Wooshbuild Support Thread

i`ve been on latest wooshbuild for a good few weeks now with no probs but i`ve noticed recently a good few sky channels have disappeared from the epg, all the sky movies and a good few from sports, i.e. ss1 to ss5 ....probs more besides....anyone any ideas why or how to sort it?
i`m using iptv separately but just been using the epg to have a look whats on,
thought doing crossepg might sort it but no luck.

Did this get resolved?

I agree even though the channels don't work it's very handy to have the channels listed in the EPG to see what's on before switching over onto IPTV.

I remember a similar thing happening when the cccam channels when silent and Wooshman was able to resolve it.

All help appreciated, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I downloaded the new picons but they haven't updated for new sports channels on my iptv broquets are the icons linked to what the supplier gives?

IPTV is nothing to do with WooshBuild. I have IPTV running and have the picons for my channels but my sports channels are not renamed yet so still getting old picons. I don't know if the picon set has the new ones in either it is just the latest set available (dated yesterday) on picons.eu.

You are free to find picon sets from elsewhere, remove the current set from your box and install those that you find, but it isn't covered by this thread.

To remove the current picons set:
Green -> Red -> Picons -> select any picon sets listed and remove.

Then add your new ones. You need srp picons.

Hello wooshman can I update a box from version v4.001 to the latest version or will this cause problems
Yes you can but make sure you backup your settings first. Blue button -> Backup settings.

You then have two choices......

1. Download basebuild and start from there and then finally restore your settings
2. Flash from online which will upgrade to 5, then flash again from WB Config., finally restore your settings

Instructions to flash from 4 to 5
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s-h2h-h52s-vu-solo4k-vu-plus-zero.109524/

Makido will now bollock me for posting this but they have updated the following images online which basically means that any new users or if you re-flash WooshBuild will be a fully software updated image.

Vu+ Solo2, Vu+ Duo2 & Zgemma H2S.

It IS NOT an upgrade, just an image with all software updates done. If when you try to do software updates you receive a message that your image is old then this update will resolve that.

Wooshbuild V6 has removed the dead channels from the EPG.

I think the setting can be changed in autoboquets E2 to rescan for all channels.

Failing that you can use autobouquets maker instead to do your channel scans. Press green, green, system plugins and it's in there.

Don't forget to disable or uninstall autobouques e2

how do i do the 1st option mate please.......only just got back to the thread and seen the reply,
i tried crossepg as i mentioned before and then tried reflashing and starting again, i`m not that clued up and this was the only things i could think of at the time but obviously that did`nt work.

is it still a choice between the 2 options or is there a best thing to do between the 2 or anything else.
cheers.

Option 1 is goto the download section which will send you to the wooshbuild website - goto downloads and then find the image for your box.

Then follow the instructions I gave in the above post.

Did this get resolved?

I agree even though the channels don't work it's very handy to have the channels listed in the EPG to see what's on before switching over onto IPTV.

I remember a similar thing happening when the cccam channels when silent and Wooshman was able to resolve it.

All help appreciated, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no not resolved yet but i`ve only just got back to the thread and not tried the options given in a reply,
not sure how to do the first option given or what the best thing is to do yet.

Option 1 is goto the download section which will send you to the wooshbuild website - goto downloads and then find the image for your box.

Then follow the instructions I gave in the above post.

so i`m downloading to usb stick again and reflashing?

edit.....was your reply for someone else and not me lol?....think it was, apologies.

Last edited:
wooshman, can you comment on the best option for sorting some of the sky channels disappearing from epg (sports and movies etc)
and how to do it please.....been given a couple of options but not sure how to do the first one or what`s generally best,
i`m using iptv but the epg was handy to see whats on before switching over to iptv.
cheers.

Last edited:
Due to more people asking about the missing channels on the bouquets - even though we can't get them anymore, I have re-added them.

Please go into WB Config and change your country a few times and go back to where you should be. Save settings and go into AutoBouquet E2 and press the green button twice to do a full scan.

Hopefully this will bring in your missing channels again. If not, run fix my bouquets in WB Config.

Due to more people asking about the missing channels on the bouquets - even though we can't get them anymore, I have re-added them.

Please go into WB Config and change your country a few times and go back to where you should be. Save settings and go into AutoBouquet E2 and press the green button twice to do a full scan.

Hopefully this will bring in your missing channels again. If not, run fix my bouquets in WB Config.

thanks v much.....first option worked for me after restarting box.

But I dont want all channels - so im going to start a petition to get them removed again :LOL::grin::xd: :dying: :dead:
You know what you can do.... lol

I will do one day on and one day off then everyone can be happy, unless it is you and I will remove all of yours!.

My luck strikes again! .. Tried both options - 1st one didn't do anything - 2nd option did it's thing and now I am missing the All Channels bouquet completely .... I could fall into a bucket of ( . )( . )'s and come out sucking my thumb!!!!

The All channels bouquet may end up being called 28.8 bouquets (or something, it is early). If this is the case just rename it.

Back