).

Then in ABM you could delete bouquets created and then rescan. In theory you would then only get cable bouquets.

Thanks for your comments, nice to hear.
More to come :-)

Can someone help me here. My box had no internet connection even though the yellow and green lights were on. I tried to reflash the box but it only goes up to 49 and then stops. Is there a way of wiping the box and reflashing it from scratch. I cant get the IP address so I cant reboot it through filezilla

Flashing the box is the same as wiping the box.

Try flashing with a clean openatv 6 to see if you get further than you 49 - if this works then flash Wooshbuild again. I don't think any part of wooshbuild has actually started by 49 though to be honest.

I had a box brought round where their had been a power cut, after that the box would no get past 50 and just went round in loops. No FTP, no Telnet, I just flashed it and started again.

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/zgemmah2s/openatv-6.0-zgemmah2s-20170624_usb.zip

Sorry if this is answered before, but I've searched forum but not getting result.

Running V6, I've deleted all recordings, but memory on flash drive is showing only 32% remaining of 128gb.

What am I missing?

Sorry if this is answered before, but I've searched forum but not getting result.

Running V6, I've deleted all recordings, but memory on flash drive is showing only 32% remaining of 128gb.

What am I missing?
Your drive has more on it than recordings, it so has timeshit files, plugin settings and various other stuff. run the plugin called Dream Explorer and have a look to see what else is on there.

Any way to make the font bigger in Timer overview? No menu option from within screen .. Running Woosh 6
This will be a skin set font size I would imagine and may need editing manually. Post the question in @Chabs SkyNew skin thread as he will be able to tell you where / what to do.

Back